PDA

View Full Version : Northern California trikester

HondaTrike
01-23-2010, 12:12 AM
hey ive been posting for a while now but never got around to introducing myself. I do thank the people that put this site together for if it weren't for you three wheeler guru's my trike probably wouldn't run. I am from Grass Valley, CA and ive ridden three wheelers a couple times a couple years back. About a 2 months ago i got on Craigslist and saw a good deal for a three wheeler. And me being the adventurous type and still sitting around home all day bored out of my mind, i jumped on the deal. When i got her she only turned over with 50 or so pulls. (literally) but ive gained more knowledge about this trike then i ever imagined. Now im rippin the engine apart, rewiring headlights, cleaning carbs and all sorts of crap. Gah its a good feeling when you put her back together praying shes going to run right; then she pulls over on the first pull; man thats a good feeling. self accomplished. thanks to you guys. And not to mention my riding skills have extremely improved. im going balls out flying up hill climbs, sliding around mud corners, wheelies in second gear and pushing that beast harder than i ever thought possible. i will undoubtedly always have a trike in my garage. till i die.

much love to all. and thanks again.

hondatrike

MonroeMike
01-23-2010, 12:58 AM
Welcome, glad to have another triker aboard.

powerslide250R
01-26-2010, 02:55 PM
Hey there,
Welcome - I'm new as well. I'll have a trike or four in my garage til im dead. My brother and i have matcing 86 200x's and we race in the snow agaisnt each other and laugh so damn hard at the crazy stuff that happens. Go ride today.