PDA

View Full Version : Vikings vs. The Saints...

Thorpe
01-25-2010, 08:29 AM
As a MN guy, all I can say is, In true Minnesota Fashion, the Vikes dropped the ball when we needed them the most... And dropped it again, and again... WTF... Maybe I should say fumbled rather than dropped... But dropped works too... trr :shiftyeyes:

mopar_man
01-25-2010, 09:48 AM
My friend said this and I damn near died laughing: " I order all my baked goods from Minnesota. The muffins aren't really spectacular, the bread's only so-so, but the turnovers are spectacular! Congratulations, Saints!"

TrailerRider
01-29-2010, 02:43 PM
I am a vikes fan and we totally dominated that game except for the turn overs... It is true vikes fashion to give the game away at the last moment. It took a a few days to stop being pissed about that. So farve got hit 15 times and not 1 sac... wtf is that about. 3 pf's on farve alone I believe. That last one where he was hit up and low just pissed me off that no call was made. You could see the frustation all over him when he started hitting the ground with his fist. So much fail in ball handling it was just pathetic. You think farve is coming back for one more year? I think not, he is getting a little old for his career choice. His wife in the stands looked liek she was going to break down right there...