PDA

View Full Version : 3 Wheelers on American pickers

big specht
01-26-2010, 12:10 AM
I was watching it tonight there was honda70 and a yellow 90 or 110 and some 110 rear finders :lol: THESE guy are going to screw it up for all of us trying to find this stuff :lol:

old-yellow
01-26-2010, 12:15 AM
I seen that too but wasn't sure on what trikes they were

SeaBass8
01-26-2010, 01:24 AM
I saw it as well. I was looking for Tigers.

johnny5
01-26-2010, 01:52 AM
Love this show people are freaking out calling them crooks for "rippin people off"

mopar_man
01-26-2010, 10:26 AM
I was sure I wasn't going to be the only one who saw that. They didn't buy any of those bikes though.

Love this show people are freaking out calling them crooks for "rippin people off"

Really? Don't they realize that people buy and sell stuff like this all the time? It's called "making a living."

johnny's X
01-26-2010, 10:44 AM
Yup spotted that lastnight. I hit the rewind button atleast 10 times. Love that show

83ATC185S
01-26-2010, 02:37 PM
Yep i seen that too, The guys are stupid for not even looking at that stuff. They might have been able to make some bank!

Really I dont like that show, the guys act so dumb its hard to watch, I just keep it on so I can look for trikes

atcrider1
01-26-2010, 03:58 PM
I saw it as well. I was looking for Tigers.

same here:D

SeaBass8
01-26-2010, 05:22 PM

I see there point. But my guess is its setup before hand to make it look like there getting really good deals for the TV affect. Not this last show but the week before they gave an 80 year old guy 50 bucks for a 5000$ antique saddle. It looks like there taking advantage of a senile old guy. Imagine coming home from work and grammpy says yeah some guy knocked on the door today and gave me 50$ for that old "whatever". I'd be making some phone calls real quick. But again my guess is thats all done for the camera.

Interesting show. Although those guys are a little fruity. Not thats theres anything wrong with that. lol

SWIGIN
01-26-2010, 05:27 PM
I see there point. But my guess is its setup before hand to make it look like there getting really good deals for the TV affect. Not this last show but the week before they gave an 80 year old guy 50 bucks for a 5000$ antique saddle. It looks like there taking advantage of a senile old guy. Image coming home from work and grammpy says yeah some guy knocked on the door today and gave me 50$ for that old "whatever". I'd be making some phone calls real quick. But again my guess is thats all done for the camera.

Interesting show. Although those guys are a little fruity. Not thats theres anything wrong with that. lol

That had me a little mad too, it did seem like they were taking advantage of him.

And that samurai sword they bought from him for like $200. The old guy got it from japan right after we dropped the bombs....sad to see him give that up and not pass it along to the family.

honda250sx
01-26-2010, 07:31 PM
Love the show. I mean come on these guys are Hoarders at best. Its THEIR hobby to collect whatever. Most of it will never have anything done with it. It will go to auction when they die. These guys buy stuff up and move it along to another collector. No different than ebay and craigslist.

old-yellow
01-26-2010, 09:03 PM
I think we should send them email telling them that they need to start searching for three wheelers and how there is still a market to make money off them.

ditchmud
01-26-2010, 09:16 PM
I think we should send them email telling them that they need to start searching for three wheelers and how there is still a market to make money off them.

Bad, Bad idea in my opinion. We don't need anymore competition getting parts.

atc sam
01-26-2010, 09:42 PM
I agree ditch mud things are bad enough as it is.

big yeller
01-26-2010, 09:42 PM
hahaha thats the reason why i watch it too to find see trikes and tractors. thats how i find trikes is older people i know that could possibly have them i ask if they know where i can find a three wheeler.

Eric250R
01-26-2010, 11:00 PM
I agree that they're ripping some of these people off. And yeah, they didn't even look twice at the 3 wheelers. Btw, it was an ATC90 and a 70, not sure what all the rear fenders were though.

250rmanfmf
01-29-2010, 10:37 AM
I dont think they are ripping people off. The people who had the antiques dont have connections with antique dealers to get full value, they would have to do research and start shopping around. If those two guys can get a item for cheap and make money then whats the crime in that, the owner should have said NO. Their the ones who spent the money to drive and research the product.

I love the show and when I saw him looking at the item and the us90was behind him, all I could say was TURN AROUND! TURN AROUND!

Tyler

3Razors
01-29-2010, 01:01 PM
Its cool show, the guys are fruity for sure. Its never a ripoff if the buyer and seller agree on a price. I like pawnstars better though.

TrailerRider
01-29-2010, 01:54 PM
You guys with the recording of it, post a video clip!!! I missed the trikes and I don't have tvo or things of that nature so I have to go was that what I think it was...