PDA

View Full Version : New From Tulsa

mreedbmwm3
02-07-2010, 09:04 PM
Hi Guys & Gals,

"Half time - Superbowl"

I am thrilled to be a part of this community, the site is beautiful and easy to navigate.

I am 32 from Tulsa, introduced to three wheelers in Stroud Oklahoma during elementary. 2nd or 3rd grade. My friend's family had (3) trikes. Dad had a big red, brother had probably a 110 or 125, and my friend had a 1985 70.
After riding his I always wanted one, my folks had absolutely no disposable income for toys like that so here I am 25 years later finally with my ATC 70!

Prior to having my three wheelers I had a 1995 BMW M3, it was my pride and joy, although every-time I had it worked on it was $500.00 or more. Post kids, I can't afford that kind of fun. Hence the three wheelers are right on time! I'm fascinated that I can pick these things up at very affordable prices. Grateful, to say the least!

I spent lots of time on m3forum, and am excited to have found you guys, hobby forums are such a great place to escape from the family and work, and get time to hang out with my buddies.

I look forward to chatting with you guys, and laughing at whomever the forum smart asses are.

~Matt

RIDE-RED 250r
02-07-2010, 09:17 PM
welcome aboard there Matt! i have only been a member here for a few days now, but in that short time i have learned that this site is full of really good folks who share our love of the old trikes!

MonroeMike
02-07-2010, 10:53 PM
Welcome to 3ww.