PDA

View Full Version : Avatar Writing

atcmatt
08-20-2003, 05:42 AM
How do you change the writing ontop of the avatar????? Like how can I make mine "Utility Triker", if you dont know what I mean..................like hondaatc's one "self proclaimed idiot on 3 wheels"

thanks for any help

Matt

Howdy
08-20-2003, 07:52 AM
This is answered in the Forum Rules:

Q: Why Am I Trike-less, Or a First Time Rider?

A: A great new feature about the board is that we can have custom titles. These titles change when your post count (Number of posts you've made on the board) Increases. If, However you haven't registered, Your title will remain "Trike-less" until you do. You can also be assigned a custom title, By making yourself stand out, In good ways, and in bad ways too...

Assigned Custom Titles are not just given out. If a person keeps bugging us for one, we will assign you one. How ever it won't be the one you want.
Some of those on the list have been given are:
Limpy Stealing Stiffies Flowers
Limp Legged Rider
The Smokin' Turd!
Golf Cart Ryder

But most of the time we will come up with a new one. You never know what it could be. We don't even know because we haven't thought any more up in a while. lol
Thanks
Howdy

ATC crazy
08-20-2003, 11:13 AM
The smokin turd.....LMAO :D poor, poor Smokinwrench :D

Well....I'll be Roostin' Away now...see ya ;)

NOS_350X
08-20-2003, 01:24 PM
Ya dont ask for one. I asked once and i got some that where worse than this but i buged him to change from those and i setteled with this. Now i just keep my mouth shut when he wants to change it he will.