PDA

View Full Version : I guess my new years res. is out the door.

Jim mac
02-20-2010, 09:40 PM
beginning of the year, the plan was to get rid of the trikes, finish up my AK build, get rid of my excess car parts that I'll probably never use.
So here we are in the middle of february and I got rid of a set of ralley wheels and tires off my elcamino and got the draglites out of the shed and onto the car. traded the big red for a pistol, sold the 2 70s, the 87 200X and the 84 250R for almost 2000 bucks! Actually finished up the milled AK 47 but havent shot it yet. So far so good right?
I trade a guy 2 250R gold rims, for a 185 project, buy a 85 250R thats got the motor pulled at a yard sale, then to top things off, the guy sells me a 18 foot car trailer, Before I head out of town yesterday, I find another set of ralleys on craigslist so Ive got another set that I dont need. And wed night I go to look at another trike project, drag home a wrecked 200S frame, a rolling 200X no motor or plastics, and a 185 motor and a bucket of stuff! At this rate, Im going to have to get a bigger yard. jim

plastikosmd
02-21-2010, 01:30 AM
i know, it is a disease....the first step is to admit u have a problem...:)

Thorpe
02-22-2010, 02:23 PM
and the second step is to get a bigger yard/garage...

Jim mac
02-22-2010, 10:51 PM
instead of my el camino sitting on the trailer in the back yard, the el camino is sitting in the side yard and the trailers has 3 ATC projects on top of it. jim

Triple B!
02-25-2010, 12:42 PM
Congrats! hahaha, "acceptance is the first step towards recovery..." then step two is to get off the computer, go outside and get started on those projects!shens

By the title of your thread, I thought you were going to say that, you were trying to quick smoking; lose weight; etc etc etc... the second example always is a resolution of mine and remains a work in progress, haha.

Happy wrenching Jim! :p

Jim mac
02-28-2010, 01:24 AM
Only bad habits Im trying to break is stop fixing things that are broken. jim

jrwebb8324
02-28-2010, 11:31 PM
dont feel bad i tried to clean out 3 times and always pack home more than i got rid of. once its in your blood thats it.
i aint ever found a cure, but it sure drives my wife crazy. lol