PDA

View Full Version : some one near phoenix needs to buy this asap!!!

danimal95
02-27-2010, 09:37 PM
Converted water cooled KX 500 motor
w/ paddle & dirt tires + parts
Not running $500 obo

PLEASE CALL MANNY FOR DETAILS @ 602-723-3684
http://images.craigslist.org/3n63oa3l55T85P65R9a2rf91ebbb9d6361c64.jpg

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

3Razors
02-27-2010, 09:44 PM
I went and looked at it last night. Its a complete pile, busted up everything. Horrible conversion job. I offered 300 but no deal. Looks better in the pic than it really is, not one single piece of plastic that isnt cracked. Needs a new everything...

danimal95
02-27-2010, 10:22 PM
boy,thats dis-appointing:(just curious did he say what happeded to the motor?was the frame all hacked up or something?its hard to think that even as a basket case a T3 isnt worth 500 bucks

3Razors
02-27-2010, 11:44 PM
It has been sitting for quite awhile. When he pulled it out the 86 K5 motor (extremely hard to find parts for) is missing the stator cover and I grabbed the flywheel to see if the motor still turns over and the flywheel fell off in my hand, both flywheel and stator completely rusted, frayed wires. Then I grabbed the crankshaft to see if there was any play and sure enough it moves up and down. Cases have been welded multiple times with repairs, pipe is cracked everywhere and barely hanging on, stock swingarm lengthened with a homie weld job, frame poorly rewelded in multiple spots by same homie, shock blown, I could go on and on..But there was a few parts I did want that were good like the rear fender stay, headlight frame, front end, and axle. That was worth $300 to me for those parts, but lowest he'd go was $400. Kept saying it didnt need much to get going again, uh huh..right! It was a borderline tough call for those parts, but I just wasn't that in need of them.