PDA

View Full Version : Service Honda

DIGGER DOG
08-23-2003, 10:59 AM
I ordered a carbureator for a 84 200x on a monday serv.honda confirmed it tue.i recieved the carb on sat.out frikkin standing .I know I should support my local bike shop but they have jacked prices so high and Im still waiting on a backordered head light that I ordered 4 motnhs ago no more from now on I will get ALL my parts from service honda the prices are awesome my shop wanted $189.00 for carb serv.honda 139.00 shipped I think im going to cancell the head light order and get it from serv. honda too although I dont think ill get it for 50.00 the extra money will be worth the time not waiting if its not discontinued.

BLAZERONE22
08-24-2003, 10:40 PM
Can't say I blame you, I ordered parts local and they end up setting in a box in the back room for a week anyway before they call to let me know they are there. what really tics me off is when they tell me a part is discontinued 2 weeks after I order it. rrrrrr!!! :twisted:

DIGGER DOG
08-27-2003, 08:55 PM
blazerone22, :shock: your local shop actually calls you :shock: un believabale I have to call them over and over and over they have never called me I even leave my # with them too I will give them this though when I ordered the light they did say they would have to back order it the guy at the shop keeps tellin me that the guy he ordered it from is still waiting for the order from Japan its an after market complete head light for $50.00 I think its just too good to be true and will probably never see the light and should have them credit me 50.00 and buy a bunch of spark plugs and oil with it they at least have plugs for my hondas and the old TTin stock lol