PDA

View Full Version : new guy here from white mountains AZ!!!

duckyaz
03-09-2010, 04:54 PM
what's up everybody? been checkin this site out the last few days and figured i would join up. i love 3 wheelers and have owned 2 86 350x's since i was 15. i'm 24 now. i have started out riding dirt bikes when i was 13, then started riding trikes when i was 15. goin to go pick up a 350x with no motor/gearbox in it and kind of have a blank canvas to work with. i like the 500r 350s and 250s i've seen on here, and i'm thinkin about goin 400ex with this 3 wheeler. gotta find a motor and gearbox that has reverse. also thinkin if i would be able to usin a 400ex rear plastic and seat. and if the 250 ims gas tank will work, gonna pick that up(cause it's 4.something gallons as compared to 3). i'm also very interested in the tpctrikes 450r. does anybody know how much the conversion costs for all the parts and labor? i also own a 1992 toyota pickup dlx xtra cab 2wd v6 auto that is an ongoing project. i have a 92 4runner for parts. the pickup is getting the front clip and bucket seats from the 4runner. it's also getting a 3 inch belltech leafspring drop in the rear. the front is low enough. and it's getting newer jeep 17 inch wheels. i look forward to all the help/info you guys can give me. i love messing around on paint when i'm bored, and have came up with some cool toyota ideas on there. does anybody know where i can find a 2d side image of a 350x? like a blueprint or illustration type image? i want to mess around with it on paint as well.

2Tim215
03-09-2010, 05:03 PM
Welcome to the Forum! Sounds like fun building your own from the 350x. Post some before and after photos when you get a chance. It's great looking at all of the projects coming to life. Quite a variety of people out here with many different tastes. Lots to learn from many angles!!!

MonroeMike
03-09-2010, 09:22 PM
Welcome, sounds like you have a lot of projects.

There might be a 350x side shot in one of the brochures.

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/Brochures/ATCsite/

http://www.offroadvintage.com/page6.htm

duckyaz
03-10-2010, 09:52 PM
thanks for the welcome guys. i have tried checking those manuals and what not, but haven't got anything i can work with. what do you guys know about prices on those tpc 450rs?