PDA

View Full Version : LEGAL talk: anyone live in a city that passed a LLEP?

Escanabajosh
03-11-2010, 10:43 AM
i hope this is okay in here, it said anything other the wheelers.

i'm wodering if anyone lives in a city that passed a LLEP? lowest Law Enforcmnet Priority? as we speak i am working on a peteion for my city (the lawyers are the ones working on it) and hope to have it on the nov. ballot.

if you dont have one what are your thoughts on the subject?

LLEP= cops have to put minor mariuana offences on there lowest priority!

in the us 49% of arrest are drugs and 89% of that is minor possesion charges! that is a crap load on money being spent and man hours being burned up just to catch a couple pot heads,when murders and rapes are going unsolved!

support NORML

Escanabajosh
03-11-2010, 10:44 AM
wah either my key boards broke or i suck at typing/spelling!

300rman
03-12-2010, 01:47 AM
I agree. if people want to do drugs let them. in the long run, it will make a lot of the hard trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro disappear simply because it wont be illegal. its kinda like all teh dry areas down south....why do ya think moonshine is so big down there?

Dirtcrasher
03-14-2010, 04:44 PM
I know now that we (in Mass) can have nearly a full ounce with just a ticket of 100$ and I believe there is no affect on your drivers license.......

I rarely smoke now. It makes me paranoiod and tired as all hell........ Back in the day I was a 1/4 a week guy and somehow I still remained somewhat intelligent (arguably) :lol:

I'm not sure if it should be decriminalized to the extent some people want. I know what it's like to drive "all baked up" and I don't want those people on the road. Possession and home use is just fine by me. Many times it helps me get RIGHT to sleep. But I've seen some very baked people cruising around and just like alcohol, it most certainly effects your abilities to be sharp and on your toes. I'm all for a bit of decriminalization, just not allowing people to drive stoned. Once someone you know is killed in an accident partially from just smoking a bone, you wouldn't want ANYONE on the road driving after smoking a few bones/blunts.

Thats the biggest problem; There is nothing wrong with people having a toke or two and then driving. It's no more or less different than the effects of alcohol after your in a bar and have a few with a pizza or something; You sill feel "BUZZED". But, I've BEEN baked off of my arse and it isn't good, as far as safety goes, almost feels like your in a movie, :lol:

Just try to be smart, slow down and drive safe. There will always be drugs that affect our judgement and reflexes. Be them illegal or legal...............

300rman
03-14-2010, 05:13 PM
I agree. People should be able to do what they want at home, without unions telling them what they can and cant do. granted, the real hard stuff like meth and coke will mess you up the next day at work, but for the most part, you should be able to do what you want at home or whatever. As soon as you get into a car INTOXICATED with any substance, you should be held responsible in the same way you would an alcohol-related DUI.

I know now that we (in Mass) can have nearly a full ounce with just a ticket of 100$ and I believe there is no affect on your drivers license.......

I rarely smoke now. It makes me paranoiod and tired as all hell........ Back in the day I was a 1/4 a week guy and somehow I still remained somewhat intelligent (arguably) :lol:

I'm not sure if it should be decriminalized to the extent some people want. I know what it's like to drive "all baked up" and I don't want those people on the road. Possession and home use is just fine by me. Many times it helps me get RIGHT to sleep. But I've seen some very baked people cruising around and just like alcohol, it most certainly effects your abilities to be sharp and on your toes. I'm all for a bit of decriminalization, just not allowing people to drive stoned. Once someone you know is killed in an accident partially from just smoking a bone, you wouldn't want ANYONE on the road driving after smoking a few bones/blunts.

Thats the biggest problem; There is nothing wrong with people having a toke or two and then driving. It's no more or less different than the effects of alcohol after your in a bar and have a few with a pizza or something; You sill feel "BUZZED". But, I've BEEN baked off of my arse and it isn't good, as far as safety goes, almost feels like your in a movie, :lol:

Just try to be smart, slow down and drive safe. There will always be drugs that affect our judgement and reflexes. Be them illegal or legal...............

Escanabajosh
03-16-2010, 11:20 AM
i agree with the not driving, i have two dui's from 6-10 years ago, was very stupid as a younging (talking like i'm a old fart). i cant belive all the lives i risked and didnt even think twice about it. if i ever get my lisence back i will NEVER drive buzzed up on anything, even cold meds!

as for the legaliaztion, hell ya! its stupid the amount of cash that gets spent each year and the number of would be "law abiding citizens" that get put in jail, just today on my local news a 19 year old kid was babysitting a 22 month old baby and the parents ended up taking the baby in to the doctor. turns out the 19 year old kid gave the baby a STD! 22 month, less then 2 year old!!! he sat 6 months in jail and got sentanced and didnt' get any time because they said the most he could get is 93 days and he sat more then that allready! just has to register for 25 years! http://www.uppermichiganssource.com/news/story.aspx?list=194550&id=429943

they cant lock up violent offenders but they bust a smoker every 45 seconds in the usa! its a big waste of money, were laying off teachers and closing half the schools in districts, whole police forces shutting there door, yet they spend millions lock up americans, out of the whole world the usa houses 25% of the prision population! were building jails faster then schools!

if we legalize we can make a ton of money, money for health care? not to mention that industrial hemp could be grown and instead of spending over 50 million importing the stuff we could be exporting it, get our farmers back to work. heck you can make fuel oil out of it and then we would need to import oil we could grow what we need plus some to sell (export) a barrel of organic hemp oil cost up to $2,500! canadas looking at taking over the hemp stuff and sell it to america cause they know they can cash in on us! the logging would be cut in half if not more if we start making hemp paper.

there is some stuff on msnbc this week about "is america ready for legalization" and they did a survey on there, as of 11:15am (i think it started at 3:00pm yesterday) so about 20 hrs. it stands that 9,658 say yes we are and 182 say no we are not ready! over 98% of people say yes out of 10,000 people in less then 24 hours! i think legalization is right around the corner.

http://msnbc.newsvine.com/_question/2010/03/15/4021020-is-america-ready-to-legalize-marijuana-

Escanabajosh
03-16-2010, 11:24 AM
also on change.org they held a contest for ideas and legalization was the number one people voted for. they are spose to present it to the presidents people, wonder if he'll laugh it off again.