PDA

View Full Version : What did you do in your life today??

Dirtcrasher
03-12-2010, 08:49 PM
I thought of this idea from SAULS' thread in Trikesylvania; His thread relates to trikes only and it's interesting to see what we all do from time to time and how diverce we are aside from the normal 9-5 crap.......

This thread is meant to discuss what day to day successes, failures and general situations in your life are and whether you feel like sharing them or not. It doesn't have be trike related in the least! :D Keep it short or share as much as you wish!! :beer

Today I fought with VERIZON on the phone to deal with these additional charges to my monthly bill, that took about 1 and 1/2 hrs. On hold, hung up on and then some meatball whom I could barely understand FINALLY offered to credit me.

Then I chased down an "oddball" bearing for a similar type carrier for a 400EX. I didn't realize it was an aftermarket carrier with oddball bearings. Bearing suppliers (either my own or Jeffs - Honda250SX) were called to try and locate the bearings and I shot off a couple of PM's to members that know there stuff in hopes of suggestions.

I ran the backhoe for a bit, but the ground here never froze this year!! (Al Gore must've been right as far as "Global Warming" goes :D, :lol:) So, it was a waste of time and diesel trying to flatten out the mud with a 17K pound machine that just tears up as much as it flattens the soft ground :( . I had to heat up a few more grease fittings on the hoe to try and get the bucket pivots to accept some grease. Just a propane torch melts the stuff enough to usually push the gunk through the zerk hole/fitting.

Then in the aft, I picked up some prescriptions, got some groceries and then went home to try and do a little work on the trikes. I started to fit the disc brake on my (homemade suspended) ATC70 :naughty: But I realized that I had rebuilt a FRONT caliper and I'll have to dig up a rear caliper tomorrow.

I also called back a guy who has some drawings and needs some light machining and mig welding done for something he wants made. I'll post up some pics when I get them and get started; I LOVE to fabricate!! :beer But I have no idea what he wants.......

Last, I came inside and checked my email and 3WW topics. Soon I'll be making some Velvetta and shells with a little chourico and added with some garlic bread on the side; Thats my kind of YUM!!

And of course, I made some time to talk to Mom, one of her neighbors (only 62) was found dead in her home when her son couldn't get ahold of her. I guess the police department wanted to wait 48hrs. and all he wanted them to do was a "wellness check..." Like they didn't have the time to look? :wondering, but her own family found her by looking through the windows and doors :(

Maybe it wasn't the most interesting day of all, but it was my day...

OH!! - I almost forgot that I nearly strangled the LIAR from down the road that I did a top end for and gave him a nice Blaster DG exhaust and K+N filter. He didn't pay me, gave me the run-a-round AGAIN so I took all my parts back; Now he's panicking!! Which is what he gets for lying!!

What did you all do??

Dammit!
03-12-2010, 09:02 PM
I sat around at work with nothing to do but browse 3WW and dot org all day. That would be great and everything but I work on 100% commission so slow days mean no $$$. And there's been a lot of them in recent months. :(

SHAMLESS PLUG ALERT! Go add some riding areas in the new regional section! :D

chris200x
03-12-2010, 09:03 PM
My god steve you must be bored! LOL. I know that feeling tho. I been laid off work for almost two months now,, and I'm already starting to loose my mind. its that time of year where cabin fever is at its peak. it's starting to warm up (been in the 60's here the last 3 days) but the snow is still too deep to get out on the trikes anywhere yet. and the ice is too thin to do any kind of fishing yet. :(

I did however see a robin yesterday! and there's herds of geese flyin overhead.. that only means one thing! spring is on its way!

jeopardy98
03-12-2010, 09:07 PM
Well I taught 3 classes today and had school lasagna for lunch. It was pretty good actually. I ended the day by releasing all my frustrations from the week on some punk kid who thought he was faster than me. I can't touch them but I can sure as hell give a good verbal berating. He cried a little I think. It felt good and I realized I am not as old and as slow as those kids think. After I left there I went over and FINALLY got the dang rear axle out of my 86r. About the time I got good and greasy my wife calls, of course. I ignored it, of course and so she texts me to tell me our friends have invited us out for pizza, their treat. I get cleaned up and head over to pick up my daughter so I can meet her at the restaurant. We ate lots of pizza and now I'm dropping some kids off at the pool while I check out the new topics here on the site. I'm going to head out later and shoot some pool at the local tavern.

Rm250RF900R
03-12-2010, 10:03 PM
I worked, Did pretty good with packing which i might add. The trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro didnt trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro at me. I hate her, but thats a whole nother story. I came home for a few hours and i got a 750 of jim beam. The bottle is almost gone and im feeling good. God bless alcohol.

racer....X
03-12-2010, 10:20 PM
I was only out of bed about 5 minutes and the tones droped. Called out to an airport fire.Got there with 6 other fire departments and got the hanger put out.There was 3 small planes in there alot of good tools lost, lathes, mills,drill presses ect.We did manage to save 2 planes and alot of other equipment.Then headed back to the station and had to work on one of the tankers that left behind me and broke down 2 blocks from the fire house.Got her goin and everything put up and just came home and been takin it easy the rest of the day! Hopefuly ill get to work on my wifes 200x tomorrow to get it put back together for the ride next weekend.

Tecate 50
03-12-2010, 10:37 PM
Today I picked up some misc. parts for my Tecate, now I'm here working 4x12 in my patrol car after a brief arrest surfing 3ww! All in all a pretty good day!

Thorpe
03-12-2010, 10:56 PM
I hung out with my 1 year old all day... It was sweet! He and I wrestled, and played with his powerwheels, and took a nap, played with his RC car a little...Ate food, had a few oreo's! It was a good day...

Dirtcrasher
03-12-2010, 11:07 PM
As long as he doesn't lose the Oreo's on you!! :D

Hey Racer X, that sounds crazy!! I looked on CNN news to see if it was on there..... Thats one job thats never etched in stone :beer

cattle-dog
03-12-2010, 11:19 PM
I drove 200 miles to gather honda atc parts that members here asked for. i also supply atc and atv parts for a person who has a huge ebay store. 100 miles to the red necks garage where there are a ton of hondas and a few yamahas then 100 miles home.

SWIGIN
03-12-2010, 11:23 PM
Today after work I shimed my ''new'' lathe heads bearing caps to .001 play and got my 1922 gaurds to fit the new one.

Nothing exciting but shimming bearing caps HAVE to be 100% right on.....took awhile.

John Wayne
03-12-2010, 11:35 PM
i was a statistic today, i was one of the thousands of kids that are in panama city for spring break.

racer....X
03-12-2010, 11:53 PM
Dirtcrasher...you would have cried if you would havs seen all the tools ruined in there!

smokinwrench
03-13-2010, 12:51 AM
Kinda of a typical Friday off, I get every Friday off from my main job still have my side business but no work today that was dang nice for a change. Got up this morning went to donut shop, brought back goodies for the family. Went and got the mail, finally got the shirts I ordered from Dammit they have been at post office for about 2 weeks, they look GREAT by the way. I had all intensions of getting my R running today but it was kinda cold out and the wind was blowing 30-40 mph all day, just didn't have the mojo to go out. After watching a bunch of spongbob and irritating the wife and kids (they are on spring break). I started doing tax CRAP I done final figures on my business and wifes daycare. I got on computer at 4:00 this afternoon and fired up Turbo Tax, I worked about 5 hours to get it done this year, way better then last year it took 9 hours. We are getting a nice little refund this year. Still have to print and send it off, found out daughter used all the ink in the printer. Overall it was a great day, taxes are done finally!

Kintore
03-13-2010, 09:35 AM
I was working and I had a tub of 2100+ LBS of raw chicken skin slide off the forklift. Needless to say, Me and a shovel had to clean it all up. It was not a good night. On the bright side I did have a power washer battle with my boss and I won!

Then I came home, talked to my 3ww friends online, worked on the naner a bit. Check 3ww again then sleeep!

Vealmonkey
03-13-2010, 07:27 PM
I've been getting my 350x parts in I've been buying. Got some neat bargains. Installed my 450r taillight on the 350x and I'm thinking about the rear brake swtich. I'm eyeing up installing my lifan engine into the PK suspension 70 and removing the sl70 engine. I've been trying to get other people involved in the possible 70 fest coming up in North Carolina. Been talking to blue27 on what needs to be finished on the A+ suspension 70 and that the engine is back in the Tiger. Working the 4pm-12m shift this week, but on friday night had to work my usual 16 hour shift, Yay. Having to deal with a co-worker that really needs to retire and has medical problems which are really getting disgusting and ugly. Watching thousands of gallons of alcohol put into bottles every hour and dealing with all those trials and tribulations. Trying to put away parts, which is really getting hard to do as I'm running out of space. And just generally trying to survive and do the day to day things and keep from going insane. Oh, and keep dealing with an ex girlfriend who is a rolling trainwreck. LOL

whyzee
03-13-2010, 07:41 PM
laid in bed this morning , thinking about how slow work has been the last year (was injured for 8 mos of it) . Had to go to a meeting at a part time bartending job I got because I am going broke and crazy staying home.....been searching for an ATC 70 for awhile and came across a really nice US90 , said" trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro it" and bought it.

NINJA
03-13-2010, 07:59 PM
I've been going through all the headache of starting my new powder coating business. The latest issue is that the oven takes 140 amps and so now I need an upgrade of service from the power company and was quoted $6000! But at least I'm done dealing with the county for my business license. Our first order once we're up and running is for 180 Jeep JK bumpers done in gloss black from the fab shop next door.

The shop I work at hosted an "Open House" today because we now share our space with a Harley shop. There was free hot dogs, chili, and soda all day. I got the teams KX250Fs jetted in for the warmer weather and adjusted their valves. Then one of the riders grenaded his rear hub out at the practice track next to the shop. Other than that, the boys said the bikes were running sweet. I mixed up a fresh batch of C12 and R50 for my R. Played around with different jet needles and got it pretty dialed in for the track. Ran around on the track with the R until i was exhausted. My wife came out there and we just hung out and watched all the local kids tearing it up out there. I drank a couple Tecates, and now we're headed out to the local brewery for some dinner with some friends.

muddog
03-13-2010, 08:10 PM
well i attempted to build a fire box for our smokehouse was grinding down welds and put down the grinder all of a sudden i feel something funny in my finger i look down and see a big gash went to the er for stitches sat for 3 hrs then was told stitches wouldn't work so they wrapped it instead not my idea of a Saturday afternoon

Dirtcrasher
03-13-2010, 10:10 PM
Uggh..... I hate stitches!! Those needles hurt!

VM - Be sure to check on those switches that bolt right onto the "banjo" bolt and feel pressure, then close a normally open circuit. They're a great way to light up or continue ANY voltage circuit......

I put in a tie rod for my life long friend Larry today. He has a Saturn; He lost the stock locking nuts - I could have killed him as I got soaked!! But, I POUNDED on a 13/16th socket, with a 3lb hammer and popped on the airgun and it came off in the rain..... Thankfully it was the outer tie rod and not the inner or I'd have to make a tool. I love my buddy Larry but he shows up in winter for these repairs; It was a radiator in the snow about 6 weeks ago...........

We hung for awhile, I worked on the 70 and then came inside to watch the Supercross Special on SPEED channel. Still watching it now, MAN these guys are FAST!!!!!!!!!!!

Dirtcrasher
03-13-2010, 10:21 PM
I've been going through all the headache of starting my new powder coating business. The latest issue is that the oven takes 140 amps and so now I need an upgrade of service from the power company and was quoted $6000! But at least I'm done dealing with the county for my business license. Our first order once we're up and running is for 180 Jeep JK bumpers done in gloss black from the fab shop next door.

I'm just curious, 230V X 140Amps= 32,200 WATTS!! Holy Chit, thats allot of heating elements to use that much current.... Does it fit an entire vehicle or buggy frame??

In case anyone wants to know VoltsxAmps=Watts. Most of us only have 230V to deal with; 480V would only need 67 Amps. I wonder if a step up transformer would save you some bucks??

NICE!! There is money to be made in PC regardless :beer

whyzee
03-13-2010, 10:24 PM
the skills those supercross riders are amazing. Had the pleasure of riding with Trey Canard 2 seasons ago...needless to say, i could have been born on two wheels, ride for 39 yrs and still never even be close to what these kids posses. We all know how television doesw not do our sport justice, well just think about the fact that even on TV those supercross obstacles and bike handaling skills look amazing.....to see it in person...trust me...you will just want to quit riding forever because you will never , ever be able to do what those top 15 riders do in each class.
I know quite a few of the riders on the east coast who barely qualify, and there skills are insane. Gave me great perspective to just ride and have fun!

whyzee
03-13-2010, 10:56 PM
Canard with the hole shot!! he is not even racing this class fulltime! this guy is sooo fast!

black02ktm
03-13-2010, 11:37 PM
Have you ever seen the "trey canard goon riding" video on youtube?.....FN hilarious! Make sure you pick the one with Mike Jones in the background, it makes it that much better. WH-WH-WHAT...I'M MIKE JONES

Here it is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8OndR7yxYI&feature=PlayList&p=6724686273DB2FB8&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=4

black02ktm
03-13-2010, 11:56 PM
I like 1:22 where he cases every jump in the section

racer....X
03-14-2010, 01:41 AM
I put a new brake caliper on my wifes 200x and steam cleaned the frame.then started changing over all my 200s parts onto a new frame I gotthis morning.A neighbor kid came over and told me he new of a 350x for sale cheap so we went looking for it.Finally found the three wheeler and its all apart in good shape but it has a 200es eng! The guy wasnt home but I made a deal over the phone and traded an old skidoo snowmobile for it . I go pick it up in the morning.Then I came home and finished up the 200s.

Russell 350X
03-14-2010, 01:44 AM
I finished a YZ426 motor today for a friend, broke it in, and he rode it while I followed on my 350X :) Then we went to the bar, drank and ate, went to a buddies and worked on his truck, and drank, now I'm home, and drinking some more!! Hopefully riding tomarrow!

whyzee
03-14-2010, 07:35 AM
I like 1:22 where he cases every jump in the section

that video is hilarious! thanks

whyzee
03-14-2010, 07:39 AM

The shop I work at hosted an "Open House" today because we now share our space with a Harley shop. There was free hot dogs, chili, and soda all day. I got the teams KX250Fs jetted in for the warmer weather and adjusted their valves. Then one of the riders grenaded his rear hub out at the practice track next to the shop. Other than that, the boys said the bikes were running sweet. I mixed up a fresh batch of C12 and R50 for my R. Played around with different jet needles and got it pretty dialed in for the track. Ran around on the track with the R until i was exhausted. My wife came out there and we just hung out and watched all the local kids tearing it up out there. I drank a couple Tecates, and now we're headed out to the local brewery for some dinner with some friends.

that sounds like a good freakin day!

fabiodriven
03-14-2010, 03:08 PM
Just pokin around the house at the moment. I've been driving around in my 85 Mustang GT for the last few days. I've owned it for eight years and it's been off the road for the last three. Needless to say I'm excited to get out in it again. Yesterday and today have been like a monsoon here. About the heaviest rainfall you can picture. That didn't stop me from cruising the 'Stang, though. No hood and all! She didn't miss a beat, even with the engine right out in the open rain. What a machine...

Went out with a couple broads last night, one of which I've been trying to steal from her boyfriend for quite some time now. She's smokin hot and drives me up the f***in walls. We've had some fun, but she's hesitant to join team Fabio. Oh well, we'll see what happens. The Mustang scares the shite out of her, so of course I was grabbin gears and kickin 'er out sideways all night.

Now I'm sittin in the house by the wood stove trying to get some motivation to paint my bedroom or at least do the laundry. I'll probly go see Dirtcrasher soon.

NINJA
03-15-2010, 03:01 AM
I'm just curious, 230V X 140Amps= 32,200 WATTS!! Holy Chit, thats allot of heating elements to use that much current.... Does it fit an entire vehicle or buggy frame??

In case anyone wants to know VoltsxAmps=Watts. Most of us only have 230V to deal with; 480V would only need 67 Amps. I wonder if a step up transformer would save you some bucks??

NICE!! There is money to be made in PC regardless :beer

The oven can almost fit a Rhino in it, as can the spray booth. The oven has 6 5000 watt burners in it. It hits 425 degrees in 25 minutes. It's a huuuuge b!tch!

tanks350x
03-15-2010, 06:35 PM
Spent 12 hours driving in New Hampshire, being detoured 3 different times because of flooded roads. If that isn't bad enough, all day I was wondering how my mom made out with her PET scan.. (Pet scan equals) getting an I.V. of radiation in her blood stream, which illuminates under an M.R.I to properly pin point just where her cancerous cells are.. Not a good day for ole Tank

NINJA
03-17-2010, 03:05 AM
Spent 12 hours driving in New Hampshire, being detoured 3 different times because of flooded roads. If that isn't bad enough, all day I was wondering how my mom made out with her PET scan.. (Pet scan equals) getting an I.V. of radiation in her blood stream, which illuminates under an M.R.I to properly pin point just where her cancerous cells are.. Not a good day for ole Tank

My best wishes for your family. Family is everything.

I went to work at 8:00am and came home at 8:30pm. Tourist season has officially begun here. For the record, my assistant and I busted 17 tires today, 12 of which were ATV. Our B rider shattered an EBC friction disk during practice which in turn ate up his Hinson inner hub and deposited debris throught the bottom end. I spent the last 2 hours of my day cleaning and inspecting the motor.

On a positive note, my R is tuned and ready for "Rumble at Whitewash" at the first annual ride at Whitewash Dunes here in Moab, UT. I'm very surprised at the number of members participating and amount of people tagging along with them! I'm very very stoked! Anyone from the boards is invited. Come out, come out, wherever you are.

Name Brand
03-17-2010, 06:09 AM
Crewed a Blackhawk helicopter for the first time in a few months. The last time was in Germany at the end of our deployment. It was a nice easy night flight, looking at all the rivers and forests covered in snow, we made a few landings on a couple of peaks and some run-on landings in the snow-fields. The Northern Lights were out; but weren't bright enough to be visible to the naked eye. While wearing night vision goggles they look really cool!

I was reminded there are some full time technician positions coming open soon that I am very qualified for. There is a reasonable hourly wage that I know I can live totally comfortably on; tech positions start out at about twice that hourly wage. :-)

oldskool83
03-17-2010, 07:44 AM
I got up, and drove to work to tool around on 3ww all day.

Vealmonkey
03-17-2010, 09:05 AM
"She's hesitant to join team Fabio"! LMFAO I just spat my morning drink at my keyboard and screen! I'll be using that line more often. That has got to be the best.

yooperman
03-17-2010, 09:28 AM
i just sat here in myroom in iraq browsing 3wheeler world wishig i could ride my three wheelers othere then that just had to get trucks ready to go hav some fun

fabiodriven
03-17-2010, 10:51 AM
"She's hesitant to join team Fabio"! LMFAO I just spat my morning drink at my keyboard and screen! I'll be using that line more often. That has got to be the best.

Thank you Veal. I am taking a bow...

oldtime3wheeler
03-17-2010, 05:37 PM
Worked all day. My yard is a swampy pond from all the rain we got recently, so I cant really ride the trikes without ripping up the lawn. My small set of trails are swamped out also. So as I write this Im drinking a beer after 10+ hrs of work.

racer....X
03-17-2010, 11:56 PM
Had to go to the firehouse to work on to of the trucks, one old tanker has a gas eng. and had some junk in the carb so i took it apart and cleaned it and installed an extra inline filter.The other tanker is a 6x6 military truck that has had chargeing problems for along time.I new it had a new alternator intalled a couple years ago but when i started chaseing the wires it was never hooked up! that explained alot.came home and got the rest of the three wheelers ready for the trip to st.joes friday.

Dirtcrasher
03-18-2010, 09:31 PM
I was busy with Dad all day and then came home to more work.....

At least the 80' x 40' pond that the rain brought about was gone, it was a horror show.

Sorry to hear about your Mom Roy, if Obama care passes it won't be so easy to get tests like she needs.

Dirtcrasher
03-24-2010, 11:38 PM
2 unexpected friends stopped in, id did nothing after that!!

Almost done with that 400EX....... That spark plug took a 11/16th 12 point ground down socket!!

Got tons of rain again!! Guess I'll never use the "4snows" :(

Fantastic, Obama Care has passed!! You just wait and see..............

Thorpe
03-25-2010, 12:18 AM
OBAMA trr Seriously... WTF.
Went to school and sat in lecture most the day. Wished I had made more of my college career the first time around, grilled some brats for lunch, and started day-dreaming up my next BR modification, check 3ww about 15 times, time for bed...

chris200x
03-25-2010, 02:45 AM
I drank all day.. and plan on dooing the same tomrrow. ;)

oldtime3wheeler
03-25-2010, 06:10 AM
I drank all day.. and plan on dooing the same tomrrow. ;)

Such a hard life you are leading Chris lol

racer....X
03-25-2010, 03:58 PM
Went to the honda shop to see what kind of seal I need for the rearend of my 110.Found the one it needs and got it ordered.Got a call from my full time job and sounds like work will be picking up soon.....goin to pick up my truck tomorrow so im sure it will be soon.

Dirtcrasher
03-25-2010, 05:21 PM
Back to work is a very good thing!!

racer....X
03-25-2010, 05:23 PM
yes I get laid off every winter and go back in the spring when road const. starts back up.

gsw902
03-25-2010, 05:34 PM
I got laid off today, I knew that it was coming but I thought it would be the end of summer.

Dirtcrasher
03-26-2010, 01:10 PM
^Sorry to hear that, it's fun for about 2 weeks and all downhill from there :(

I finished the clapped out 400EX and am gearing up for another torrential rainstorm on it's way.......

fabiodriven
03-26-2010, 02:03 PM
Sitting at work at the moment. I'll be having some company tonight, some broads I hang out with. There's one I like, but she's a bit on the young side. Should be interesting...

oldskool83
03-26-2010, 03:16 PM
I worked at my job and at a pork chop for lunch...interesting day.....

Kintore
03-26-2010, 07:17 PM
Sitting at work at the moment. I'll be having some company tonight, some broads I hang out with. There's one I like, but she's a bit on the young side. Should be interesting...

just remember bud, 15 will get ya 20! haha

racer....X
03-26-2010, 07:33 PM
I went and picked up my work truck today and hauled a couple loads of rock and did a little skid steer work.Then when I went to get some taillights for my dump truck things got a little more interesting! I went behind the counter at the parts store to look at the lights. Under one of the shelves i see this green tank sticking out.I ask about it and it ends up theres more to the Tecate in the back.Thers no eng. and the eng. mounts are cut off because he put it on a 300x! He said he was gonna throw it all in the junk soon so I got it all for A ridiculous price! I only brought the tank home today cause it would fit in my dumptruck.Im going to pick up the rest in the morning.

jason85atc250r
03-26-2010, 08:39 PM
I hauled in 2 loads of scrap metal and got $115 dollars. more them i make working my reular job.

fabiodriven
03-28-2010, 03:06 PM
just remember bud, 15 will get ya 20! haha

What does 17 get ya? :naughty:

Russell 350X
03-28-2010, 09:51 PM
Woke up more hungover than I have ever been..then got waken up by my phone..got called into work...got home, worked on the S-10 for a bit. Hell, its 10pm and I'm still trying to recover from this hangover...

Dirtcrasher
03-28-2010, 10:18 PM
I woke up ready to finish my suspended ATC70 with a disc brake and realized how cold the house was. Found out my boiler had died overnight. I spent nearly my entire day cleaning the inside of the boiler, re-setting the electrodes and cleaning the nozzle again.

It kinda scared me because when it fired off it must have been FILLED with fuel. Ever joint in the exhaust ductwork poured out soot........... Then I went outside and the whole house vinyl siding was covered in soot. 6 hours later I had it up and running but no energy left to think and or fabricate parts.

Decided to have a few frosty beverages and call it a day. Fortunately between the History, Discovery and Science channel; I always find something interesting to watch.......... :D

Rough day to say the least and being Sunday, no parts were available and my OB Tech never called back.

Hence the reason I feel the best person you can rely upon is YOURSELF!! At least a made a few bills on the 400EX so I can pay a tech (when he feels like responding) to check the stack temp, CO and CO2 levels. Dangerous stuff to be messing with!!

Glad to be chilling now for sure!

Dirtcrasher
03-28-2010, 10:21 PM

A WHOLE LOT of young innocent fun before she gets contaminated. You deserve it bud :beer

Dammit!
03-29-2010, 01:49 PM
I learned that a pressure washer in fact can remove skin from your hand. :lol:

Tri-Z 250
03-29-2010, 02:22 PM

a nickname like Daddy, Stalker or Pervert comes to mind...maybe you could meet up for drinks with Mom after you drop her off from the NC-17 movie(no R rated till next yr)? It's kind of creepy to think you could have been riding 3wheelers for as many yrs as she's been walking/talking. Maybe prom wasn't your style back then, something tells me you'd be the talk of the town this year. Skinny dipping isn't out of the question at that age: as long as she doesn't catch you watching from the bushes. Better update your facebook with some of your best shots and add some mins to your phone:got a feeling your gonna be drunk texting soon...be careful she doesn't send you a topless photo...childporns a NO NO.

Today: busted fabio's chops during lunch:lol:

fabiodriven
03-29-2010, 05:51 PM
Haha buddy.

It's not what you think. Sometimes age is just a number. I have been single for quite some time now and have dated plenty of girls my age. Although I did put the "naughty" emoticon in my post I can assure you that my intentions are nothing but the best. The age of consent in Mass is 16 and I have met her mom so there is nothing illegal going on here. The women in this part of the country really suck and seem to have some preconceived notion that you are a scumbag if you are interested in them. I have traveled the world and I know this for a fact. I didn't intend on meeting somebody so young, it just happened. I got advice from a lot of people, a few of which who have been in this situation before. I have made up my mind based on various opinions and a lot of thought, not that I really care what anyone thinks.

In retrospect it may have not been such a good idea to put that emoticon up and I think that may be why you have decided to attack me. If you don't like the laws in Mass, then maybe you should call the lawmakers here perverts. Although I haven't known this girl all that long, we do seem to click. If she's around for any significant amount of time, which I hope she is, any haters will be proven wrong. Not that I care what anyone thinks anyways.

Today: stood up for myself.

tanks350x
03-29-2010, 06:33 PM
Went back to work after a weeks vacation today.. Plenty of problems as usual. The people that I work with are dummys!!

Gearheadtom
03-29-2010, 06:48 PM
Today has been just a typical highschool day. My buddies girlfriend is breaking up with him, I've started lately at the task of getting a date for prom, and I've got a bunch of school projects comming up soon. Sounds fun eh?
Just some typical highschool stuff lol

Rm250RF900R
03-29-2010, 07:25 PM
got up at 4:30, went to work for 6-230. my back is in terrible pain so lifting anything heavy at work is out of the question. Pretty much this day sucked.

cox
03-29-2010, 08:50 PM
nothing...

posty2100
03-29-2010, 09:23 PM
took a Dynamics exam today.....FML

NotStock
03-30-2010, 05:46 AM
Got off work at 6am, sleeped for a while, made plans with the girl, called in to see if i worked tonight, washed the trike, know 2:30am on 3ww cause i sleeped most of the day and cant sleep know.

dcreel
03-30-2010, 06:02 AM
I turned 39.. Dang, that even sounds old.

Tri-Z 250
03-30-2010, 12:09 PM
:lol::lol::lol: :naughty: Thats not an attack....I'm laughing at you :lol:

goodluck with that....you reply says it all...just let me know when:

She leaves home and moves in because: well NOBODY understands us:lol:

oldskool83
03-30-2010, 12:25 PM
i ate a pizza hot pocket 10 mins ago, now i have to work...

RodKnockRacing
03-30-2010, 04:26 PM
drank beer and ate a hoagie

muddog
03-30-2010, 04:51 PM
I learned that a pressure washer in fact can remove skin from your hand. :lol:

that hurts bad, too much experience speaking right here

Thorpe
03-31-2010, 03:50 PM
Made 450 cash... another 150 tomorrow, and I am getting new (bigger) mudlites and wheels for my BR! (as opposed to my old mudlightes and wheels)

Thorpe
03-31-2010, 07:57 PM
And even better! My donor swingarm showed up today, its March in Minnesota and 77 degrees, and I got some :beer !!!!!! I guess the sun does shine on a dogs arse once in awhile!

3wheelmecca
03-31-2010, 10:16 PM
I soldered newrider3's 250r and continued on my scrapthrasher of a Suzuki. Also looked at my Tecate.
I then ate a snickers bar and cleaned up after my self. old fork oil+water+ busted small fork springs= 1 angry solvent tank.
Also fixed a 200M and BR 250, with chinese carbs, FML.

1984ATC200S
04-01-2010, 11:25 PM
worked on getting the 305 out of my parts truck, just need to set up the chain palls and take the motor mount bolts, went in to CT to get oil, filter and a new muffler for the 305 cherry bomb glass pack:twisted: haha, when to eat after, sitting in the truck in the burger king parking lot, seen a nice trans am roll up, when he goes to leve i was turned around backwards looking at this thing :drool: , nice chrome rims, buddy stops and gets out and whats to fight, for looking at his car, some people these days:crazy: came home and worked on the interior for my truck.

3wheelmecca
04-02-2010, 12:27 AM
rode the big red and 200M with newrider and He power slid for the first time. Tried to sell some parts. Also handled scented candles and potpourri. Long story. They are must by the way lol.

Dirtcrasher
04-02-2010, 10:48 PM
I spent the day cleaning up everything I used to clean up from the flood....... (does that make sense??) :D All set now and very little damage resulted. Sooooo many people got it much worse.

Got the car I was borrowing from Dad running and I tapped SEABASS's frame for a helicoil. Big deep hole in tough metal that had some crap i there but I took my time and it went well :beer

Back outside tomorrow, GREAT WEATHER!! Lots to do....... Jetting and or changing the 200X is 1st in order.

MyMistress86R
04-03-2010, 08:29 PM
Bought a very cherry 1986 TRX250R. Oh, and finished rebuilding the motor in my step-father's Recon.

Russell 350X
04-04-2010, 02:08 AM
Finished the engine swap on my 350X....worked 8hours this morning on a call-out, and 17 hours yesterday on call-outs.....going riding tomarrow.

Custom200
04-04-2010, 08:40 AM
I brought in an Easter gift to my little cousin, then came home started diging the garage floor out for the new concrete. Now in a bit may actually get working on the bike.

riverrat
04-04-2010, 08:53 AM
Built a garage for my bikes.

tanks350x
04-04-2010, 09:44 AM
Going to celebrate Easter with my girlfriends family. She told me that there were going to be around 25 people there

racer....X
04-04-2010, 09:24 PM
celebrated easter at home with the kids this morning,then went to town and drove the easter bunny on the fire truck to one of the churches easteregg hunts. That was pretty cool. Then went to my moms house to eat.Took some 3 wheelers with us and did a little rideing with one of my brothers and his son.Back home now and worn out.

posty2100
04-04-2010, 10:01 PM
went ridin yesterday noon-6pm with about 16-18 people, ate pre easter dinner, went on a party bus to Scranton for my friends 21st birthday (wasted came home at 6:45am after going for breakfast) woke up this morning at 11am when my buddies showed up on quads needing some tools to fix a loose chain, jumped in the shower went ridin with them till 4:45pm and went to easter dinner again at 5 and now checkin out 3WW lol good weekend!!!

3wheelmecca
04-04-2010, 10:29 PM
went riding with newrider3. He is getting to be a very good rider.I moved some furntiure, and tore apart my T-3 to clean it out, motor now turns free and is so clean you can eat off it. wouldnt recommend it though, smells like a tire fire from the solvent. A good, quiet easter.

tanks350x
04-05-2010, 06:06 PM
Going to visit my mom in the Hospital. She had some type of tube put in her chest, so They can start Kemo treatments

plastikosmd
04-05-2010, 06:30 PM
Sittin at a dyno watchin a 592ci make some power. Pretty insane thought my 557 was bad, tho mine is street his is strip

Custom200
04-06-2010, 11:43 AM
Went to CNA to apply for school in sept to get my teaching degree with an english major and hopefully soon going looking at another 200m in a bit

oldskool83
04-06-2010, 12:22 PM
check with met-ed for a job, been waiting 6 months to get in with them, worked (still at work) finishes eating lunch and talked with the g/f.

Dirtcrasher
04-06-2010, 02:16 PM
Made up some frame gussets, worked on dads car, ordered helicoils and other stuff for SEABASS's 200X frame; Should be done in a couple days.

Didn't sleep well so I stayed home, Dad doesn't bust my balls. UI is long gone..........

I'll survive :beer

Xpress
04-06-2010, 05:11 PM
I sat on my computer since I wokeup enjoying the spring break :)

Gearheadtom
04-06-2010, 09:37 PM
The first part of my day was pretty average, I went to school and stuff. After I got home, I talked to a guy I knew and I think I found where I'm going to work for the summer. Then later on I got some bad news, my grandfather just passed away.

Rm250RF900R
04-06-2010, 09:50 PM
woke up, went to work, got out and went to some bars, its my 22nd bday today. It was a depressing bday for some reason. Atleast hanging out with friends made it a lot better. thats about it. I got to work in 6-2:30. not looking forward to it at all. That day can go screw itself.

3wheelmecca
04-06-2010, 10:31 PM
Wnet to school, sucked. Went to get Tecate parts, awesome. Put in new swingarm bearings and started to install a NEW pair of Renthal CR Mid's on the T-3, they were 5 dollars. overall today was a good day, cept for the moisture.

fabiodriven
04-09-2010, 08:43 AM
Found out this broad I've been chasing for months just became single yesterday. I'm elated to say the least. Wish me luck boys!

riverrat
04-09-2010, 11:22 PM
Almost everything I touched today broke, or didn't work. Hope tomorrow doesn't go that way. Doing a 4x4 ride out in PA

Escanabajosh
04-09-2010, 11:36 PM
just got back from a loretta lynn concert, what a voice.

NINJA
04-10-2010, 03:00 AM
Found out this broad I've been chasing for months just became single yesterday. I'm elated to say the least. Wish me luck boys!

Let us know when she joins "Team Fabio" LMAO!

fabiodriven
04-10-2010, 12:44 PM
Let us know when she joins "Team Fabio" LMAO!

LOL- I will certainly let you boys know.

tanks350x
04-10-2010, 04:36 PM
got rudely awakened by some trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotr ailpro at 3:30 in the morning, that totally destroyed my neighbors car while driving drunk. tough to get back to sleep for me when I get woken up

cattle-dog
04-10-2010, 08:33 PM
today i loaded up my 250r and went up to the pendelton atv trails, its a open very wide trail actually got into 5th gear!!! there are trails off the main one into woods but it has rained alot so they were a mess, the main trail has to be 15 miles it was a blast.

dickieg89
04-10-2010, 10:07 PM
where are the pendelton trails besides in pendelton? I drove by the farm today on my way to newfane. I see the R looking good in the back of the truck and the barn roof is looking good.

cattle-dog
04-10-2010, 10:54 PM
i went from cambell in pendelton all the way to shawnee and back.
yea i started the roof then it rained for a week i cant wait to get it done, then i only have the garage to do.

NINJA
04-11-2010, 02:24 AM
Saturdays are sweet! Our minimum charge is $35, every minimum charge I get to count a 1/2 hour on my wrench time. I arrived at work at 10:00am, did 5 consecutive tire changes. A dirtbike tire takes me about 5 minutes on the Coats 220. Then a guy brings in a 98 Honda XR250R and says it won't start. I kick it over and it feels very low on compression. I then pull in the decompressor lever and kick it and it felt no different. I look at the arm on the rocker box and notice that it doesn't move when I kick the bike over. I back off the cable about 3/8" and voila, the bike starts right up! I then notice a puddle of oil gathering under the bike while it's running accompanied by blue smoke in mass quantity. It's coming out of the airbox drain tube. I shut the bike off and drain the oil. 3 QTS of oil empty into the pan! The XR250R takes 1.48 QTS. I refill the bike with the proper amount. The bike smokes like a 20:1 2-stroke for about 6 minutes while I test ride it on our track. The guy picks the bike up an hour later. Turns out he did all the maintenence himself and he's the main doctor in the ER here. I will never go to the hospital in this town! I left work at 12:30pm. Grabbed some lunch at a local cafe with my wife and then went for a very spirited drive on the LaSal Loop road to try out my new Tokico adjustable struts and my new crossdrilled and slotted rotors on my Monte SS. I was very pleased with the results, my wife was pale. That mountain road is very exhilarating. Came home and found that the woodpeckers love the stucco on our place. I mounted up my .22 scope on a pellet gun and waited to shoot with extreme prejudice, the new neighborhood vandals. I waited in a lawnchair and embibed a modest quantity of potato vodka mixed with limeade. Three .177 wadcutter pellet shots later accompanied by a feather strewn backyard and I felt satisfied with the results of my judicial system.

cattle-dog
04-11-2010, 07:11 AM
well its sunday morning chores on the farm are done so time to load up the 250r and go hit some trails. where is there a better place or time to talk to the man in the sky then sunday morning in the woods on the back of a trike that is heaven, god, me and a 250r. cattle-dog

Custom200
04-11-2010, 04:41 PM
went to buy a motor for the quad but ended up being the wrong motor. Bought a set of decent front tires and rims for it for cheap and went home again.

riverrat
04-12-2010, 10:17 AM
Took a dump and read some stupid posts

fabiodriven
04-15-2010, 10:41 AM

She went back to her BF again. FML... Oh well, back to the drawing board I guess....

code200k
04-15-2010, 11:22 PM
bought an 03 blaster for 100 bucks and an xbox 360...rode my freinds turd with a 240 kit,quick but not anything like my Z..

3wheelmecca
04-15-2010, 11:28 PM
Went out and rode my engine braked Suzuki and dragged through school. You know its bad when even your awesome classes ( mine are Applied Physics, Welding, and Welding again) take for-ever. Found out I can still get stator coil repair kits for my T-3.

Rm250RF900R
04-16-2010, 05:24 AM
Got real drunk lastnight. About ready to head out the door to work. I feel like poop. Today is going to drag balls.

1984ATC200S
04-16-2010, 09:33 PM
long day at school, came home, started fine tuning the 200s to get it ready for tomorrow, went to look at a truck for my 5 speed swap, as soon as i figure out how i'm getting it home it will be mine, 500$ and comes with a ton of extra parts. cleaning up the garage in a bit to paint my 305 block.

3wheelmecca
04-16-2010, 09:39 PM
went to school, got home, and cleaned my garage out for my 250R I am getting tomorrow. I need to start throwing projects into Newrider3's basement soon.

82300R
04-16-2010, 11:47 PM
Ate some little debbies, Watched t.v. an took a nap.

Custom200
04-17-2010, 05:09 PM
Went out to the Seaside club and helped set up for a buddies cd release party, jamed with the guitars for a bit. Gonna have a deadly night.

tanks350x
05-02-2010, 10:46 PM
I went over Dirtcrashers house with my X.. Ripped it up on his newly renovated track for a couple of hours! That track is awesome!!

Dirtcrasher
05-03-2010, 01:41 PM
I 'm doing NOTHING!!

2 Days of rippin and testing on my track and I'm dead. I could barely get down the stairs.......................

NINJA
05-04-2010, 12:59 AM
I 'm doing NOTHING!!

2 Days of rippin and testing on my track and I'm dead. I could barely get down the stairs.......................

What you need is some scotch.....

NotStock
05-04-2010, 02:15 PM
Was going to head out to cruise trails this mornig. some how tore a brake hose in the backyard. im know sitting here waiting for new SS brakes hoses and a new master cly to show up. Fingers crossed that they bring me the right parts. Atleast its stop raining and the suns out know.

oldskool83
05-04-2010, 03:50 PM
ive spend all day trying to keep my eye lids open

thestud25
05-04-2010, 04:48 PM
I went to work Again, and died a little inside. It is not in mans' nature to be stuck behind glass couped up all day in an office. I am going to go home, eat dinner, drink a cold one, then go to bed!

hang&rattle
05-04-2010, 05:08 PM
This a neat thread. Usually try to keep to myself, but need to learn to be involved a little bit. Laid off at the present, like most americans, but hampered by the rotten weather. What's ironic is Montana had a mild winter (global warming) and now it is miserable. I remodeld the inside of our little trailer, built a 200x, and worked on 4 other trikes, but as of 3-4 weeks ago, the weather went to sh!t. This mornin' around 10:30, I went out to turn the heater on in the garage. Wind had died down to about 15-20 mph, which was a nice break. Rolled out big red to get some pictures and did some rearrangeing to put new handlebars on daughters 125m. Now the wind picked back up to 30-40 mph and the temperature dropped to way below freezing. Blizzard is starting again, and we just had one last thursday. We get a foot of snow and it melts, completely, in 2 days. Power knocks out 5-10 times a day, one time for 8 hours. So i can't get anything done. Hope it's nice this weekend, finally found some 3-wheeler enthusists and we are going to a new riding place, if the weather holds out for me to put in a new clutch & service trikes. Montana weather is less and less fun every year....I'm gettin' to old.

cattle-dog
05-04-2010, 05:53 PM
today we were going to do a tear off on a customers roof but it was a 50% chance of rain, so my 65 year old dad and i went out to the woods and blazed some new trails and opened up some very old tractor lanes, there was even two tracter creek crossings that had not been used in years, that is where they put stone in the creek and cut the banks down in grade. so when we were done we added another mile and two crossings to our trails.

brapp
05-06-2010, 03:23 AM
cleaned up the yard, fought wsith the ex became an emotional wreck and got completly shitfaced aproxamatly a 24 case of budweiser 3 bottles of budweiser and 2 jack and cokes and abotu 6-8 shots and ended up runnign trough the woods with a 44 mag chasing what i tought was a black bear cub now just sittign here wonderign why my head is killign me why my 44 mag is covered in mud and why i feel liek i yelled the n word in the middle of a martin luther king ralley lmao

Greiver430x
05-06-2010, 03:30 AM
Wanted to go fishing but instead got stuck fixing brakelines on sisters car now my freakin back is killing me and I cant sleep. Its 330 here in patucky and i need painkillers lol.

Rm250RF900R
05-07-2010, 03:11 PM
Got up, went to work. Sulphur treated stones all day. Now Im home I just cracked my first beer, tonight should be eventful.

Greiver430x
05-09-2010, 12:01 AM
Took my K-5 out for a spin with the top off and played with my kids. Then ate some dinner and played a game of gin with my wife and mom. Pretty good day I think.

3wheelmecca
05-09-2010, 12:09 AM
My parents are getting divorced, so I had to move a full sized Craftsman toolchest set out of my garage and half of the tools from my box and give them to my dad, it f%$in' sucks. I dont even have metric stuff to work on my R or T-3 anymore. I am building an XT500 Streetfighter though. found out the carb is full of wasps.

tanks350x
05-09-2010, 08:35 PM
I spent most of the morning with Mom, being Mothers day and all, Gave her a card and some really nice flowers. In the afternoon, me and the girlfriend went over her parents house to be with them. Had an awesome fillet mignon dinner as well.. Happy Mothers Day to all the moms on this site

3wheelmecca
05-09-2010, 08:40 PM
fixed some stuff for my mom today, cherry bombed the Sonoma, mowed the lawn. Hauled a$$on the R today, found out it blows smoke rings at idle with the spark arrestor tube out. Cool!

dickieg89
05-31-2010, 09:26 PM
well. I had a pretty good 3 day weekend. I took the family yard saling on saturday and ended up at cattle dogs dads house without knowing it, bought my Mom another sewing machine. Got the garden in yesterday and today I had to help a good friend bury his dog and I appreciate my 3 even more, so I've had better mondays. But, life is good.

6:17

UlsterATCFan
06-01-2010, 01:31 AM
Sitting in a windowless office in Jakarta, Indonesia trying to train some locals how to use 'SAP' (I.T. program) & looking forward to a few cold ones in the hotel later

oldskool83
06-01-2010, 01:01 PM
looked at my 250sx this am while eating breakfast, got a free peice of cake at work, on 3ww most of the day. thinking all day about painting my bathroom tonight with the 2nd coat.

thestud25
06-01-2010, 03:08 PM
Had a really horrible day Last Friday. The borrowed trailer that had my new 350 boat motors(plural) on it and several other thousand dollars worth of stuff was stolen. So, no motors to replace the bad ones I pulled out, tons of time and effort into getting the boat ready for the new motors, and on top of that my insurance might cover $1500.00 worth, but in reality probably only $500.00. Oh yeah did I mention that I have to buy a new trailer for my buddy b/c it is the right thing to do.

For Sale: 1978 26ft Fiberform Cabin Cruiser. Currently no motors, but the shot 302's are still available. Make offer!!!!!

cattle-dog
06-01-2010, 06:15 PM
sitting back enjoying my white fish cooked with veggies and tomatoes. life is great

Dirtcrasher
06-01-2010, 07:18 PM
I dug a huge hole for a 55 gallon poly drum and waited for the guy to show up with the pump. No call, no show and then the pit got filled with rainwater during the T storm. Not a good day or week I should say after I got Fabio and his bud and myself bounced out of "broadville"

Oh well, another day...................

3wheelmecca
06-02-2010, 12:16 AM
I went to work today and put a cab on a 1956 Ford pickup and worked on my XT, going for a flattracker now. trying to make a fuel tank for my 1-ton Chebby.

riverrat
06-03-2010, 12:10 AM
Finished replacing the belt, and adding new springs to the clutches on my prairie 360. It wasn't fun at all. But it works good.

250x
06-03-2010, 12:16 AM
well my day was eventful, I mowed the lawn, and had a few beers. made dinner, and had a few more beers...how exciting LOL

3wheelmecca
06-03-2010, 12:27 AM
My day was very busy. I wired and tailgated a Dodge D150 truck bed trailer, rode the T-3, hung out with my homies (Happy 17th Newrider3), and rode the R. That trailer rolled about 6 times down a cliff, fun to straighten out the body. Also rebuilt the carburetor for my C-30 Flatbed

Xpress
06-03-2010, 01:23 AM
I made $50 cash selling some old motorcycle parts I wasn't ever going to use again. Simultaneously I cleaned out my shed :D

Rm250RF900R
06-03-2010, 03:02 PM
Worked my ass off and thats about it. I save the good stuff for the weekends.

oldskool83
06-03-2010, 03:16 PM
fresh off the crapper and now got a bad case of hicknups...on top of the my boss gave me his old shirts today......strange day.

theuglycamel
06-03-2010, 04:36 PM
Didn't sleep worth crap so day started out pretty rough. I'm the IT Director at a local Indian Casino so work's never boring. Always someone who doesn't know what the he!! caps lock is. Got my new headliner in for my Falcon today so I'll prolly give that a working over and hopefully get some sleep for once.

TheRealFatShady
06-03-2010, 05:54 PM
Got rudely awakened at 8am to go out landscaping without getting paid. Was exhausted to begin with.......worked for the day, even more wiped. Chilling out no with no real energy to do anything. Only to do the same crap tomorrow

fabiodriven
06-03-2010, 05:56 PM
Going on a first date tonight with a smokin hot broad. Could it be the new Mrs. Fabio? Stay tuned....

dickieg89
06-03-2010, 08:34 PM
get back on that saddle fabio!

Xpress
06-04-2010, 12:27 AM
Finished high school.

Rm250RF900R
06-04-2010, 03:09 PM
Worked now im enjoying some nice ice cold beer, then im hitting the fifth of jim beam. Its going to be a good night.

fabiodriven
06-04-2010, 08:51 PM
get back on that saddle fabio!

Went pretty well brother. I'm seeing her again Sunday. :D

Thorpe
06-05-2010, 06:57 PM
Bought myself a Bowtech bow today, tried to get some sugar from the wife-- (DENIED! :banned:) Picked up a case of beer and a pizza... Can always count on beer and pizza!

Dirtcrasher
06-05-2010, 11:06 PM
Your Bow, Beer and Pizza can always be counted upon :D :beer

Thorpe
06-05-2010, 11:12 PM
Seem to be able to count on getting DENIED as well!

Xpress
06-06-2010, 07:41 PM
Stripped the threads for the spark plug :(

Custom200
06-06-2010, 10:09 PM
Took the car in razzing around some old gravel roads and came home and worked on the moto 4 for the first time in weeks.

3wheelmecca
06-06-2010, 10:17 PM
Went to Cheyenne today and picked up an 85 200X for $50 that needs a clutch, just going out for a quick ride now. Its been a long, scorching day. I also started up my '78 Yamaha 500 Flattracker project today, its all cam and really THUMPS. time to ride.

Dirtcrasher
08-09-2010, 06:54 PM
I went to court, paid a 200$ fine over a 3$ concrete block.......

The fact that the cop ran me over and ruined my 700$ mountain bike meant nothing; Unless I hired a 3K lawyer.

You can't fight the SYSTEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NINJA
08-09-2010, 07:42 PM

The fact that the cop ran me over and ruined my 700$ mountain bike meant nothing; Unless I hired a 3K lawyer.

What?! Man I gotta hear this story.

Tri-Z 250
08-09-2010, 07:50 PM
Just found out that my cousin John Phillips#89 is out for the season. This would have been his 2nd season in the #2 slot behind Witten at TE for the Dallas Cowboys. He was the lead reciever in the Hall of Fame game in Canton over the weekend with 62 yrds....Torn ACL, I'm bummed and feel for him and his family.

3wheelmecca
08-09-2010, 10:03 PM
Rode my X, and took in 2 pallets of car batteries, my old flatbed, and steel to the scrapper. Almost $400 made today.

TheRealFatShady
08-16-2010, 07:14 PM

Welcome to our government and societal order of things, great place to be, huh? I didn't even bother reporting getting smashed in the side of my truck when some idiot crashed into a giant box truck....because the way things work, I'M at fault as I'm under 25. Don't trust the whole 'rear ended isn't your fault' philosophy. Everything only works in THEORY, not practice.

On a side note, I managed to get a few things done before the rain. Cleaned carb and reattached on LaZer mower, got that going. Fixed two 21" mowers, one truck broke down so I had to get that towed....second time in 60 days or less (07 truck!). Filled in the wall we've been building with some gravel, removed a dump-body insert from a trailer so now it's usable. And I found a missing key.

And discovered my quad doesn't like me. Had it running after my buddy adjusted timing and valves, then it decided to die. Has half the compression is did but valves seem good? Fail.

Dirtcrasher
08-16-2010, 09:00 PM
Did you find the truck piece?

You forgot your valves and cylinder here, I'll probably clean them up and lap them in after I fix the 4 studs. I have glass beads for the intake/exhaust - just forgot......

We'll work something out.......

Stay in touch, it's good to hang out with you/meet new trike lovers.

TheRealFatShady
09-01-2010, 11:13 PM
Upping an older thread, but threads like this are endless!

Today I TRIED to take a day off and sleep for a few hours after exhausting, payless work for months and months. My brothers decide to call and wake me up multiple times (I get called until around 2am and again by 8am by people I work for, isn't fun.). Then one takes my car at 9am for "fifteen minutes".....didn't get it back til after 1pm.

In the meantime, my buddy is coming over to replace valve shims, new intake seals, and put carbs and airbox on my street bike so I can actually drive it on the road again.....but my moped (he's had it) was stolen! Great, a year old to the week, and $650 down the drain. Do a little scoping in the neighborhood of the usual spots where 'those' people would generally be, but a no-go.

Finally get car back, and machines are all broken down, none of my tools are there, and have to deal with a drunk father all day, while getting stung in the face multiple times by hornets. Not fun.

EDIT: Then my brother's mechanic fellow was over, and decided to wire the trailer I was going to do in the morning. Needless to say, I paid him $40 (about what I get paid for 35-55 hour work weeks) that I will never get reimbursed for.

And the moped had all sorts of bed liner paint for my racks, rust reformer paints, basically like $30 worth of paint that I won't be able to replace anytime soon..........trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro.

Dirtcrasher
10-02-2010, 11:29 AM
I finally got my truck running again.

The center frame tube and brackets were rotted:

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh220/Dirtcrasher/101_0569-Copy.jpg

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh220/Dirtcrasher/101_0574-Copy.jpg

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh220/Dirtcrasher/101_0572-Copy.jpg

Bought 1/4" thick pipe and duplicated 3/16th thick plates on the Mill for it:

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh220/Dirtcrasher/101_0570-Copy.jpg

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh220/Dirtcrasher/101_0573.jpg

Welded it all in, POR15'd the rust areas, Used rustoleum semi-gloss on the rest. Still lots to do.........

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh220/Dirtcrasher/101_0578.jpg

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh220/Dirtcrasher/101_0576.jpg

code200k
10-02-2010, 12:04 PM
went to the scrap yard. didnt get crap for the aluminum and stainless i had Bastards!.its whatever ,now to try and get rid of some dirtbikes,somebody offered me an 03 shee for my cr or an 84 205r.im waiting to see whats the deal with the shee..

Dirtcrasher
10-02-2010, 02:40 PM
^ You have to separate EVERYTHING or they call it "dirty"......... Not the kinda dirty I like either :D

UndefinedT
10-02-2010, 03:10 PM
woke up and mowed the lawn,
going to ride my 50 now.

NINJA
10-02-2010, 03:34 PM
Just got home from work and I'm drinking a Moscow Mule and chowin' down on some ribeye. Life is good!

JayBone
10-02-2010, 03:38 PM
I just arrived at work. then after this i will go home and eat dinner and drink beer

code200k
10-05-2010, 09:35 AM
^ You have to separate EVERYTHING or they call it "dirty"......... Not the kinda dirty I like either :D

oh i know that.it just that one of the mexican always argues with me about what is what..one day he tried telling me my s.s. boat rails were tin..

82300R
10-05-2010, 10:02 PM
Ate a little debbie an whatched t.v. Life is good!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!