PDA

View Full Version : not going to be around

NOS_350X
08-26-2003, 01:17 AM
i'm probably not goint to be around as much now. school started and i have some hard ares clases. i'm paying for all the dictching and messing around i did the last 3 years. for me senior year is going to suck. it would be good if i had an easy class.

ATC crazy
08-26-2003, 04:59 PM
Ya...I will only be here 2 times a day at the most. I got some easy classes, and some hard classes. I got 3 awesome teachers that will let us cus, talk, and do whatever in class...They're real laid back...its a southern thing ;) 8)

J.D.
08-29-2003, 03:15 PM
I haven't been around alot due to a fella I work for(a general contractor) doing misc BS for him. School starts Sept. 2nd for me, I have

11th grade literature
geometry
american government
welding class elective
"Foods I" elective
Spanish I elective....fun, fun fun....wheeeeee!
My senior year is gonna be REAL easy..

12th grade lit
3 electives...HAHAHAHAH SUCKERS!

mymint87
08-31-2003, 12:11 PM
if its back to school for you all, it means Desert Season for me. and i'm glad.....SAND!!! trail riding jars your bones after a while...

NOS 350x
unfortunate that your paying for all the flopping and flunking you've been doing the past 3 years..hang in there, you make more money with your brain than you do with muscle.

ATC crazy
its good to know that you have some "laid back" teachers. the way you described them they sound like they're fine examples of our "public" education system.

lets hope YOU dont regret that they didn't push YOU more.

SSJ3Goku
dont ya mean,

My senior year is going to be REAL easy..

12th grade lit

3 electives...HAHAHAHAH LOLLIPOPS?

congrats to all...enjoy your senior year

J.D.
09-02-2003, 07:39 AM
Sorry mymint87.... :( Forgot all about the lolliepops. Please forgive me ;)

Don't see much from ya lately, where ya been dude?