PDA

View Full Version : ATV's on news

ATC crazy
11-08-2002, 08:14 PM
:evil: Did any of you watch Good Morning America this morning (Friday). They were talking Bull sh*t about kids getting hurt on ATV's and trying to ban them to anyone under 16. It just shows how a few idiots can ruin it for the rest of us. I am 15 and learned to ride on a '87 250sx and '89 250R and never got hurt on either. If parents would teach their kids how to ride within their skill level and wear the proper riding equipment the sport would be safer from the anti-ATVists ( :rolleyes: ). The kid that fliped his atv on the news wasn't wearing a helmet, shirt, or shoes :shock: They also showed 5-7 year-olds riding Grizzlies and Praries in the mud. So stupid. What the media left out (on purpose) was the fact that ATV purchases bring millions to the economy, help recsue workers, and they didn't show the kids who do practice the proper riding style.

Tri Moto
11-08-2002, 10:28 PM
When the news puts on the worst case scenario and blows it to astronomical proportions when 1 in 100 kids get hurt because of stpidity and the other 99 dont mean !@#$.

This is the exact midset that got ATC's banned from production....

If they ban quads.......

11-11-2002, 11:19 PM
the anti-ATV people sound an awful lot like the anti-gun people....

3WheelHouston
11-12-2002, 12:18 AM
haha that stupid liberal tree huggin anti-moralistic media always leaves the "good side" out. I saw a report about the boy scouts kicking out a leader cause he's athiest. They were all talking about how "On my honor.." doesn't mean much anymore. They forgot about the rest of that line that says "I will do my best to do my duty to God and my country." They only tell the part that makes themselves look good and creates ratings through controversy.

11-12-2002, 01:02 PM
Do away with GOD!!!!

11-12-2002, 01:04 PM
I meant Honor.

hondarider250x
11-12-2002, 10:51 PM
all i can say is the EPA and anti-atvists cant and wont take atvs from me..they wont be able to pry 'em from my cold dead hands

yamaha 250
11-14-2002, 10:39 PM
i'v been riding sence i was about five and i have never fliped a three wheeler let alone a four wheeler! these people just whant somthing to b#### about:!:

Mobular
11-14-2002, 10:58 PM
Ya gotta wonder why they don't get all weirded out over motorcycle and sports injuries. Those happen to out number ATV incidents by far!!