PDA

View Full Version : Whats up eh? from johnspee5 in Minnesota. You ever seen the movie Fargo, eh?

johnspee5
03-28-2010, 06:06 AM
I have never seen that stupid movie but it was filmed here and now everyone thinks thats how it is here it seems.:wondering I dont care really it keeps the riff raff from moving here too, so whatever works. I found this site browsing for parts for my trykes. I had my first tryke at the age of 8yrs old a Honda 70cc. I currently have an 85' 200X and an 85' 250R that are both in very nice shape. I ride all year long even if it is -2 degrees it doesnt matter we just screw in the studs and start shreddin ice into snowcones. I have painted cars for the last twenty years and I am currently in school for computer security and plan to do computer forensics at some point when I am out of school.

MonroeMike
03-28-2010, 06:46 AM
Welcome to 3ww.

racer....X
03-28-2010, 01:53 PM
welcome......got any pics of your three wheelers?

johnspee5
03-28-2010, 04:42 PM
I have some videos too. I have been working on perfecting the helmet cam shot. I am not very successful most of the time but a few lucky vids have turned out pretty cool. We go to Wisconsin and ride the fire roads over there. It is almost all sand so it reminds me of Florida riding when I was a kid. Wisconsin has one spot with three sandbowls right next to each other and one of them is big enough to get into top gear for a couple seconds. I will post the videos and put a link to them in the forums.

johnspee5
03-28-2010, 08:12 PM
Here is a one hander video of the bigger sandbowl we ride in but I am still trying to find the helmet cam videos I shot. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuhpukznSsQ