PDA

View Full Version : Busy Busy Busy!

Bill X_R
08-28-2003, 12:49 AM
Hey all you crazy kats! Got the truck running just in time to move! We're heading south just a bit to Cincinnati. I work there and now my wife does too! So no more need to commute. Of course all this is being done this labor day weekend :) AnyWho' just wanted to fill you guys in. Since I haven’t had much time for riding I decided that since the season is almost over, I'll start tearing down the R I got from PLJ. Maybe we can bring back the resto page? My Internet access will be down for a bit also. I won't have it back until the 8th.

PEACE OUT!!!

Have a great Weekend!

ATC crazy
08-28-2003, 05:08 PM
Glad to hear she's running again....good luck with everything :-P

Ace Mon
08-29-2003, 12:30 PM
So you moving huh finger ? Well I'm sure the neighbors will be relived that thier property value will stop its downward spiral . Glad to hear the truck is running again . Whats up with the motor though? It looks like Tri-Z Jim must have given you some of his armor-all stash at TF . Good to hear also that you dont have to commute . Traffic drives the Ace Mon crazy . Nothing sucks more than working all day and then having to battle traffic on the way home . I hope all is well with you guys and you enjoy your new residence . Keep in touch and keep the finger flying .

VABCH350X
08-31-2003, 10:32 PM
Hey Bill, aren't you the ABE2 off the Nimitz?

VABCH350X
08-31-2003, 10:37 PM
Where ya moving to in Cincy? I grew up around the Tri-County area. Virginia Beach now.