PDA

View Full Version : my shop

RodKnockRacing
03-30-2010, 07:51 PM
i couldnt find the thread of everybody showing off there shops so i made my own heres my little shop

3wheelmecca
03-30-2010, 09:08 PM
Nice!, I like that you maximized space by putting stuff on the wall. I mainly use the wall for catastrophic failures, as in blown engines, case chunks, and melted pistons.

RodKnockRacing
03-30-2010, 09:15 PM
thanks when u have little space u gotta be creative

3wheelmecca
03-30-2010, 09:19 PM
you know it! I have a 2 car garage with 2 air lifts and the whole setup. I used to work in an unwired barn, old school, i can tell ya!.

RodKnockRacing
03-30-2010, 10:01 PM
my shop is unwired i run an extension cord to the house for power

3wheelmecca
03-30-2010, 11:21 PM
oh wow, well, as they say " it is not the size of the shop, it is what can get accomplished in the space provided." I only use a small portion of mine, the rest is storage of my parts. as long as it has 3 or more walls its a shop. you running a compressor?

RodKnockRacing
03-30-2010, 11:31 PM
a small one

yooperman
03-31-2010, 10:24 AM
hey thats a nice shop man yeah i only have a sop in the summer and fall time cause i only have a one car attached cause i let my wife park in there in the winter so car is not covered in a foot of snow and it is warm for her to go to work yeah yeah im whipped lol i have a lean to connected to the side of my garage which would make make a real nice shop but i burn wood to heat my house in the winter lots cheaper then gas so i get shafted in the winter time but thats ok i can work out side in the cold and snow i do it for work anyways. but as long as the wife is happy thats all that matter cause if she aint happy i wont be lol all you other married guys know what im talking about lol

oldskool83
03-31-2010, 11:23 AM
Cool, im running into the same thing with space issues but ive just moved 5 bikes and all kinda tools and goodies from a 11.5' x 26' garage into 18' x 19' space that already had a bunch of stuff, even thought i gained 50sqft the layout of the steps add some waisted spacer and dont allow to jam pack the area. i spend 3 hours last night playing around with where stuff could fit for the time being. i went from 7 outlets down to 1. its not easy, but both of mine are attches to my house.