PDA

View Full Version : My Wife just signed up for a home buisness???

mkramm
08-28-2003, 10:39 AM
My wife is a stay at home mom & she has been dying to do something other than just stay home. She finally found a company to work for from home. From what I can figure it is an interesting arrangement. Basically it is a self supporting pyramind. You basically sign up to buy $50 of household cleaners, vitamins, personal hygene, etc and then you try and sign up other people, and then you get a commision off the stuff they buy, and then off the people that they sign up. It is an interesting concept, everyone has to buy so much per month like I said $50, so depending on how many people you have signed up you get commision like (7-20% depending on how many people you sign up, more people more commision) off of what they buy and when the people they sign up buy you get commision plus they get commision. Once she signs up 8 people and 5 of those sign up 8 people then she gets a $400 per month vehicle allowance. She checked them out and everything with the BBB & attorney genral & all was good. Very interesting, I hope it works out, I will let you guys know, just in case anyone else has a spouse at home, or wants to make some side cash to buy those 3 wheelers (like she promised me ;) ), pm me and I can point you to her website to check it out for yourself.

Ace Mon
08-29-2003, 12:40 PM
I've signed up for something too . You know how commercials say that one deodrant protects more than the other ? Well once a week a busload of people on the way to weightwatchers pulls up and all I have to do is smell thier pits . Its an easy job . Life just doesnt get much better than this .

mkramm
08-29-2003, 01:19 PM
hahaha....You cant possibly get paid enough for that....peeewwwww :shock:

Billy Golightly
08-29-2003, 01:46 PM
Shaklee? My mom was a distributor for I can't even remember how many years until she got into being a realtor. I think the Shaklee products are pretty good, but man you gotta sell an ASSLOAD to make any kind of real money.