PDA

View Full Version : got my dates to come home

yooperman
04-02-2010, 12:28 AM
finally got my dates to come home from this iraq deployment about 3 and a half months to go man july cant get here soon enuff lol cant wait to see my wife and kid and to fire up the ol trikes got lots of parts waiting for me at home for them ve been collecting im pumped about it o i figured i would post it on here cause this site rocks and i spend lots of time on here lots of smart fellow trikers to learn more stuff from:w00t::w00t:

dcreel
04-02-2010, 09:36 AM
That's awesome news. Thanks for all you do for us stateside.

jrwebb8324
04-02-2010, 10:11 AM
Glad to hear that you are making it home.

Escanabajosh
04-02-2010, 12:31 PM
snows gone looks like it's going to be a nice summer in the U.P., come on home

yooperman
04-02-2010, 12:35 PM
i can hear the ol honda's calling my name from all the way over here lol

fabiodriven
04-02-2010, 12:38 PM
Good stuff man. Stay alert, stay alive.

Thorpe
04-02-2010, 03:31 PM
Thankyou for all you have done... Welcome back brother!

200xkwit
04-02-2010, 08:55 PM
Hey guy glad to hear trailprotrailpro comin home soon man. What branch r u? I'm army and I come home fron ait around the begining of june. First deployment for me is coming up in about 6 months I hope it goes pretty smooth. I'll be home for tf this year and ill be doin everyhing in my power to make it this year for sure. Everyone up north needs to get together to ride tho so we don't have to go so far all the time. Lol but anyway man thank you for trailprotrailpro service and be safe bro!

cattle-dog
04-02-2010, 10:08 PM
if you guys want to come out to lockport -newfane area we can ride we have trails around my house and have miles of legal atv trails in pendelton which are pretty nice. or if you all have trails i would come out there

3wheelmecca
04-02-2010, 10:11 PM
Thank you for keeping our country safe and free. Glad you are coming home.

tulsamike3434
04-02-2010, 10:14 PM
Thank you for what you do!

yooperman
04-03-2010, 07:35 AM
hey thanks guys this where is cattle-port by i have never heard of it is yeah i might have to see what money is like at that time to see if i could hit up TF or not i wod really like to go. im in the army reserves and im in bahgdad riht now where you located at in michigan 200xkwit yeah am and will be in for a good ride on the ol honda's

200xkwit
04-03-2010, 07:45 AM
Hey cattle dog be carfeful man we just might take you up on that! Id like to get toknow faces finally. I'm in the army reserves too. I just got done with basic last month and I'm in ait right now for 21e engineer

cattle-dog
04-03-2010, 05:33 PM
anyone who serves is welcome at my house anytime i will even lend you guys a trike, as the others have said thanks gentlemen.

yooperman
04-03-2010, 10:05 PM
oh man i cant believe i messed that one up lol i meant lockport not cattle-port man i tell ya lol that is what i am 200xkwit 21E havent been doing much of though i got put on my battalions CST team which turned out to be a pretty good gig would like to get on some equipment though yeah same here on getting to know faces i got couple guys on here that aint to far from me here fellow upper michigan yoopers that would want to hit the trails when i get back so it pretty much ready to go lol be awsome to get abig group to go i just got to do some welding on my 350x before i ride it now though when i get home the swing arm bolt holes are egged out so i gotta do some investigating when i get home on what would be the best and easiest fix for that problem but my 200x new clutch cable and the ol girl be ready to start snortin again and besides the basic carb cleanin