PDA

View Full Version : ok guys need a trike help me out to make it to tf

200xkwit
04-02-2010, 09:05 PM
Hey guys ok here it is. I'm really trying to make it to tf this year! Ill be home around the begiining of june and I'm looking for a real nice 350x ie I don't have to do nothing to it to it right away and it'll makw it through tf until I can restore it. I'm looking to spend around 1500 but Ill spend more on a nice one. If I can get one reserved for me id really like to. It would make it easyer to make the trip as I won't have much time to get things going by the timethe army let's me out of here. Id also lke a parts machine so I can ve extra parts just in case. I live in rochester ny but ill drive 4 or 5 hrs to get one. So if any one has one they would sell me or hold for me or sumthing along those lines lmk. My email is kwit21@aol.com or my number is 585 6155178. My names chris. Some one has to be able to hook me up eh?

200xkwit
04-02-2010, 09:08 PM
Id also like a 250r waterpumber project running if possible. I have 83 to 85 200x parts to trade or through in if intertsted. As well as a nice running atc200 thw could use some brakes but runs mint and doesn't smoke at all! Just throughing everything out there to try and make it this year! I've got cash! This sint bs or wishful thinking I'm no wasting anyones time!