PDA

View Full Version : flew in a chopper for the first time

yooperman
04-12-2010, 12:52 AM
hey i figured i would post it on here i got to fly in a chopper for the firsttime yesterday it was a blackhawk it was awsome went from sather airbase to taji checked out some jobs the good ol engineers did and are working on tried to talk to some iraq army people but i understod them as much as a dog barking lol then flew back to camp liberty that was the thing i wanted to do the most when i got ere in iraq was fly in a chopper been on many planes just never no helicopters it made my day

Dirtcrasher
04-17-2010, 03:38 PM
Thats nasty!! I'd love to go for a rip in a chopper, but a BLACKHAWK takes the cake!! Be safe..........

Escanabajosh
04-17-2010, 07:35 PM
thats one thing on my bucket list. hell i could sky dive outta one and get two birds with one stone,lol

did ya sit on you helmet? a nam movie i watched the guy said sit on your helmet so you "stuff" dont get blown off it a round comes thru the floor,lol

keep safe man julys just around the corner, and it looks like it's going to be a nice summer for riding.

yooperman
04-17-2010, 11:29 PM
yeah it was awsome!!! that is the main thing i wanted to do while i was over here. my second was to pet camel lol. but i dont believe that will happen. yeah i am getting the itch pretty bad to ride now. Especially when i have a bunch of parts waiting for me.

Escanabajosh
04-18-2010, 08:56 AM
what kinda camel you wanting to pet over there,lol.

yooperman
04-19-2010, 12:44 AM
if i was single both but just the hairy one with two humps on there back lol