PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody have any info on this VARNADOLEE?

yooperman
04-14-2010, 12:17 PM
I was just wondering if anybody has any info on varnadolee on ebay? I bought a carb and intake from him over 2 weeks ago. It still has not showed up at my house yet as of yesterday anyways. I sent him a mail asking about it. He said he is out of town in texas for few weeks, said his sister is taking care of his ebay for him. So i waited a few days and sent him another email asking him if he has any new info from his sister yet.

Now i has been couple days since i sent him the second email and no response yet. so i was wondering if anybod on here has everdealt with this person before? and if did was it a good or bad dealing? I have not left a feed bck yet fo him. Bu i am starting to get petty up set now about the whole thing. Anybody have any suggestions on what i should do? wait longer? or start the process of talking to ebay and or bad feed back on thi peron? i am gonna send him another email. and think i am gonna start getting blunt with this person. So ay info would be appreciated hanks guys.

ATCeeya
04-14-2010, 10:11 PM
i just checked them out. 68 positive feedback and 100%. I would say relax and be patient. not all sellers are lickity split with shipping unfortunately. and who knows their circumatances at the moment. also, sometimes shipping takes forever. While its very unusual and never happened to me before, I shipped something a few months ago and it just showed up at the guys house last week. we thought it was lost in the mail but it finally showed!

yooperman
04-15-2010, 09:37 AM
hey thanks for the info. yeah i get lil fired up, since i have been burnt before on ebay. Then i notice i posted it in the wrong secton on this forum.

RodKnockRacing
04-15-2010, 12:18 PM
i think varnadolee is a member here and if so i got a swingarm bolt and chain adjusters for my 200x awhile back from him and had no problems

yooperman
04-15-2010, 02:53 PM
ok thats good. cause if he is a member on here i wont worry to much then. You get burnt once you tend to put your guard up. and if something is late just always think the worse. thanks for the help though guys appriecate it.

rdlsz24
04-19-2010, 05:01 PM
Yeah he is leevarnado on here from Louisiana but I haven't seen him around lately. Normally he is on here quite a bit. He is a trustworthy seller and you will get your parts.

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread.php?97160-Feedback-for-Leevarnado

Rob

yooperman
04-27-2010, 06:45 AM
yeah it finally showed up, so its all good. like i said i get lil nervouse when it takes a long time to show up. Because i bought a TC Racing head for my 350x and i got burnt. thanks for all the info guys.