PDA

View Full Version : FNG in MO

Macdiesel
04-18-2010, 04:24 PM
Hey all I just bought my first trike, Im 30 and work all over the country, I am an adjuster but please dont be mad at me I just do what im told :), I picked up an 85 250r while working in Minnesota, I soon got hooked up with some of the hill climb guys here close to KC sand they directed me here, so far it is awesome. I ride a 06 YFZ, wife rides a 05 z400, and all I ride on the water is Yamaha stand ups 2 stroke of course. Im have begun restoring the R ...motor is pulled, all new bearings, seals, crank, piston, etc,etc has been ordered, next time I get to go home which is once a month, the powder coating process shall begin, I also work on all PWC's on the side during the winter month down time, so if you ever have any PWC question unless its a 4 stroke or god awful rotax motor just send me a PM and Ill do my best to help you out. Any advice would be much appreciated as this bike is well a bit rough..

dcreel
04-18-2010, 09:16 PM
Awesome!! welcome to the site and 3 wheelers.. Post some pictures when you get a chance.

Billy Golightly
04-18-2010, 09:33 PM
Welcome to the site! I'm a bit of a PWC fan myself, have a GP1300R that is a blast to ride. Been sitting faaaaar too long lately.