PDA

View Full Version : I hate neighbors! again, lol 10-7-2010

Mr_RPM
04-19-2010, 10:29 PM
I was riding at a friends house today, stock 250sx, ltz400 (ill admit it has a yoshi pipe), couple pitbikes, banshee(piped) and me on my 110(stock sound level). we are on private property and its around 7:30 PM and the new neighbor comes over saying he has kids (12 years old) who need to go to bed, well whatever. we will ride somewhere else right? so we were nice about it and left. we went down the road aways to the guy with the ltz400s house. riding in a swamp with no one around, on private property. closest house is mine then a house on the other side of mine. the guy next to my house runs over yelling saying its to late to be riding (9:30pm now) so we simply pack up and park it all for the night. i get home and my family didnt even hear us riding (my dad who is sleeping from a back injury wasent even disturbed)i swear this guy was outside and had to complain just to be an arse. where i live its in the middle of no where and we might get 1-10 cars going down the road every hour. its now turning into the city i guess. though for now we have no sound control i can already hear these people fileing crap to have one made.
anyone got any good neighbor stories? lol

dcreel
04-19-2010, 10:54 PM
I do, whenever we ride my neighbors either come over and watch or get their bikes out to ride with us. My neighbor across the street owns a motorcycle repair shop. The neighbor next to him has quads. His next door neighbor works with us. Our only next door neighbor watches us ride. The most annoying thing going on in this neighborhood is the dozen or so mexicans down the street on the corner that like to play Mexican fiesta music as loud as it will play at 11:00 pm at night. Thankfully I know how to say "shut up" in spanish.

Mr_RPM
04-20-2010, 07:46 AM
lmao, i think i could get used to mexican fiesta music. lmao haha. but yeah my neighbors love to ride (the whole pack of guys riding with me are neighbors) its just we have these new neighbors that think they are gonna change the way of the neighborhood. lol

nitrometh king
04-20-2010, 12:58 PM
The neigbor behind me t likes to go to bed at 5:30!!!! And god forbid I ride anything some how he hears my restored stock 185s if I male one sound he calls the police and we all live on 1+acer properties so after finding out that you can be as loud as you want till 10:00 in our neighbor hood I told him that if he called
the police for us normal riding we were goin to run the drag bikes till 10:00 let's just say a 350x with straight pipes got ran till 9:55 when the gas had dried up I haven't herd from the cops or him since I think he got the message

thestud25
04-20-2010, 01:17 PM
I know that where I live there are city noise ordinances, but none in the country. If I were you, I would go down to the courthouse and find out what the exact noise ordinances are and inform your new neighbor of them. Then if he insists on being a pain I suggest "NitromethKing's" advice!!!

oldskool83
04-20-2010, 01:30 PM
that blows man, lucky none of me neighbors care what i do, i do try to keep my 4 strokes with stock exhaust so i dont piss um off. the girl across the street went out and yelled at my friends one night cuz one was doing a burn out on a kids sportbike...after i found out i went and bitched my friends out also cuz the girls nothing but trouble so i didnt want to give her any reasons to give me trouble.

lucky everyone else is really cool with me and wave to me on the bikes or trikes when crossing the road to get to the trails in the woods. the younger people gave me a problem before the 80 year olds and older did haha!

code200k
04-20-2010, 09:07 PM
i live in a neighboorhood with old people.. next door old fart calls the cops whenver he see's the trikes outside.guy down the road calls the cops for everything.even for driving a tractor up the road..cant stand it

1984ATC200S
04-20-2010, 09:16 PM
Going against everyone, but i love my neighbors, haven't once had a complaint, and i got loud ski doo's ,loud bikes, loud trucks and cars, but i no my limit and try go slow late at night and what not. Saturday i got a 4.3 sierra with a 5 speed, muffler fell off first thing, I've been banging the gears the last three days and not a word said. Guess I'm lucky to live were i do.

RIDE-RED 250r
04-22-2010, 05:37 PM
tell your neighbor to go p--s up a rope! if you are not on HIS property, and its not after quiet hour (whenever that may be in your area), he has no right or authority to make you guys shut em down. just make sure you are in compliance with the law, and he can say/do nothing to you....

3wheelmecca
04-22-2010, 05:51 PM
My closest neighbor is a mile away, but there is a church next door. I have gotten the cops called for me doing (safe) target practice with my rifle ( a Marlin 870) because its so loud and driving my loud a** Ford and trikes. They hate my 250R :)

Mr_RPM
04-23-2010, 08:30 AM
Going against everyone, but i love my neighbors, haven't once had a complaint, and i got loud ski doo's ,loud bikes, loud trucks and cars, but i no my limit and try go slow late at night and what not. Saturday i got a 4.3 sierra with a 5 speed, muffler fell off first thing, I've been banging the gears the last three days and not a word said. Guess I'm lucky to live were i do.

thats how its always been for me and im used to that, but new neighbors are thinking different. lol

brapp
04-24-2010, 12:07 AM
i have never had any neighbors complain but then again i dotn really have any.

codynewman
04-24-2010, 12:29 AM
ha where i live all my neighbors were fine because everyone rides in ohio then some new lady moved in next door she heard the utility quad and went balistic so 5 minutes later we were doing burnouts all up our driveway with my dads 68 cmaro with a stroker motor in it and open headers... long argument short her husband keeps her quite because we got him into ridin the next day

jimb0
04-29-2010, 03:22 AM
I live in the city, but i grew up in the country, where you could do whatever you wanted, whenever you wanted because the nearest neighbor is pretty far away, anyway, you can take someone outta the country but you cant take the country outta him right? lol. i like to ride, not at night, but up and down the street every once in awhile when i dont feel like going up to the trails and im feeling a lil stir crazy, well, one of my neighbors snuck in my garage one night and slashed my tires lol, the next day i started askin around, it was this 65-70 year old guy, who never even complained about it or asked me to stop, just slashed my tires. lol i might have been askin for it, but sheesh old people are getting violent

scottp597
07-20-2010, 04:13 PM
The day I got my 250r running, I did some engine break-ins and rode it around... it was sweet until the police came!!!! I was like WTF I see how this is going to be owning this machine...

Rockman
07-20-2010, 04:37 PM
A few weeks ago, we brought the 2 "new" Big Reds home from our cottage in Wisconsin to our home in Illinois to do some cleaning, repairs, etc.

I drove the BRs off our trailer in the street and then up the driveway into our garage.

About an hour later, our neighbor, who is a police officer and was on duty, heard that someone had called that someone was riding ATVs up and down the street.

So he took the call and just laughed as he was telling us that someone had called. The person that called was too big of a chicken sh!t to leave their house address.

So we guessed that it was our neighbor to the north who is a total tool and so is his 400 pound wife.

So my wife filled both of the BRs up with gas on Saturday at around 8am and let them idle in our driveway until noon. :lol:

haggard 2hundie
07-20-2010, 08:07 PM
i got neighbors who originally gave me a hard time for my loud 200X , whatever, so a few weeks after her boyfriend comes over and apologizes and tells my girlfriend he has a mx track and i am welcome there sweet ! still havent taken him up on it though , last week alone i worked 62 hours and i work every other weekend free time is scarce

squirrel1182
07-20-2010, 10:24 PM
The only problems we've had with out bieatch of a neighbor is kicking us off her property which we hunted since we moved in in 1994 and they moved in sometime around 2002. My dad was deer hunting when she kicked us off and the way he is i was waiting for the single shot to go off the a big fire in the woods. lol. Shes never called the cops on us tho for noise Even though i run my trike whenever i feel like it sometimes at midnight with a straight pipe. :lol: The rest of them around are cool if they have a problem with us doin something theyll politely ask us to stop. So we usually do.

cardone
07-31-2010, 04:04 PM
yea, my neighbor is fixin my atc 70, i'll get it back monday. he's pretty much my mechanic. but anyways, my neighbor on the right side has this i think articat 250..? not sure if i spelled that right, but we go up to the track because we got 2.5 acres and we go up there and there's this HUGE rut between the main double. were like wtf did a train come back here?! and were just like, wait i think it was zach.. grr. haha

dcreel
07-31-2010, 04:09 PM
The only problems we've had with out bieatch of a neighbor is kicking us off her property which we hunted since we moved in in 1994 and they moved in sometime around 2002. My dad was deer hunting when she kicked us off and the way he is i was waiting for the single shot to go off the a big fire in the woods. lol. Shes never called the cops on us tho for noise Even though i run my trike whenever i feel like it sometimes at midnight with a straight pipe. :lol: The rest of them around are cool if they have a problem with us doin something theyll politely ask us to stop. So we usually do.

To be honest, I'm glad I don't live next to you too.

Atcguy.
08-01-2010, 02:18 AM
ha where i live all my neighbors were fine because everyone rides in ohio then some new lady moved in next door she heard the utility quad and went balistic so 5 minutes later we were doing burnouts all up our driveway with my dads 68 cmaro with a stroker motor in it and open headers... long argument short her husband keeps her quite because we got him into ridin the next day

thats not always true we got a bunch of old farts in ohio on the other hand we also got alot of whitetrash and like every 5 miles there is a powersports shop

Mr_RPM
10-07-2010, 07:55 PM
IT HAPPENED AGAIN! me and a friend are riding in some thick brushy dry swamp type woods behind my house and the neighbor bitches that he hunts back there and we are scaring the deer. well its nor my or his property. I think if i can't ride it then he shouldn't hunt it.
I know he hunts other places because it really sucks back there for hunting (its just so thick) and i know for a fact he got 26 deer last year, yeah 26! he doesn't waste it or anything but still, its not fair to us new hunters to hunt that much. I even said to him kindly, well i know this isnt my property but i also know its not yours either, so he started getting sh***y with me so i just agreed with him and left. I can respect him if it was his property or even if he wasn't a deer Nazi. what ever, im just venting. just more riding area lost for me....

hang&rattle
10-07-2010, 08:40 PM
Man, Mr_RPM, grow some sack and stand. You are too nice of a guy. Wish I was there to help. He'd be pluckin' his teeth outta his shyte the next morning for insulting my buddy, and learning respect the hard way, and I'd get to meet your local Judge, [I]again[I]. You have just as much right to ride as he does hunt, he don't own this country, God does. You're a good man, but he is not, so stand for what's right. Oh, and ride your loudest cycle, tell him I said it was o.k..:lol:

HuffieVA
10-07-2010, 09:06 PM
IT HAPPENED AGAIN! me and a friend are riding in some thick brushy dry swamp....

I'd tell him that if he would think to realize that if it was an area that attracted deer they would be skiddish at first but as they got used to the noise they would become more complacent and it would be easier for him to carry his fat ass through the brush without scaring them off himself, then offer to bring the game warden over to explain it to him the next time he has untagged deer hanging in his back yard... I'm all for being respectful to others but equel respect should flow both ways, and he he like to throw rocks throw them back at him...

RDH/86200X
10-07-2010, 09:17 PM
im lucky live on a dead end gravel road and most of my neighbors ride in fact my next door neighbors race mx and they have a practice track with lights and they ride till one am and also they let me and my brother ride our 200x's on the track

Mr_RPM
10-07-2010, 09:41 PM
well luckily i live right by where we were riding so i can ride legally with my soon to be loud DG piped 110. thing is his son rides with us. lol. yeah i may be a nice guy but most of the time its just not worth it to start stuff. ill just wait for season to be over, its not to big of a deal. but i do want to walk back there and piss all over his stand and other areas so deer are well aware of humans. Its only maybe 1/4th a mile of tight trails any way.

hang&rattle
10-07-2010, 09:50 PM
Good man! Whip the little feller out and commence!

D-dub
10-08-2010, 07:28 AM
Ya He'd be eating roost right quickly.

obijuan
10-08-2010, 09:04 AM
be thank full yall can open the garage and ride. there is no free land here. no public land. no consequence free land.

Mosh
10-08-2010, 12:35 PM
IT HAPPENED AGAIN! me and a friend are riding in some thick brushy dry swamp type woods behind my house and the neighbor bitches that he hunts back there and we are scaring the deer. well its nor my or his property. I think if i can't ride it then he shouldn't hunt it.
I know he hunts other places because it really sucks back there for hunting (its just so thick) and i know for a fact he got 26 deer last year, yeah 26! he doesn't waste it or anything but still, its not fair to us new hunters to hunt that much. I even said to him kindly, well i know this isnt my property but i also know its not yours either, so he started getting sh***y with me so i just agreed with him and left. I can respect him if it was his property or even if he wasn't a deer Nazi. what ever, im just venting. just more riding area lost for me....

I dont know if you should be upset about that.
Public land is public land, which means ANYONE can use it.

Look at it this way, most hunting only runs about 2-3 months out of the whole year.
Is it too much to ask to let the hunters have their time?
Riders still get the rest of the year to ride.

Mr_RPM
10-08-2010, 12:56 PM
I dont know if you should be upset about that.
Public land is public land, which means ANYONE can use it.

Look at it this way, most hunting only runs about 2-3 months out of the whole year.
Is it too much to ask to let the hunters have their time?
Riders still get the rest of the year to ride.

It wasn't public land. its not state land either. im really not sure who's it is. its rumored to belong to a family that lives in florida and they have never been heard of or seen. its just swamp/forest, going for 100s of acres with spots of houses in it along the roads, but in between its just vacant land. it runs along the road for miles and goes back probably about 1/5 to 2 miles depending on the spot. where I'm at it goes back about 1 mile to a sod field that has more miles to that before you get to roads or houses again (sod field is HUGE and all of the people who work on it live right by it too, like an old coal mine)
so no one really knows who owns it, but i know alot of people use it without permission but no one really cares. guy down the road the other way has a small bee hive farm and has a few trees cut to a logging company.

also the guy wasn't hunting at the time. he walked back from his house just to complain. I'll give him respect and wont ride back there. This will be my first year hunting so i may be back there during gun too. i just think if i cant use it then no one should because we all equally use it without permission. its just a situation where no body cares, except for eachother lol.

code200k
10-08-2010, 05:27 PM
yesterday i was attempting to have my brother pop start my 250r while i was towing him with my truck( no hills)anyways he messed up and turned while i was towing him for some reason.. and he rolled my trike and hurt his arm while i was seeing if he was ok some lady came out to check on him,aint that nice? well the lady then goies to say trikes are deadly and are illegal for a reason and my brother almost died cause of them blah blah blah . i told her i have a whole report on how they are justlike a tractor,bike,quad or hell even your mini van if no respect is given.told her to stop being ignorant and go home...

bigbadktm
10-09-2010, 05:49 PM
I was riding my dirtbike around on my parents dirt road one day, when my parents neighbor stopped me. He was mad at me for kicking up dust....ummm you live on a dirt road, it's gonna happen. so i slightly roosted him when I took off, purely on accident I swear...lol

Dirtcrasher
10-09-2010, 08:27 PM
Why does it need to be "pop started" anyhow??

code200k
10-10-2010, 12:26 AM
Why does it need to be "pop started" anyhow??

the kicker is all loose and bent up. trying to get it running good before winter hits..