PDA

View Full Version : Just checked out Avatar!!

aldochina
04-27-2010, 01:41 AM
cool flick, wish i saw it in 3d, it was funny, me and my brother were laughing, saying that we'd give up the trikes anyday to ride one of those bird things!! Took nearly the whole movie to get used to looking at the blue people..creepy

Kintore
04-27-2010, 07:50 AM
I saw it 3 times in 3D, I love that movie. Is it odd that I find the blue chick, netiri is it? very attractive? haha

Dammit!
04-27-2010, 12:10 PM
I saw it in Imax 3D. Still want to check out the Bluray. It was incredible in Imax.

bigred44
04-27-2010, 12:28 PM
I saw it 3 times in 3D, I love that movie. Is it odd that I find the blue chick, netiri is it? very attractive? haha

Thank god, I'm not the only one..lol.

Mr_RPM
04-27-2010, 01:04 PM

id tap that Sh** too. lmao hahaha

Cumberland BR
04-27-2010, 07:06 PM
The wife and I just watched it on Sunday, on DVD at home and we hated it. She got so bored that she left and I just got angry about how slow and crappy the story was. I've been looking at reviews and generally people loved it, must be the 3D effects that makes the storyline tolerable.

SYKO
04-27-2010, 08:29 PM
That move was epic!! I watched in 3D first then in regular and both are extreme! I loved it I wish it never ended!

Eric250R
04-27-2010, 10:45 PM
Yep, we watched it over the weekend....great flick.....and we'll add a 4th and 5th to tapping the blue chick........oh, and that's a huge trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro !!!!....lol.

Bryan Raffa
04-27-2010, 10:56 PM
Yep, we watched it over the weekend....great flick.....and we'll add a 4th and 5th to tapping the blue chick........oh, and that's a huge trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro !!!!....lol.

YAMAHONDAMAN :lol::lol::lol:

300rman
04-28-2010, 12:39 AM

You arent alone!!!

still trying to figure out why the hurt locker beat out avatar........hurt locker mostly sucked.

Kintore
04-28-2010, 09:50 AM
thank god! alot of my friends think I was odd, something about her really turned my wheel!

fabiodriven
04-28-2010, 09:56 AM
You arent alone!!!

still trying to figure out why the hurt locker beat out avatar........hurt locker mostly sucked.

I have not seen Avatar yet, but I thought The Hurtlocker was great. I have been to Iraq and that movie really hit home with me.

Yamahondaman
04-28-2010, 10:13 AM
thank god! alot of my friends think I was odd, something about her really turned my wheel!
Saw it last sat. and watched it again sunday . i liked it !! Josh .. you saw what we try and see up there in the woods ! i wished that Bird would break down up there at TF10 !! :-)
That movie was between Matrix and Ferngully... COOL FLICK !

300rman
04-28-2010, 03:50 PM
I have not seen Avatar yet, but I thought The Hurtlocker was great. I have been to Iraq and that movie really hit home with me.

the movie not even closely resembled millitary protocol. sure, it was somewhat emotional, but overall it was bullcrap. the filming technique sucked (way too shaky). Oh, did i mention that it seemed like those couple guys executed everything, from start to finish, and that they were traveling all by themselves 90% of the time....i didnt see anything in the movie to make it oscar material. sure, ive seen way worse, but ti surely isnt "great"