PDA

View Full Version : New from Miami

JohnnyBeGood
05-03-2010, 12:54 PM
Hey! Names Johnny. I just bought an 1985 Honda 200x. Unfortunately I new nothing about the bike when I bought it so I didnt realize it had a 185s motor in the 200x frame. So I was alittle upset about that but I only paid 300 for it and I've been riding the hell out of it. However I want to pick up an actual 200x motor and deck it out. Bore it, put a different cam in it, pipe, the works. I wanna make it haul trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro but still be trail friendly. I build race cars for a living so motors and fab work are nothing new to me. Ive rebuilt my 1988 trx300FW and my brother in laws 200s but I'm new to the aftermarket(make bike haul)thing. So I was hoping y'all on here can point me in the right direction and help me meet my goals.

shortline10
05-03-2010, 02:21 PM
Hey! Names Johnny. I just bought an 1985 Honda 200x. Unfortunately I new nothing about the bike when I bought it so I didnt realize it had a 185s motor in the 200x frame. So I was alittle upset about that but I only paid 300 for it and I've been riding the hell out of it. However I want to pick up an actual 200x motor and deck it out. Bore it, put a different cam in it, pipe, the works. I wanna make it haul trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro but still be trail friendly. I build race cars for a living so motors and fab work are nothing new to me. Ive rebuilt my 1988 trx300FW and my brother in laws 200s but I'm new to the aftermarket(make bike haul)thing. So I was hoping y'all on here can point me in the right direction and help me meet my goals.

I live a few miles north of ya and can prob help you out . I have a few 200x motors and aftermarket parts . PM if your interested .

MonroeMike
05-03-2010, 10:41 PM
Welcome to the forum.

riverrat
05-03-2010, 11:10 PM
Welcome dude!