PDA

View Full Version : Pro circuit blaster pipe

Dynofox
09-01-2003, 08:11 PM
What do you guys think of the pro circuit pipe on a blaster? Did you have to do any jetting changes? The pipe would be used at 800ft elevation.

ATC crazy
09-01-2003, 08:20 PM
I have heard good things, and bad things about them. If you have the $$, I highly recommend the Toomey's....but if not, I dont see where you could go wrong with the PC's. They look cool enough too... ;)

Dynofox
09-01-2003, 08:46 PM
I just bought a used pro circuit off ebay so buying toomey's isn't an option. :D

YAMAHA_Jim
09-03-2003, 11:05 PM
Dynofox, I've heard the Pro Circut is good but not the best. Did you look into a Dynoport pipe yet?? ...also email www.trengaracing.com and tell them what other mods you have on the blaster and what kind of riding you do.They will tell you which exaust works best.
In a few weeks I hope to order a LRD exaust and 30mm carb for my Blaster. vrooomvrooom ;)

Dynofox
09-03-2003, 11:46 PM
I really wanted to get a lrd adjustable for it but I found this pro circuit pipe and silencer for $180 shipped and couldn't pass it up. I was thinking dynoport too, i've had great luck with their pipes on my sleds.

Dynofox
09-11-2003, 09:27 PM
Just put the pipe and silencer on tonight and took it for a spin around the yard, WOW. I think I like my bro's blaster more than he does now. LOL I love the way it sounds, very deep and raspy. The pipe gives it a nice mid range punch without losing much if any low end. Couldn't tell on top since I didn't have a place to test it.