PDA

View Full Version : Haspin rate increase

Harold
05-06-2010, 04:26 PM
Haspin Acres Newsletter

Rate Change

Due to the ever increasing cost of operations Haspin Acres will be raising the park
admission fee to $16. While prices of everyday goods have risen over the years we
have maintained admission fees, however, the time has come that we need to fall into
line. In an attempt to ease the burden on our customers the increase in admission
will be slight at this time, $1 increase effective May 1. We appreciate your
understanding and continued patronage.

Just got this via email. Could have always been worse.

oldskool83
05-06-2010, 04:39 PM
$1 is very fair. i know aplace that rates use to go up $50-75 per year and then honestly had nothing to do, it was just trails that no one look after.

300rman
05-10-2010, 02:10 PM
$1 is very fair. i know aplace that rates use to go up $50-75 per year and then honestly had nothing to do, it was just trails that no one look after.

Who the hell would pay 50-75 for riding admission, let alone a rising rate of 50-75 a YEAR???

as for the $1 increase at Haspin, its a dollar. wont impact your weekend one bit, but it will bring them an extra 100+ per day. i was expecting to see a $5 increase when i saw this thread.

Gag_Halfront
06-09-2010, 01:34 PM
$1 extra seems more than fair considering the party we throw at Haspin every year. I have no problem with this. Whatever it takes to keep us friends with the park owners. :-D