PDA

View Full Version : What does 3WW think about concealed carry?

3Wheel_Gunner
05-09-2010, 12:46 AM
I am a staunch defender of all things 2A, I hold a CWP and OC or CC daily. I just want to get a feel for the 3 wheeler community.

Don't forget that we can both disagree with one another and still be civil:)

brapp
05-09-2010, 01:17 AM
i conceal a tarus 92 daily i liek the large frame pistols so you know its there and know you didnt loose it lol i did that wath a keltek before so thats just where i stand. and most times i carry a ar15 behind the seat in the work truck and a ruger 4 4mag between the driverseat and console

3Wheel_Gunner
05-09-2010, 01:26 AM
I'm a full size guy as will, I carry an A-O 1911. I'm looking for a good way to carry my AR on my 250es (most likely end up just bungee cording a hard case to the rack). I am selling my Ruger .44 to fund trike parts:Bounce

fabiodriven
05-09-2010, 02:17 AM
All day every day- .25 Beretta semi-auto. Two 8 round clips with 7 rounds a piece for a total of 14 rounds. .357 Smith and Wesson five shot revolver on occasion.

Escanabajosh
05-09-2010, 09:42 AM
i got a few more years (dui like 5 years ago) till i try but as soon as i can.

although i dont know how they are with michigans "medical card", i heared you cant buy guns anymore and i've heared ya can, so who knows about the medical m.j. card. i think i'll call that guy who does the classes. trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro if ya got a script of OC's or vicodin ya could still buy a gun i dont see what ya cant with them meds.

my girlfriend and mom were talking about taking the class together,lol. she found a stainless S&W with pink grips she fell in love with,lol.

anyways ya i think everyone (scratch that,most everyone) should be able to carry, it would cut down on crime (my thoughts anyways)

Russell 350X
05-09-2010, 12:21 PM
I carry my 1911 everywhere I go. Usually stays next to me in the work truck.

Leadfoot71
05-09-2010, 12:55 PM
I carry a full size Kimber 1911. Looking for something else though.

Escanabajosh
05-09-2010, 01:47 PM
wow lots of 1911's, i wish my hands were big enough,lol.

my dad has a springfield armory full size 1911, i can shoot it just cant reach the mag release with my thumb. i havent held one of them mid size ones though.

Jerm1179
05-09-2010, 02:01 PM
Springfield XD-9 tactical...large frame, 16rd clip...w00t

Thorpe
05-09-2010, 04:12 PM
S&W .40 most everyday...

Woodsrider
05-09-2010, 06:13 PM
I really envy you guys south of the border....the only people carrying up here are cops and criminals(oh yeah...the guys that work with armored cars). The only way I can have a hand gun outside of the house is if I'm going from my house to the firing range...and I have to follow a very precise route...no detours whatsoever....no stopping at the store or anything like that.

Billy Golightly
05-09-2010, 11:17 PM
I think if you took a polling, a large percentage of users here would also be CWP holders.

3Wheel_Gunner
05-09-2010, 11:45 PM
I think if you took a polling, a large percentage of users here would also be CWP holders.

poll added :)

300rman
05-09-2010, 11:45 PM
most times i carry a ar15 behind the seat in the work truck

Damn, prepared for the zombie epidemic whenever it may strike, i see!

as for myself, i will be carrying a S&W Sigma .40.

as for the whole CCW, i think you should have to pass the class to carry a weapon to make sure the user can safely OPERATE and FIRE a weapon, but thats IT. as for registering and such, its BS, cause now big brother knows who you are, and what you are armed with.

Jim mac
05-13-2010, 01:14 AM
I dont carry, unless we're going shooting, which isnt very often. BUT arizona did pass a new law which goes into effect around july where any legal resident can carry concealed without a permit! Yeah Jan Brewer! I may just have to go get something a little smaller than my G17 and CZ75B. jim

Tecate 50
05-13-2010, 03:07 AM
Good thing brapp is on our side......he is ready for war!

300rman
05-14-2010, 12:49 AM
Good thing brapp is on our side......he is ready for war!

anyone not on our side isnt a threat.....they dont believe in owning weapons.....i w=say we go to war with liberals. should be a short battle with minimal losses on the conservative side.

Name Brand
05-14-2010, 02:16 PM
I conceal carry far more often than open carry; I prefer it. I'll really only open carry out of necessity; I'm not looking for any extra attention. We've been geared up for a ride and stopped at the gas station to fill up. I keep a Glock .45 on a leg holster while I ride. I'm not going to take it off and leave it unattended in a vehicle. Recently I needed to go to my freinds house; all the wheelers and trucks were there ready to go. Hopped on my Harley with my leathers and Glock on the leg holster. I'm not sure if people were looking at me or the bike! I've also been on plenty of hikes with my shotgun slung across my shoulder. Fortunately I live in a place where carrying firearms is accepted and usual.

zmpolaristech
05-14-2010, 02:37 PM
I carry a glock 20 10mm most of the time (Largest frame that glock makes), but my wifes glock 26 9mm gets the knod when i have to wear something formal. usually concealed carry, but it all depends on situation. like name brand said, I'm not looking for the extra attention that open carry comes with.

jeopardy98
05-14-2010, 03:06 PM
I carry concealed my G27 .40 daily. The only place I carry open is in restaurants serving alcohol and if I am not drinking but as of July 1, I can carry concealed in those establishments as well. It's about time.

krazykane
05-14-2010, 11:08 PM
i carry a keltec 25 small lite and easy to hide .and for the money the thing is pretty dead on.once in while i throw on the 38 ultra lite ot the taruas 9mm.

portland250r
05-15-2010, 12:50 AM
anyone not on our side isnt a threat.....they dont believe in owning weapons.....i w=say we go to war with liberals. should be a short battle with minimal losses on the conservative side.

that would be fun cause i hate them filthy liberal's.
as long as we have those complete retarded liberal's our country is going to tear itself apart.
i believe in having gun's and we should be able to carry them without permit's.
this is america and true american's believe in guns not tree hugging and peace...

The Goat
05-15-2010, 03:38 PM
Glock 19 in the console. S&W .40 in the door. 12 gauge on top of the speaker box in the back.

Their may be a .22 or .25 under the seat...honestly I haven't looked in a while. And if it gets to the point where I'm looking for one of them...the trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro has really hit the trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotr ailpro fan.

The Goat
05-15-2010, 03:45 PM
A worked over saiga 12 will find it's way in there when the money comes around again.

brapp
05-17-2010, 02:09 AM
i think the next one for behind the seat is an aa12 hehehe tactical shotgun loaded 25 rds of buckshot ought to take care of them zombies!!!!! or the damned coyotes