PDA

View Full Version : Well...what a weekend!

MyMistress86R
05-10-2010, 06:42 PM
On Thursday morning, I got a call from my Air National Guard commander that I would be starting a 6 month technician job on Monday (today) morning. Great! 1st substantial income in 19 months.

Saturday at 2:30pm I got married to my best friend and the love of my life. Great!

Sunday we celebrated Mother's Day with and for some of the greatest moms on the planet. Great!

All very wonderful points, but boy am I ever a whooped little white boy right now...lol

Mr_RPM
05-10-2010, 07:10 PM
DAMN! good for you man!!!! sounds like a wonderful weekend. =)

Mrs.Mosh
05-11-2010, 07:52 AM
Congratulations Todd. Sounds like things are really going good for you.
Have any pics from the wedding?

max
05-11-2010, 09:37 AM
Congrads as well. When are we doing up the reception party?

Does the new Mymistress like to ride?

MyMistress86R
05-11-2010, 05:06 PM
Thanx all! Its been so damn long, I almost forgot what being happy felt like.

Tammy...All the pics taken were digital, so as soon as we get them, I'll post some up...

Max...The reception party should be sometime this summer...it looks like my Air Force tech school is gonna get pushed back to August so I can get more time banking big $$ at my technician job before I go. Trust me, you WILL get an invite. And yes, the Mrs.Mistress does ride!

Mrs.Mosh
05-11-2010, 05:10 PM
August? Thats great. Looks like you will be around more this summer. That gives us more weekends to get you out before you gotta go!

MyMistress86R
05-13-2010, 09:21 PM
Count on it Tammy! I'm looking forward to having most of the summer at home.

Dirtcrasher
05-14-2010, 04:38 PM
Congrats!! If it all went THAT well, then you certainly deserve it!! And marrying your "best friend" is certainly a recipe for success!! :D