PDA

View Full Version : lets talk obama!

portland250r
05-13-2010, 07:55 PM
how many people here think obama is muslim?
there's lots of hate out ther and intimmedation about obama.

lets get to talking what do you think about obama cause for right now im not going to go any further because someone on here might get offended.

Vealmonkey
05-13-2010, 07:57 PM
I'm not sure what obama is, but I don't believe that he is a natural born citizen of the united states. Did you see the video of where obamas' wife is addressing the press and she mentions about she and obama visiting his "home country"?

Tecate 50
05-13-2010, 07:59 PM
Think he is a cell to bankrupt this country from within.....

portland250r
05-13-2010, 08:06 PM
you guys forgot to vote... come on!

3Wheel_Gunner
05-13-2010, 08:29 PM
Yes, he is muslim, and I'm not 100% convinced he was born here. Jimmy Carter has to be ecstatic that he is no longer the worst president in history

Saw this the other day and laughed my ass off.
http://i43.tinypic.com/158a1p4.jpg

atc350xer
05-13-2010, 09:24 PM
To the uninformed and/or lazy people who want handouts, he would appear to be a "good" president. He could very well be the beginning of the end of our country as we know it. I voted (for McCain), and watched tearfully as the polls came in. Unfortunately, too many uninformed/idealistic(unrealistic) people voted for "change", not knowing what the change could be. I read something somewhere once, and I think it's applicable here... "If you're 20 years old and aren't a liberal, you don't have a heart. If you're 40 years old and you're not a conservative, you don't have a brain."

Billy Golightly
05-13-2010, 09:34 PM
Lets not...As passionate as everyone is about this subject (Myself, included) its probably a good idea that we dont get talking about. Our last few political threads have not ended well.