PDA

View Full Version : New world order

Escanabajosh
05-15-2010, 10:47 AM
no not the wwf crap......

i'm talking about the goverment taking over the world.....lol, i know it sounds crazy and thats what i thought till i was bored and looked into it more

anyone follow any of the conspiracy theories? i've been checing out the alex jones show and got to checking into the "new world order", stuff about 9/11, also the blindenburg group. some stuff is just crazy talk and ya can tell right from the get go, but some of this stuff has got me freaking out the past few days.....

what if 2012 is the end of the world, but not the way everyone is thinking like that movie that came out. what if it's the end of the old world and the start of the new world!

anyone else know about/follow this stuff? anyone "ready for it"? i think i'm going to start keeping a few months worth of survival stuff on hand and ready to go,lol.....or am i just going crazy?

if ya got some time watch the stuff on youtube under alex jones, or check out infowars.com

i know i know :crazy:

yooperman
05-15-2010, 11:15 AM
yeah i would have to say your lil loopy man lol. but you know nothing now a days would surprise me to much. good thing i know how to survive in the woods and live off the land if i ever need to lol.

300rman
05-15-2010, 12:29 PM
the NWO is coming.

THe sound of silence
http://educate-yourself.org/cn/soundsofsilence11dec08.shtml

dont get me started on the Bilderbergs or Chemtrails........

want logical proof? look at the European Union. i bet lots of people said that would never happen. the North American Union is coming, then ultimately the NWO.

Zeitgeistmovie.com

Escanabajosh
05-15-2010, 12:36 PM
i know i always thought them type of people are crazy but if ya think about it i bet the germans didn't think hitler was gunna do what he did back then, who's to say somthing like that couldn't happen within our own goverment now. youtube the MTV commercials, it shows people getting rounded up and it is in the present and right at the end it turns into a wwII pic.

and with them controlling the media we'll never realy know.

Jerm1179
05-15-2010, 12:43 PM
the Amero will replace our monetary set up....Jesse Ventura...good stuff aswell. everytime you swipe a card..credit card, discount grocery card, library card, its all leading somewhere...some of its pretty far fetched but if 1/8th is true its a scary thing...check out Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura...it was on TruTv...scary trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro

Escanabajosh
05-15-2010, 01:15 PM
2nd season should be out this fall he said, cant wait.

newrider3
05-15-2010, 03:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wB-H7uxYGYc

Anyone here read much science fiction? Specifically earlier novels like Fahrenheit 451, or Brave New World. They predicted exactly this sort of thing, a lot of the themes in those novels have already came true.

The Goat
05-15-2010, 03:52 PM
.... Once again I'm forced to remind members of this forum to read a book rather than taking everything they see on the internet as fact.

this country has been degrading for a LONG time... and it has nothing to with 9/11 or the expanse of presidential power... it has to do with the stupidity of its citizens.

NINJA
05-15-2010, 04:23 PM
Well said Cade!

dcreel
05-15-2010, 05:04 PM
Definitely well said. As a citizen you can arm yourself with more than guns. Knowledge is power, and the enemy of apathy.

J-roc
05-15-2010, 07:41 PM
.... Once again I'm forced to remind members of this forum to read a book rather than taking everything they see on the internet as fact.

And how is that any different? Who are the ones in charge of logging and keeping track of the facts for the last 2000 years?. Most "history" book writers, editors and publishers are all tied into the NWO agenda. Everything said vocally or written on paper is only propaganda, fictional stories, call it what you will without hard evidence. So be it from the net or the school library, who really, and I mean without a doubt, who really KNOWS what happened over the last 5000 years? What we see is the 'stage', I want to know what is going on behind the scenes. This isn't something that happened on or just before 9/11, it's been going on since before recorded time, it's human nature I guess..

this country has been degrading for a LONG time... and it has nothing to with 9/11 or the expanse of presidential power... it has to do with the stupidity of its citizens.

Please explain why you believe this theory?

At no other point in time where there so many people connected, talking, thinking, exchanging ideas, making sense of everything going on around them are coming to the same conclusion, the people you see in power are only puppets and lairs and don't have 'the people's' best intentions in mind, only ultimate world power and control of the masses..

Research chemicals like FLUORIDE and see what it really does to you, then tell us we are safe..
Research the origin of TAX and then tell me we are "free"

Alex Jones, Art Bell, and I'm sure there are other individuals in the 'small media' world (AM Radio - Internet broadcasting) are getting the word out mostly due to the lack of control the NWO has on them, but the 'mainstream media' won't and never will touch these subjects because they are owned by the ones we are speaking of.

Problem - Reaction - Solution ---> David Ike, brilliant man, some really good reading there.

I'm not fighting with you Goat, I just needed to debate these couple points, I don't believe that since you have over 3000 posts makes your argument any more powerful then one from someone new to the forums and have a need to express their own thought without being shot down for sounding like a whack job for questioning what's been going on around us.. That is the great thing about democracy and freedom of speech, it is what our for-fathers fought and died for and I don't intend on going to a monarchy/communist style of rule, do you? Because that's what everyone in the 'conspiracy' media as you would refer is saying is going to happen, very soon.... When the next false flag event occurs, you can thank bush jr for creating martial law...

Keep the rubber side down!

J-roc
05-15-2010, 07:47 PM
Wanna absolutely blow your mind? I'm sure you will feel differently after watching the video collection called "Illuminati Project" on youtube. Go ahead and pick apart every 10 minute episode,... if you can.... I tried... Disney is very, very bad...

Cheers.

300rman
05-16-2010, 07:32 PM

Nothing to do with internet, fact, or reading books. I fond it interesting that many schoolbooks dont teach much about the holocaust, and other similar events around the world. WHen yu pay attention, the whole idea of a global communism really ISNT too far fetched.

dickieg89
05-16-2010, 09:11 PM
I personally thing Scott hall, Kevin Nash and Sean Waltman couldn't take over the world.

But seriously, I support small goverment. Guns (and Ammo) and Gold, buy it while you can.

cattle-dog
05-16-2010, 09:36 PM
i think we the people will need to protect our rights as our goverment is slowly removing them. just remember big brother is watching you!

Thorpe
05-16-2010, 09:58 PM
You are all going to be on Big Brothers trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro list for this thread!

300rman
05-16-2010, 10:28 PM
You are all going to be on Big Brothers trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro list for this thread!

trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro happens!

i support small government too....... Everything is more for YOUR freedoms that way.

The Goat
05-17-2010, 11:51 AM
I didn't mention school books. I said read a book.

I couldn't care less about my post count. Nor do I feel the need to debate. This isn't a cop out. I honestly just don't care.

I've dealt with enough hairbrained theories in my poli sci classes every week for the last six years to last a lifetime. Most stem from the fact that the persons perpetuating them have the reading comprehension skill of a drunk four year old.

Societies and governments rise and fall. History may not predict the future; yet, it can be said that you if your society does not come crashing down around you, it was never a society to begin with. The prudent plan for the moment and pray it never occurs in their lifetimes.

You really want something to study that isn't just nonsense...I suggest you do a little research into the economic gains germany has made over the last sixty years. Use books now. Not wikipedia. Or youtube. What you find may shock you. What the Nazi's failed at, the Bundesbank is doing. Financial control of Europe..DONE.

J-roc
05-17-2010, 08:53 PM
'great societies rise and fall' --> somehow every time in (recorded) history a bunch of people that should not have been in charge blew it, pissed off the world around them and rebellion stomped them out.. not fun, but you are correct on that fact, and our time is coming soon for north america.

"those who do not learn from history are destined to repeat it"

But what about us that have learned? What are we to do?

How do these people get to have so much power over so many people? Why would one person want to rule other people? What is it about human nature to feel a need to control everything and everyone around them?

Is this freedom? Are we free? Where we ever free?

The banks of the world (Federal reserve as you call it down there) control the government, the rockefeller's own the banks, so who runs this place really? Why the hell would anyone want to bail out a bank? what do they REALLY do for us as a civilization or society? Money doesn't create life, money doesn't create happiness, money is not GOD, but you'd swear that's what we are taught in school, to be assimilated into the collective, to worship the all might dollar..... But alas, we are this way, we where indoctrinated at very early ages to worship the dollar. Remember in your early grade school years, during math class the teacher would bring out a box of learning tools to help kids with adding and subtracting? Do you remember what these tools where? Not plastic MONEY by any chance was it? nuff said.

And I take offense to the remark about my level of intelligence, I only needed to use the spell check 3 times so far! (not really, I don't offend easily ;) )

Call it what you will, but I don't like it, and the fact no one outside the 'elite' can change anything stinks, and every day looks more and more like we are falling into a communist like state of government rather then a democratic society.

I vote for small government, rights to bear arms, and real freedom without taxation for every darn thing we buy or sell.

If your happy with the way things are, then by all means stick you head in the sand and ignore whats going on around you.. I'm still going to ask questions..

Peace.

300rman
05-17-2010, 09:03 PM
I didn't mention school books. I said read a book.

I couldn't care less about my post count. Nor do I feel the need to debate. This isn't a cop out. I honestly just don't care.

I've dealt with enough hairbrained theories in my poli sci classes every week for the last six years to last a lifetime. Most stem from the fact that the persons perpetuating them have the reading comprehension skill of a drunk four year old.

Societies and governments rise and fall. History may not predict the future; yet, it can be said that you if your society does not come crashing down around you, it was never a society to begin with. The prudent plan for the moment and pray it never occurs in their lifetimes.

You really want something to study that isn't just nonsense...I suggest you do a little research into the economic gains germany has made over the last sixty years. Use books now. Not wikipedia. Or youtube. What you find may shock you. What the Nazi's failed at, the Bundesbank is doing. Financial control of Europe..DONE.

yes, societies rise and fall, mainly because the technology to control and monitor citizens hasnt existed until recently. before, there was no real way to find opposition and shut it down before the battle was on the doorsteps of tyranny. now, they have the technology to have a "blacklist" of all those who dont support what is happening, and they COULD start eliminating the problem. only problem with that is people would catch onto it quick from that point.

and the problem with books and the DE-EDUCATION of children is that they are creating sheep using the schools. Yes, Goat i agree with you. pick up a book and read it. problem isnt ME reading it, but the kids in school nowadays ARENT reading it.