PDA

View Full Version : Howdy from the Rochester N.Y. area.

BigJHan
05-17-2010, 10:51 AM
I hate doing these things because I always feel like the new kid on the block and everyone is starring at me... But hey it's like a right of passage. Hello to everyone from good ole Newark N.Y., I joined up to mainly get help on my two projects and compare them to others. I have an '86 Fat Cat, she runs and drives, and kinda stops but I'm working on that. I snagged that in a trade and have been happy with it ever since, except for the cracked right crank case cover. But thanks to ebay snagged another one for a dollar. My other project is a whole other monster, an '86 Big Red... trying to resurrect her from the dead, but she ain't budging yet. But like everyone says, "nothing runs like a Honda" and I'm pumped to get that Big Red Rolling again. I plan on loading up some pics and more info on both of them soon. From what I have been reading, this forum seems pretty solid and the people seem great. Thanks for having me and I look forward to adding to your guys community.

MonroeMike
05-17-2010, 12:33 PM
Welcome to the forum.

bigred44
05-19-2010, 12:42 PM
Welcome. This is a great site with lots of helpful info and good people. I'm not too far from you down in Ithaca NY.