PDA

View Full Version : Custom air cooled R, anyone know about these parts?

TheRealFatShady
05-19-2010, 06:06 PM
http://nh.craigslist.org/rvs/1749458952.html

Rear tires mismatched?

That pipe is badass. Are the fenders Maier? And who makes those air cooled big bores and extended swingers/axles?

Thanks

nitrodude81r
05-19-2010, 09:51 PM
Yeah, those are Maier fenders. That is an awsome trike!

jonathandexter
05-19-2010, 09:57 PM
Dude are you kidding this trike is a bomb and I don't mean a dud!!! Buy it its even a spare motor and pipe!!! what are you waiting for some one is going to snap that up pronto. GO GET IT. Nuff Said!

atctim
05-19-2010, 10:13 PM
Look at the front tire and front suspension stance in the 2 pics - they are different - My guess is it has matched tires - but the pictures were taken at different times with different sets of tires. Awesome trike but a little high on price in my opinion.

TheRealFatShady
05-20-2010, 05:36 AM
That's what I thought, there was an Oakley R for $1000, and I wouldn't want to spend $2800 on an air cooled one, just going to upgrade mine. Just that pipe + big bore kit interested me.

Vealmonkey
05-20-2010, 07:35 AM
I believe the "Mugen" kit was 330, but I can't remember. The mugen parts are really tough to find. There were even front end parts, more specifically, for parts from mugen as well. The exhausts like that are generally hand fitted and hand built, so they can be pricey. If there were enough parts to build the trike either way, I would say you were getting a good deal if you were wanting an air cooled R

atcrider1
05-20-2010, 02:02 PM
I believe the "Mugen" kit was 330, but I can't remember. The mugen parts are really tough to find. There were even front end parts, more specifically, for parts from mugen as well. The exhausts like that are generally hand fitted and hand built, so they can be pricey. If there were enough parts to build the trike either way, I would say you were getting a good deal if you were wanting an air cooled R

the mugen kit is a 360, and in the 1st pic it looks like it has a dg gold head, dg heads wont fit the hondaline 300 or mugen kits, it could have a stock jug with a kustom kraft 290 sleeve

anyways thats a bad ass r