PDA

View Full Version : tragedy in clinton, illinois

bakeban
09-04-2003, 12:42 PM
i live in clinton and on tuesday night there was 3 kids tapped in a car that was drove into clinton lake. the parents did nothing to help them and they all died. i just saw on the news that abc news and cnn are here in town so be on the lookout for it in the news. they arrested the boyfriend of the mother for being under the influence while driving. the kids were 1,3 and 6. i dont care whos kids they are, i would have risked my own life to save them and i saw a pic of the car in the water and the antenna was sticking out of the water. there is foul play at foot. if anyone sees this on the news let me know. this is a big deal to this little town.. although you might remember it from clayton waggner. he is that abortion clinic killer that was able escape our jail and we had unsolvedmysteries in town. anyways, just a heads up and i know who the mother is and she is a crack whore. they should all burn in hell!!!!

yamaha200E
09-04-2003, 12:47 PM
hey man i live in a small town called benton in so. illinois. i heard bout it havent seen it on tv yet though. that happended here bout 2 years ago.
i hate to hear bout it but u know there is people like that out there. take it easy man.

Kook
09-04-2003, 01:31 PM
I hear ya'. I live in Toulon where that a**hole went nuts a year and a half ago and shot & killed three people. The cop he shot was in the job I had turned down. The husband and wife were friends of mine.

mkramm
09-04-2003, 02:04 PM
what the heck is it with people drowning kids??? I dont care if he was drunk, depressed or whatever, they should be drowned & revived for each of the kids they drowned, and then the last time dont revive them!@!!!

bakeban
12-11-2003, 01:21 AM
update. today there was a press conference that said that both the mother and boyfriend gets 9 1st degree murder charges and are elegible for death. i hope they rot in the firey pits of hell

J.D.
12-11-2003, 12:42 PM
what the heck is it with people drowning kids??? I dont care if he was drunk, depressed or whatever, they should be drowned & revived for each of the kids they drowned, and then the last time dont revive them!@!!!

AMEN to that brother! There is no room for people like that in this world! But, in societys eyes, punishment like that would be "inhumane".

Billy Golightly
12-11-2003, 01:16 PM
In my old school "eye for an eye" way of thinking, every crime should have a punishment just as bad as the crime + some. I think frying or lethal injection is to easy of a punishment. Lock both of their asses in a shark cage and throw em to the bottom of lake.

trikerider2oo7
12-11-2003, 01:48 PM
We had a kid around here fall in a septic tank at the gas station and he almost drowned and he was in critical condition and he died.

Tri-Z Pilot
12-12-2003, 12:29 AM
Yeah it is people like that, that make me sick litterally. You know that once they get to prison, they will probably get raped or murdered. My uncle has a friend that is a prison guard, and he said they got this guy in who killed and ate his newborn baby, and he didnt last more than 4 days, he says that a lot of people in prison have no respect for people like that, (even murderers themselves!), but I guess that's the way I see it, adult murder is one thing, but the murder of three innocent children just makes me want to kill those people myself.

Ace Mon
12-12-2003, 05:47 PM
Not to go off of the subject but when I was freshman in High school . My then girlfriend and now wife had a similar issue . Her Uncle had been up partying , dropping acid and doing meth . The party was winding down but he didnt want it to end so he went to my wife G-ma's (where he lived) for some money . Well to make a long story short she shut him down so he went to the kitchen and got a butcher knife and stabbed her 27 times as she tried to escape . After killing her he took all of his clothes off and ran to the police station covered in blood and said "Somebody just killed my mom" Well as you might imagine it wasnt too hard to figure out WHO did it .My wife was torn up about this . It was a tragedy that will stay with her forever . When we went over to the house there were bloody handprints sliding down the hallway walls , bloodspatter everywhere and a big spot on the carpet where she fell down and died . We still hear from relatives asking if we have heard from Ronnie . No , and we dont care to . I hear that he has several college degrees now and will be set up when he finally gets out . That also sickens me . I dont quailfy for free education . I know they want to rehabilitate the piece of crap but just think of all of the money Ca. would have saved if they woul have killed the trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro along time ago just like he deserves . Just my thoughts thats all . Ace

Tri-Z Pilot
12-12-2003, 05:52 PM
That's what happens with lsd, it takes you way out of the state of mind that you should be in, and I am sure the meth didnt help either.

Dirtcrasher
12-13-2003, 05:00 PM
In my old school "eye for an eye" way of thinking, every crime should have a punishment just as bad as the crime + some. I think frying or lethal injection is to easy of a punishment. Lock both of their asses in a shark cage and throw em to the bottom of lake.

I like the eye for an eye, and I also like "tent city" where those prisoners are in tents and it's hotter than hell. They get to eat baloney sandwiches and no TV either.

Up here I've heard of lots of guys that actually like prison - they can work out, get drugs, an education, free room and board, television etc. It disgusts me, why would you make prison a nice place?? I don't go back to places I don't like do you guys??