PDA

View Full Version : 3-wheelers great clean fun for kids!

hang&rattle
05-28-2010, 12:09 PM
Up riding on some ranch land & kids found some fun. Thought I'd post-up las' weeks ride & today's daily run to post office to pick up new x seat.

puggerton03
05-28-2010, 02:37 PM
You ride your 3-wheeler to the post office?

hang&rattle
05-28-2010, 03:14 PM
Yup, nearly every single day. Small town & farming community. Deputy Clint really won't mess with it because everyone rides their lawnmowers all over town & the old farmers commute on 4-wheelers. Also tons of farm equiptment rolls through that is not street legal. & inactuality I'm such an a$$hole he doesn't want to deal with me I think.

puggerton03
05-28-2010, 04:01 PM
I wish I could ride mine in town.

hang&rattle
05-28-2010, 05:08 PM
I wish I could ride your's to, I love tri-z's.

UlsterATCFan
05-29-2010, 12:02 AM
Yup, nearly every single day. Small town & farming community. Deputy Clint really won't mess with it because everyone rides their lawnmowers all over town & the old farmers commute on 4-wheelers. Also tons of farm equiptment rolls through that is not street legal. & inactuality I'm such an a$$hole he doesn't want to deal with me I think.

Amazing open country and nice trikes, cool pics thanks for sharing

three_wheelin45
06-02-2010, 12:30 AM
See thats awesome right there.. Makes me wish i had a trike earlyer and earlyer but my family's like "them things are dangerous".

3wheelmecca
06-02-2010, 12:32 AM
sweet. Cops are nuts here in CO, they ticket soemone who smells. I wish I could take the R to school.

mopar_man
06-03-2010, 09:29 AM

The town I lives in allows ATVs to be driven on the roads. The city council consists of a bunch of outdoor enthusiasts and they passed an ordinance to allow it. It just makes it easier for people to get to the trails without being hassled. Being able to ride to the post office or grocery store is nice too. :lol: