PDA

View Full Version : The Foreman gets a make-over....what to get first?

ATC crazy
09-05-2003, 08:13 PM
Well...I've been thinking about getting some mods for my Foreman which is in dire need of some brakes, shocks, and a little more performance to suit my needs. I'm thinking about the:

High Lifter Disk Brake kit (rear first...then mabey the fronts)
Works Shocks (rear)
White Brothers E-Series Exhaust with the Snuff 'R' Not end cap for straight through exhaust.
And obviously a K&N filter.

So the question is...which should I get first. I live in the woods and my trails are nothing but rocks and roots....not the little ones...I'm talking about the biggin's. I like to go fast, but would also like to slow down sometime in the range of yards instead of miles....

After all this is done, and the Foreman is paid off....a 500cc kit is going on along with a beefier clutch. :twisted:

MR ATC
09-05-2003, 10:11 PM
you don't have it listed but how about a set of foks... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

350Xccelerator
09-05-2003, 11:21 PM
I personally would go with the pipe and filter first.

bigred110
09-05-2003, 11:55 PM
I would go with the brakes. I remeber you saying that brakes work like a POS.
I would stay with the stock exhaust, just that others won't hear you coming.

ATC crazy
09-06-2003, 11:16 AM
you don't have it listed but how about a set of foks... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I take it you mean Forks... :D Well...if you would make me a set, I would be glad to try them out ;)

I would go with the brakes. I remeber you saying that brakes work like a POS.
I would stay with the stock exhaust, just that others won't hear you coming.

Yes the brakes are a POS :? And the machine is already very loud...but not to bad.

I'm thinking about orderig the exhaust first because the disk brakes are not out yet for the rears ( I thought they were :? )