PDA

View Full Version : erasing posts?

yater
09-05-2003, 10:33 PM
Is someone erasing posts?

TimSr
09-05-2003, 10:42 PM
They are called "moderators" and their job is to remove posts from those who fail to follow the forum guidlines. If you have questions about a specific post, you can email or PM one of the moderators. They are listed in the 3ww modertaing team link from the main forum index. If a post of yours has been removed, you should have been notified. If you posted it in the worng fourm, it may have been moved to the correct forum. Otheriwse, noone but a modertor can delete posts.

Manny55
09-06-2003, 12:30 AM
I never get notify when someone deletes my post i've had like 300 post deleted by the way and no one has notified me.

Manny

Howdy
09-06-2003, 01:30 AM
I never get notify when someone deletes my post i've had like 300 post deleted by the way and no one has notified me.

Manny

I show you have made 380 postings total since May 4th. Of which 27 posting were removed. This leaves around 353 posting that were not removed. Your count shows you have made 14 postings. The reason for this is that 'A LOT" of your posting for a while was viewed as Post count building or Trash type posting. Thus your Post count was reset. We posted many warnings that this could and would happen, and it did.

Being as there are soo many users and postings made we can't always notify a person when a posting is removed. I personally don't notify much anymore. I only do so when a person is about to be banned if they keep it up. Even then I normally just switch to the "Almost Banned" custom title. It's easier for me this way. I hope you understand.

Not every posting that gets removed is bad. Some whole threads have been removed because of the Original topic / thread starter requested it.

I hope this clarrifies everything.
Howdy

Ace Mon
09-12-2003, 10:07 AM
Manny , bro..... Howdy is a pretty squre character . If that many of your post have been deleted and you dont know why . Maybee you should take a good look in the mirror . I have been a member of this site scince day 1 and a member of the old site for a while . I have never had a post deleted , ever . But I'm currently working on a program where I can morph a photo of Howdy with my mother-in-law . If its successful believe you me , It will get deleted !