PDA

View Full Version : 1982 Honda 185s worth ?????

TatTooL23
06-05-2010, 11:42 AM
Ok, I am wondering what a 1982 honda 185s is worth? This atc is in 100% oem immaculate condition. All plastic is perfect, not cracks not faded no rips or tears. Tank is perfect. No wrenches have ever been on any nut or bolt. The tires still have the rib of extra rubber down the center where the two sides met during the making. It starts right up and idles no problem. Also has the big rack off the back from Honda. If anyone knows what these are worth or sell for please let me know.. I am looking for honesty here. I know that they can pull upwards of $1000 in this condition. I am not stupid with this stuff, I have an '85 odyssey fl350, an '86 atc 350x and an '05 trx 450r. Any info would be great. Thanks.

dcreel
06-05-2010, 12:08 PM
So, did you find this on Craigslist/Ebay or do you own it? You probably should have posted this in the trikesylvania section if you are looking for info. If this is an item you found on craigslist or Ebay post a link. If you own it, post some pictures. It's hard to tell without pictures. If you are trying to sell it then post it in the classifieds section.