PDA

View Full Version : feedbaclk for Ebay seller CHAPLIN KAWASAKI

mudbogger
06-13-2010, 09:05 AM
If this is in the wrong section , I apologize.I wanted to leave feedback for a seller on EBAY chaplin kawasaki-do not do bis with them,I purchased a 85 T-3 rear fender from them, even after I had read here that there auctions for the same exact fender have been subject to arguement-well, it has been over a week, no response back from them, finally got a email stating they had a administrative issue and I will have to wait at least another week for my fender-asked for a refund since the dame thing is discontinued-no reply back.IMO this administrative error is a crock, they do not have the fender and arent going to get it, don't use this seller.Has anybody here had the same issue with these people?

Senator
06-13-2010, 10:24 AM
Yep. They run all these auctions for Tecate stuff that can be had at any dealer and the auction always says something like "Just found this treasure in the basement". Nope, they didn't find all these items in their basement, no way. Chaplin Kawasaki claims to have "found" more discarded, forgotten stuff than was contained in all Egyptian tombs combined. Two thumbs down on that scam.

mudbogger
06-13-2010, 10:29 AM
I have purchased some rear fender OEM rubber flaps form them, they shipped them right out to me, hence I know they do not have these fenders, and I betya there gonna use my payment for like a "store credit" or some crap, which is not going to happen.I have asked for a full refund, see if I get it.Shame, I had read some stuff about these guys, but I wanted to see for myself, so I am guilty of knowing before buying, just do not want to see others get treated the same way.

3tigers
06-13-2010, 04:02 PM
just file a claim with paypal if you want your money back.they list everything in the parts unlimited books,they do not have hadly anything in stock.there wasnt any administrative problems either with them.they are lazy and just list and take everyones money and ship when they get around to it.i have warned everyone on here before about them.just because they are a few dollars cheaper doesnt mean its worth doing business with them.the people running the palce are crooks and dont care about any of their ebay buyers.

T3 LOPES
06-14-2010, 09:10 AM
i bought 2clutch levers and they sent them out the very next day but charged me 15 dollar per lever that were in the same box. cost them 8 dollars to ship them . when i asked for 1 of the shipping cost back they said sorry cant do it. oh well just wont deal with them again.

Dirtcrasher
06-14-2010, 02:06 PM
They are 40% cheaper than my local dealer. Rebuilt a KX125 with parts from them and everything I ordered was spot on......

Maybe they do have an issue, give them some time or maybe you can call and speak with another person in management.

old honda dealr
06-14-2010, 02:57 PM
I bought 6 Tecate 3 rear and front fenders and side scoops from them. No issues what so ever and they combined shipping. Just my personal experiences.

mudbogger
06-14-2010, 04:41 PM
See, when I ordered the rear mud flaps from them months ago, they came immediately and shipped per the auction.I have not had the same experience with the fender-since my email on Saturday no response from them at all, have sent several since then.

fabiodriven
06-15-2010, 08:46 AM
I have bought numerous items from them and never had a problem. I heard all the hype about them as well, but no issues here. Their repro decals are second-to-none in my opinion. They even made Tecate 500 decals for my 86 Tecate 500 and they look great.

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r275/fabiodriven/Tecate%20500/P6250190.jpg

mudbogger
06-16-2010, 08:17 PM
Well, all's well.I asked and got a full refund, 2 days later, so I have to suck it up and say they stepped up to the plate IMO.I cannot bash a company that does that in. Just thought it would not be far to them to not post this,in the pursuit of being fair.

Senator
06-17-2010, 12:28 AM
That may have happened because they're on this forum and saw their name getting drug through the mud? Whatever works I guess

3tigers
06-17-2010, 03:58 PM
first off,selling a part on ebay that doesnt exist and then relisting it back on ebay knowing it doesnt exist and holding your money for as many days as they did is not good business.anyone who had a great experience in the past will not have that experience in the present or future.if you need to know why just contact me through here.