PDA

View Full Version : would any one be interested in calanders? 3wheelerworld. trikefest or ladies of trike

djberg
06-14-2010, 12:27 AM
i have three different ideas rolling around my head right now...

1. just a general 3wheelerworld calendar. maybe have billy set up a poll and any one could submit a pic that they would like to see in it? have a month to vote on it and top 12 get used.

2. trikefest calender? after i get back from trikefest i could post up some of what i think are the best 24 to 30 shots of the weekend, again a vote and decision made that way?

3. ladies of trikefest calendar? this one might get sticky though... if you ladies and your spouse(boyfriend, fiance, husband) are both comfortable with you being in a public calendar with your machine(or someone's machine at trikefest). i could set up a shoot while i'm there and you(model) and the three wheeler must be at trikefest.

and now getting a decent calendar printed is not cheap by far, but each month could be sponsored by a vendor on here and get there graphic on the calendar as well.

just a few thoughts i had, cant sleep and thinking about trikefest and the photography aspect of it.

thanks again dj

Eric250R
06-14-2010, 02:04 AM
They all sound like good ideas to me. I'd be down for one...

Dammit!
06-14-2010, 02:15 AM
This has come up many times over the years. Everybody is always for the idea but the expense always kills it. Same with posters. To get the per unit price down to something reasonable that people will pay for you have to order in huge quantities.

djberg
06-14-2010, 08:19 AM
This has come up many times over the years. Everybody is always for the idea but the expense always kills it. Same with posters. To get the per unit price down to something reasonable that people will pay for you have to order in huge quantities.

oh yeah i hear ya... it's funny he there is not that much difference between printing 200 vs printing 500. it literally cuts the final cost in half... wtf nce again the small man gets the shaft....

but also this is why i would like to get like sprock and ronnie to sponsor it if i could get a sponsor fro each month it could happen.

Gag_Halfront
06-14-2010, 01:49 PM
Why just our local sponsors? get the photography done and after the event and associated craziness is over, maybe billy and the other senior members could reach out to rocky mountain, dennis kirk, BELL, Maier, Maxis, Carlisle trailpro :D

It wouldn't be hard to find trikes with some of these companies' products for the photos on the months they sponsor.

Here's a tip, though. Get to Haspin early and start snapping pics as soon as the trikes roll off the trailers. You want good clean trikes and not too many beer cans.

waaaaaait a minute. Maybe Anheuser-Busch would like to sponsor (along with the appropriate "please enjoy responsibly and never ride under the influence" message, of course)
:beer

dirtbiken
06-14-2010, 02:21 PM
im down for one, whatever the descions is

oldskool83
06-14-2010, 02:57 PM
I would'nt mind seeing a 3wheeler calender, but just not showing off 12 machines, id like to see 365 machines. you have your normal big picture above your dates and then in those date blocks there is a different smaller picture of a trike. it would be nice to see each photo close to the month of the year weather that a summer ride in the dunes or a winter ride thru a snow covered feild.

thats just my idea.

Gag_Halfront
06-14-2010, 03:01 PM
That would be more like a desk calendar where you tear off each day. That would be pretty sweet. Harder to get sponsored, but more trike pics. :-)

zmpolaristech
06-14-2010, 03:53 PM
i'm at zm's house using his pc trying to get ready our selves... but anyways i plan on leaving wednesday and being ready to be set up for thursday morning... yeah any one who would like a group shot of your camp or what ever get ahold of me and set up a time...

thanks djberg

code200k
06-14-2010, 04:08 PM
i made my own. for a class project.

djberg
06-14-2010, 06:45 PM
hey code can you get 500 printed? lol that would be so freakin expensive!!! to print them myself and i'd have to get a stapler of sorts too...

Jerm1179
06-14-2010, 07:35 PM
CHICKS ON TRIKES!!!!!!!! w00tw00t

Brockey
06-15-2010, 09:53 AM
Hell yeah, sounds good.

Tri-Z 250
06-15-2010, 10:07 AM
How about the Calender of SHAME!....We used to have a blowOUT! NewYears party. Every year there was the box of SHAME(cardboard box covered in pictures). It was years past party fouls or filthy shots of drunken overload. It made for great memories...especially the ones you can quite remember.

If you expect 12 model hot chicks to show up to TF10' : Lets just say...welcome to your 1st TF goodluck "snapshot"!

Gag_Halfront
06-15-2010, 01:53 PM
Chicks on trikes are automatically more hot. Three Wheelers are a hotness multiplier. It's like chicks with baseball caps with the pony tail pulled through the back.

xxx
06-15-2010, 02:38 PM
Yes, Yes and more yes.

xxx
06-15-2010, 02:39 PM
Yes, yes and more yes..............

Jerm1179
06-15-2010, 04:48 PM
Chicks on trikes are automatically more hot. Three Wheelers are a hotness multiplier. It's like chicks with baseball caps with the pony tail pulled through the back.

its also like a chick with a big pair of....eyes, they are always hotter with a nice set!:D

Tri-Z 250
06-16-2010, 11:02 PM
^^really^^ at Trike Fest?......Wow good luck with that. Unless of corse you bring your own ponnie in a cap, Marty Feldman chic with you.

code200k
06-22-2010, 06:44 PM
hey code can you get 500 printed? lol that would be so freakin expensive!!! to print them myself and i'd have to get a stapler of sorts too...

i could look into it.

JDG6624
06-24-2010, 02:54 AM
I think that's a great idea but I would have to email you a picture or to of my trike with my girl on it she could not come. I think it would be hot as hell.

hang&rattle
06-24-2010, 08:03 AM
The girls in this farm town are hottie's and love my Trikes. If it's girls ya need, let the members know & I'll ride mine down to the pool for some shots, Ha,Ha. OR... mabee a fireman-llike calendar with some of our more 'full-bodied' members in g-strings?(lol,lol!)- I don't feel so well now. I'd like a cool calendar, but as you can tell not much of a thinker for suggestions.

Thorpe
06-24-2010, 02:23 PM
OR... mabee a fireman-llike calendar with some of our more 'full-bodied' members in g-strings?

I just threw up in my mouth... Fireman???? JK!
I would be down for some bikini babes on trikes!