PDA

View Full Version : Hello from the UK

enaldyens
06-16-2010, 05:39 PM
Hello

I recently joined the forum but have been lurking for some time now. Using the information on here to help rebuild our collection of 3 Honda Trikes. Like most people my age (over 50) I look back to the good times and try to share with my lads my values. To that end we obtained our trikes via eBay and they are a pretty mixed bag to say the least, but my intention was to rebuild and learn about them at the same time. We currently own a #85 110cc, #83 185S and the latest, a #84 200S. The 110 is from a collection of bits and pieces from all over the globe (thanks to you guys over there have lots of parts). The 185S was brought by my youngest son and he has taken it down to the frame, I helped repair (need to keep him safe) that and he rebuilt it with my supervision. I think he made a perfect job but I am biased. Its what I guess you call a rolling restoration and we are still getting parts to detail it but it runs real strong and still provides hours of fun on vacation. The 200S will be mine and we have only just started tearing into it. This is due in part to us working on my eldest sons TREX400FW (we make allowances for him, he is a professional farmer and works his quad real hard). I would like to add that this is the best site I have ever used and the most informative too, especially the brochure page on the old site, how else will this poor Limey know what they are supposed to look like. Please keep up the good work on this site and with luck, one day I may be able to contribute my 2p worth to help out too.

MonroeMike
06-16-2010, 10:48 PM
Welcome to the board.

hang&rattle
06-17-2010, 09:15 PM
Yes, welcome (get out while you can, or you'll be tainted for life!) lol, jus' kiddin'. Where in U.K.? I'm 50% Scotch-Irish. MacGreggor and MacEkerin clan. Also Clanronald(?) links I spose'.

enaldyens
06-21-2010, 01:04 PM
Yes, welcome (get out while you can, or you'll be tainted for life!) lol, jus' kiddin'. Where in U.K.? I'm 50% Scotch-Irish. MacGreggor and MacEkerin clan. Also Clanronald(?) links I spose'.

Deep in the West Midlands, near Birminghan but I am not and never will be a Brummie thats for sure ! Cloest place would be walsall or Wolverhampton I guess.

JayBone
06-21-2010, 01:27 PM
Post some pic's..

1979ATC110
06-21-2010, 03:22 PM

Scotch is whisky. Scots hate being called Scotch.

Welcome to the forum enaldyens.