PDA

View Full Version : 3-WHEELER OWNERS- lets donate & pitch- in to buy a congressmen.

hang&rattle
06-17-2010, 03:06 PM
Been reading alot of threads on alot of subjects by Dirtcrasher, Billy, hancadam, and several others. Not totally, but we are like-people and half-trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro agree on subjects & have a similar point of view. Money talks, and if the entire 3-wheelin' community wants a voice we need to buy it. A congressman can be bought for a few hundred thousand dollars. If we all pitch in and buy one, the trike-ban could be reversed, riding area's opened up, 2-strokes accepted, put in our 2 cents for gas & oil, and legal restriction and public rights. We are a bigger group of people than thought with 2, 3, or 4 wheeled recreationists. Has' to be some capital hill big shot that enjoys playing in the dirt. Also someone has to be smart enough to start to pursue some form of this suggestion (Billy's pretty savy :naughty:). Country is goin' to sh!t, but we can loosen the rope around our necks for a little more happiness. Waddaya think?

Billy Golightly
06-17-2010, 03:14 PM
I personally believe the country is past the point of no return and I intend to vote Obama in for a second term (I damn sure didn't the first time) just so we can start over as a society that much quicker :lol:

hang&rattle
06-17-2010, 03:25 PM
I agree Billy, now is the best time to purchase one of the rulers of this country. Pharmacudical, oil, insurance, tobacco, and banking all own senators, they go for high dollar, but a few votes are cheap. When we are ruled by Government, at least have some environmentalist who wants to save noxious weeds in the desert, stomped out by our politician.

Tri-Z 250
06-17-2010, 03:44 PM
I believe Mr. Green the Democrate canidate leader for Senate in North Carolina is OPEN for $$ input $$ and ready to lead us to the Stoned Age! Have any of you seen or herd of this Alan Green....all over CNN? Wow how did this guy get his name on the ticket??? I'd feel real bad if I was a Democrate from NC...thats just bad voting.

hang&rattle
06-17-2010, 04:13 PM
Good imput Tri-Z 250, 7 I have an answer. Folks have been under the impression that the public votes for a politician. That's what the Gov't. would like you to believe, but untrue. Congressmen are bought into office by rich powerful companies/men. Ever heard of electorial votes? They call it lobbying, but essentially the electorial votes are paid for by the rich. Our votes have nothing to do with and election. Senators have even been quoted as saying "Can you imagine what would happen if the majority got what they voted for, sheeesh!" Meaning they do not think us smart enough as individuals to make decisions about our country. The N.C. democrat was backed by cold hard cash, don't blame the public, we don't have a choice who rules this country- unless we fork out the cash, it's true, research it.

Billy Golightly
06-17-2010, 04:18 PM
Its funny but I've actually thought about a 3WW lobbyist fund before :lol:

hang&rattle
06-17-2010, 04:43 PM
Billy- Easy-rider and other H.D. magazines have senator enthusists, and hired lawers to fight the helmet laws etc.. This is part of the Idea that popped into my head. The donations are pretty substantial, but since 1990 have not got very far in lifting the hemet laws (have none in MT). At least if we puchased a politicians attention, they could view the trike ban and educate the public. Here is a fact: more people per sale, have been killed on Quads than trikes. By the #'s I have found through you, canadian info & a little research here's a rough estimate of cycle deaths between the 2: per 1000 quads sold, 9 deaths occur. Per 1000 three-wheelers, 3 deaths. & remember, the ban on trikes included atv (quad deaths also). It's hard to do the math though, because the #'s are conflicting in reports. Of registered quads per capita, and registered trikes per capita in Califonia, the persons killed to this day are higher on quads in California.

Dirtcrasher
06-17-2010, 06:51 PM
OBAMA sure jumped on BP real fast didn't he!!

I give up........................

hang&rattle
06-17-2010, 07:51 PM
Dirtcrasher- Can't bite the hand that feeds (pays) you. & don't worry, we'll pick up the tab, don't want to effect profits and power do ya?

Dirtcrasher
06-17-2010, 09:26 PM
They haven't been paying me for some time now..... I've paid the system for 23 years prior to this.

The 4K I paid the government in May must have helped buy an oil barrier or 2 :rolleyes:

Power, yes, thats what it's all about...

dcreel
06-17-2010, 09:50 PM
If the communists can groom and put a president in the white house, I think anything is possible.

hang&rattle
06-17-2010, 11:24 PM
Right-o dcreel. Communism would be a nice change of pace aside from the stirred hornets nest in capitol hill right now. Dirtcrasher is right too. Power. Money and position. This isn't the country my grandpa fought for. Fought at midway, clear to Okinawa. Three of the battleships he was on were sunk. Grampa is decorated from saving drowning people in burning oil in the middle of a naval battle & was a corpsman & then a doctor for 30yrs. and him and grandma aren't exactly living the high life, but my government gives millions to banking thieves who steal money from the public by blowing it in poor, greedy investments. Pay someone who lost billions and can't manage money, more money, for bonuses....huh? I tell ya, we need to buy one and get a piece of that. Have a national three-wheeler holiday.