PDA

View Full Version : awsome job interview

yooperman
06-22-2010, 11:24 PM
i figured i would post this because i am pretty pumped!! the wife got a call today for an interview, with the Missle Defense Agency tomorrow this is awsome!! i am pretty pumped about it, so all you guys keep your fingers and toes crossed for her she really wants this job. and we need it

Vealmonkey
06-22-2010, 11:39 PM
Best of luck. I really hope it works out for you all.

Escanabajosh
06-23-2010, 07:39 AM
good luck with the job, i got em crossed.

that ain't in the UP is it? sounds like a cool job though. military or civilian?

JayBone
06-23-2010, 08:06 AM
GOOD LUCK!

I switched from corporate to a DOD contractor. It was the best move ever.

yooperman
06-23-2010, 03:06 PM
josh no it wouldnt be be we bit away lol they didnt really say where the wife thinks it is in alabama but not sure could be LA, washington DC, maryland, or alaska. it would be DOD civilian she is doing the innterview right now so i am hoping for the best made it through one of the hurdles with the job process there already hopefully make it through this one. then had a guy put a offer on the house was a low ball off but we wanted it just gone so we excepted it. the guy was from florida put his offer on it with out even looking at it first did all the paper work for the offer, he came up from florida to look at it and didnt even go inside. said the vent pipe leaked because there is tar around the pipe because there is tar because we get well over 3 ft of snow a year in northern michigan better safe then sorry right. the some of the siding near the ground was damaged from the weed eater, and there was one spot that came loose off the house. it is very windy at my house because live like a mile from lake superior. and for 35 grand i was like come on now didnt even go inside the house, i was like WOW!! the he told the realitor it cost me over 1000 bucks to come up here and look at it i was like ha ha ha SUCKER!!!! lol

Vealmonkey
06-23-2010, 03:33 PM
Yooper, I know you're excited, but you have to give us a break with those long sentences. LOL It really did hurt my eyes and brain to read your post though. If you get Maryland and you're near Baltimore, let me know. There are some good people down here and up in PA from the forums and I would be happy to introduce you. I wish you guys all the best. Work on those sentences though....

yooperman
06-23-2010, 11:29 PM
sorry about that veal i try my best at doing correct puncuation and grammer. but i really do suck at it lol, i was one of those people that were just pushed through that the teacher didnt want to take the time with in school. i try man but it is my real weak point, i know its sad i am 25 year dont know how to do proper grammer. the funny part is i have actually gotten better lol. thats why i am a truck driver lol. but i do try

Vealmonkey
06-23-2010, 11:31 PM
So how did the second interview go??????

yooperman
06-24-2010, 04:06 AM
the wife said it went alright it was for a budget analsyst position, she thought it was for a chemical engineer postion which kinda cought her kinda off gaurd lil bit because when she put her resume in it was for a chemical engineer positions. they like how she has her MBA, we should find out in four weeks they said. so still have the fingers crossed, the wife is still gonna put resume's and look for jobs. so where ya from veal?

Escanabajosh
06-24-2010, 08:00 AM
well some of them places dont sound to bad, i live in AL for a few years. alaska would be cool. only one i wouldn't wanna go to is LA! lol, good luck with it though.

it's almost time for you to come home, eh? did ya hear about the earth quake? i didn't feel it but a bunch in marquette did, crazy trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro.

Vealmonkey
06-24-2010, 09:50 AM
I'm here around Baltimore, MD. Born in W.VA and raised in VA. Visited Baltimore while I was in the service and just kind of stayed. LOL

yooperman
06-24-2010, 11:22 AM
it's almost time for you to come home, eh? did ya hear about the earth quake? i didn't feel it but a bunch in marquette did

that is some crazy shat there!! no i didnt hear about it would have been awsome to be in an earth quake in the U.P. yeah not much longer be out of here mid july some time. ready to get out of this shat hole and lots of the ignorat pr!cks that are in this unit we got cross leveled with out of IL. i have been through W.VA and VA. i made a delivery in Front royal VA that seemed like a nice town.