PDA

View Full Version : What if you won the lottery?

honda200x1987
06-27-2010, 11:28 PM
If i was a lottery winner, I would open a business dedicated to reproducing the discontinued OEM ATC parts. I think it would be fun as hell even if I lost money doing it.

dcreel
06-28-2010, 12:02 AM
If i was a lottery winner, I would open a business dedicated to reproducing the discontinued OEM ATC parts. I think it would be fun as hell even if I lost money doing it.

I think I would be your competitor or your partner. :lol: I'd buy out all of my neighbors on this block and bulldoze their houses to build my new shop too. :naughty:

Fox250R
06-28-2010, 12:39 AM
Id buy 10 86250Rs and never ride them! NOT!!!!!

83ATC185S
06-28-2010, 12:55 AM
I would buy every trike I could get my hands on,and horde everything

Thorpe
06-28-2010, 10:58 AM
I would buy the shop I used to work for, and burn it to the ground... Just for fun.

puggerton03
06-28-2010, 11:03 AM
I think about what I would do everyday! Too bad it will never happen, but Ill still try.

jensenracing77
06-28-2010, 04:04 PM
it would suck!
well in a way it would. i worked hard for what i have. i have many years in trying to build what i have and if i won the lottery none of it would be worth much anymore. i could have much better without any effort to get it. would not feel like i accomplished anything with what i have. i restored my first car (Oldsmobile Rallye 350) and it is a nice car but not perfect. i have worked very hard on that car and i could then just go buy another one 2 times nicer and have less respect for it.

OK, so it may not suck completely but what you hold dear to yourself would change.

JayBone
06-28-2010, 04:34 PM
Jensenracing your right, you wouldnt care about anything if you could just buy it at random.

I would pave my parents driveway and give them 10% to 20% of what i won to do whatever with. I would get my cousin out of syracuse NY and get her an aparment here in jersey, so she
would be closer to everyone. Plus her guy is a loser so it would be worth it to me to get her away from him.

I'm sure i'd donate a small portion of it, but i don't know to what.

Then i would put a deck on with a pool and have someone finish the trim in my house. Then i would have one big ass party with limo's so everyone could drink without any problems.

I'd buy my girls when i wanted company. This way if they gave me a hard time they could go and i would also have variety.

I wouldn't quit my job because i'd have to stay busy.

jensenracing77
06-28-2010, 05:49 PM
for what i would do with it, i would give 10% right off the top to church then pay off my house and hire someone to mow my grass and do some landscaping. remodel the kitchen and bathroom. then put the rest in the bank to live off the interest. if i had 1 million in the bank i would be around $35,000 to $40,000 a year in interest. keep my job for insurance and to supplement my interest. i figure you are talking about more than 1 million though.

kt60016
06-28-2010, 05:57 PM
I would order some TPC Trikes from bill over at tpctrikes.com:naughty: then do what eric said

cox
06-28-2010, 07:45 PM
Id rent a Gay prostitute to follow my roomate around 24 hrs a day 365 days a year. He would dance a be wearing scantly cladded clothing the whole time to get the full effect. As you can see, my and my room mate dont get along.... lol

Fungo Wizard
06-28-2010, 07:49 PM
I would start reproducing 350x's, 250R's, and 200X's, how many do you think i could sell?

jensenracing77
06-28-2010, 08:05 PM
I would order some TPC Trikes from bill over at tpctrikes.com:naughty: then do what eric said

i should have thought of that! Bill is going to fire me. i have not ben a very good spokesman for TPC.

kt60016
06-28-2010, 08:19 PM
i should have thought of that! Bill is going to fire me. i have not ben a very good spokesman for TPC.

That would suck

Mr_RPM
06-29-2010, 10:16 AM
I would start reproducing 350x's, 250R's, and 200X's, how many do you think i could sell?

dont forget the others!!!!! lol ......110s, big reds, you know the fun stuff hahaha =P

oh boy if i won the lottery i would go to a restaurant, wait for the perfect nice waiter. then leave a $1000 tip. lol
depending on how much i had (50 mill +) i would give alot of it out randomly to people WHO DESERVE IT! i enjoy making people happy or giving them something they need to help them. take their stress of money away. buy things for people. like my neighbor down the road, id buy him an old ratty 88 ford mustang and give him 50K only to use on the car and tools.
buy my mother a euro vacation.
build a few awesome trikes.
buy an arsenal of guns
Nissan GT-R and bunch of cool cars and trucks
id send a letter to polaris saying "SHUT UP" randomly for no reason...maybe not
the list goes on
i would just want to help people and make them happy.
life is short why horde it away

Leadfoot71
07-02-2010, 10:39 PM
I'd pick up the phone and order a custom built Prevost tour bus. It'd have a helicopter landing pad on the roof, hot tub inside, room for my cycles, and a tow bar for pulling my stretch Maserati limo. The whole bus would be upholstered in mirrors, snake skin, and zebra hyde and feature a retractable 3,000 gallon saltwater aquarium stocked with Barracudas.

I'd then hire Emerson Fittipaldi to drive me and 30 hot redheads big big hooters strait to Las Vegas where I'd become a professional gambler. The end.

Lol!

Thorpe
07-03-2010, 03:02 PM
Fresh thought, I would have Billy build me 2 complete ATC 500R's, one for me and my buddy....

Mosh
07-03-2010, 03:15 PM
I would buy Wellsville, kick out the idiots and update the place.
Build a new house on 2000 acres somewhere in the middle of nowhere with awesome riding land.

Then buy a Madden Cruiser and a 20ft enclosed, 2 new YFZ's and load up all my trikes and hit every major ride area on the continent..

Then I would buy myself a better attitude..That will clean me out...Back to ZERO.

Yamahondaman
07-03-2010, 03:32 PM
I would buy myself a better attitude..That will clean me out...Back to ZERO.
HA HA ......... Your Attitude is COOL Brother .... it's just the DUMMIES and IDIOT'S that keep you going .. SAY IT !!!
HAPPY 4TH. !!!!!!

Billy Golightly
07-03-2010, 03:41 PM
3Wheelerworld cult compound.

Haspin Acres?

code200k
07-03-2010, 03:46 PM
3Wheelerworld cult compound.

Haspin Acres?

ill make the kool aid!

Lord Letto 20
07-04-2010, 02:03 AM
maybe bribe the people that banned 3 wheelers to lift the ban so Honda could make and sell 3 wheelers again.

3wheelmecca
07-04-2010, 02:09 AM
I would shoot myself. Or give it to a charity. Too much money among others burns bridges and friendships.

brapp
07-04-2010, 10:53 AM
I would pave my parents driveway and give them 10% to 20% of what i won to do whatever with. I would get my cousin out of syracuse NY and get her an aparment here in jersey, so she
would be closer to everyone. Plus her guy is a loser so it would be worth it to me to get her away from him.
hey j bone is she cute lol i am closer to north jersy then saracuse lol. but i would buy some mor eproperty the 3,000 acres that borders game lands up on barclay mtn is a good start. i woudl buy more equipment a d8 or aven a d 11 would be nice and finish my pond and build multiple racetracks oh wait i already have soem started. lol and it hasnt cost me a ton of money yet.

haggard 2hundie
07-05-2010, 04:32 PM
i would have to bond out and pay attourney fees and prob some emergency room visits on top of it all. lots of money only buys me lots of trouble !

trikes4life
07-05-2010, 06:53 PM
I would shoot myself. Or give it to a charity. Too much money among others burns bridges and friendships.

ditto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dirtcrasher
07-06-2010, 03:41 PM
I'd buy allot of land near the best friends I've met at 3WW. It suks we are all so far apart and share such a passion. Maybe I'd need 6 plots and a custom jet! As many times as we've argued, disagreed; When we all met and shake hands we talk and it all goes away!!

Trikes bring out the nest people boys and girls!!
bn
Otherwise, I'd want a full machine shop to custom make trikes for a decent price to share with all of you!! :D

NINJA
07-07-2010, 01:12 AM
I'm going to be brutally honest about this, as I've thought about it before. I would travel the world and nobody that knows me would ever see or hear from me again.

oldskool83
07-07-2010, 10:56 AM
i'd sell my house, move someware warm and get a part time job at sum kinda food place so i could get a discount. id also move my g/f with me so she wouldnt need to work anymore and could be warm. i would not log back onto 3ww.

thestud25
07-07-2010, 11:24 AM
I would buy that Crated 250R and would not take NO for an answer!

rdlsz24
07-07-2010, 12:51 PM
Probably buy a powersports dealership for fun and be the owner that decides as he's walking through the service department he wants to turn a few wrenches and jack things up, making more work for the real service guys! lmao

Rob

84honda200s
07-07-2010, 05:13 PM
id buy every tiger trike i could find .. then find all the guys on this site that has helped me over the years and split it between them .. id also have to buy a place with allot of land .. hmmm maybe the government would sell alaska ? but id do all that after i put it all in a bank and let it build up first.

code200k
07-07-2010, 05:28 PM
i'd sell my house, move someware warm and get a part time job at sum kinda food place so i could get a discount. id also move my g/f with me so she wouldnt need to work anymore and could be warm. i would not log back onto 3ww.

wtf why????

harryredtrike
07-07-2010, 06:00 PM
if i won the lottery i would buy a big island and no one would ever see me again.i would ride my trikes everyday to patrol the grounds.

Brockey
07-07-2010, 08:14 PM
I'd buy a few more trikes, and then tow them around the world to ride with as many of ye folks as possible. I'd buy the gas and beer too. :)

Billy Golightly
07-07-2010, 11:23 PM
I'm going to be brutally honest about this, as I've thought about it before. I would travel the world and nobody that knows me would ever see or hear from me again.

:lol: I've said that before too. I tell everyone. "If I go missing and you find my truck in some random bank parking lot, it was nice knowing ya but I won the lottery and I'm not ever coming back."

Bryan Raffa
07-07-2010, 11:35 PM
I would dig a 10 acre pond.. install poles with lights...and light that mother up like the superbowl! and we would ICE RACE till I DIE!

brapp
07-08-2010, 02:02 AM
well raffa i am working on getting permission for spring lake its 22 acres and it frezes hard i ice fish it and always has 10 inches hard ice i got permission from 3 of the 5 owners already!!

brapp
07-08-2010, 02:06 AM
i am waiting for someone to say a hitman for the wife / girlfriend.

Maico
07-08-2010, 03:30 AM
if i won the lottery i would buy a big island and no one would ever see me again.i would ride my trikes everyday to patrol the grounds.

Brother...I hear ya!! I'll be on the next island a few hundred miles away.

300rman
07-08-2010, 02:19 PM
I'd invest and grow my money, retire are the ripe age of 20, and i'd buy some properties around the country, build tracks, and follow the AMA SX/MX racing schedule. id race till i got hurt. WHile i recovered, i'd travel the world. i HATE working, but ill help any of my friends do the most grueling jobs for free, and i think thats how i would spend my time: helping friends and family, riding, racing, and traveling.

Mr. Clean
07-08-2010, 04:46 PM
Purchase a compound by the Imperial Sand Dunes for the winter and another in Oregon or Idaho by the dunes for the summer. Then I would travel the world to ride an R in every open dune filed in the world.

Yamahondaman
07-08-2010, 05:53 PM
I WOULD FULLFILL ALL YOU GUY'S DREAM'S !!!!!!!!! THEN .... buy OCALA FLA. !! live FOREVER !!!! say-it ...................

haggard 2hundie
07-08-2010, 09:05 PM
never thought of a hitman for the ex !! thats a good one

squirrel1182
07-15-2010, 02:48 PM
First id pay off what my parents own on the house. Then start buying all the Yamaha, Kawasaki, Suzuki and tiger trikes i could find, build a nice cool dry place for them to live. After that id probablly build the fastest trike possible. then go all out on it and probably kill myself going so fast! oh but have friends drag trike away and put a wrecked quad by me.

oldskool83
07-15-2010, 03:17 PM
wtf why????

because i can

Russell 350X
07-15-2010, 05:12 PM
Honestly I don't know what I would do with that kind of money lol. I would need to get a bigger garage for sure!!

portland250r
07-18-2010, 03:39 AM
dont forget the others!!!!! lol ......110s, big reds, you know the fun stuff hahaha =P
while you made hondas i would contact seadoo and pay for them to start making TIGERS again.

Jeepermc
07-28-2010, 04:22 PM
I'd pay off the debt's my family business owes first off so it can survive this wrecked economy. Then pay off my house, my parents house, and my sisters' house so that we can all start fresh and be debt free. I'd have to put some money into my folks house to make it wheelchair friendly and pay for a full time nurse (a damn hot one too) to take care of my dad after his stroke last year. I would then rent my house to someone and look into buying the house and 5 acres next door to my parents house. Then I'd have 10 acres to ride on....Maybe even see about the 5 on the other side too..lol...

Gonna need a tractor to mow and some other equipment to play with...