PDA

View Full Version : good bye 3ww

brapp
06-28-2010, 09:30 PM
ok guys i am done with this site it isnt anythign ahyone hasx done i am just goign trough alot in my life and problems with my ex has arose. but i will keep it just wont be on the pensyl rid eon the 23rd will be the last ride so dont mis sit. after the 23rd i am gone.

oldtime3wheeler
06-28-2010, 09:35 PM
Sorry to hear your leaving Josh. Try and keep in touch. I wont beable to make the 23rd ride, but hopefully when things straighten out we can ride.

thestud25
06-28-2010, 10:00 PM
Well I hope it all works out in the end for you. Best Wishes. Keep on Triking!

~Jonathan

KASEY
06-28-2010, 10:20 PM
WHAT THE HELL???? sometimes the best lifeskills advice comes from the guys here that really care.,,,,, its like a family here,, just remember that when you get a little lonely,,,, never say good bye... just see you later,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Bryan Raffa
06-28-2010, 10:27 PM
ok guys i am done with this site it isnt anythign ahyone hasx done i am just goign trough alot in my life and problems with my ex has arose. but i will keep it just wont be on the pensyl rid eon the 23rd will be the last ride so dont mis sit. after the 23rd i am gone.

Dude... I was just talkin to you.. you need to be true to yourself, before you you can be true to others! SAY IT!!! GIT IT!!!! we all go through trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro like this!

brapp
06-28-2010, 11:14 PM
it just sucks when the only person on the worls who ever mattered cant see past the mistakes of the past and who i have become and just want to be included in somethign and just pushed and put down so many times you can only be put down so many times before your unable to get back up again. but lets coincider the summer pensy ride the last hoora and i have not had any ambition to ride in the past 5 months so i think i might keep a couple trikes but i am abotu out. lets coincider the ride on the 23rd the going away party to rember.

Bryan Raffa
06-28-2010, 11:31 PM
ok well do I get first pick? :lol:

djberg
06-28-2010, 11:55 PM
dude wtf? you were one of the people i looked forward to seeing again at trikefest... you were hella fun at icefest and ya just seemed like you would have been even more fun @ trikefest...

but a man has to do what a man has to do. so i wish you well and may our paths cross again.

be safe dj

brapp
06-29-2010, 12:17 AM
i'm around and the ex was a big part of my 3 wheeler obsessiona nd its just gettign the the point when i have no motivation to do anything with them without gettign upset or hurting anymore. and i think i am gonna sell of fmost of the toys and put th emoney into my business.

brapp
06-29-2010, 12:18 AM
lol you tought i was fun at ice fest?? i was so fuckign depressed and upset that was when reality started settign in that she left and it really hit when i came home to an empty house again.

dcreel
06-29-2010, 02:24 AM
I've been through 2 divorces and have a son in New Jersey and a daughter in Ohio. I totally understand how you feel. But I met a woman and married for the 3rd time to what has to be the best woman in the world. What I am trying to say is don't give up. I promise you it will get better. I've been through a lot of heart breaking stuff. I know you don't know me, but if you ever need anybody to talk to pm me for my phone number. Just remember, as hard as it is to believe.. life will be wonderful again.

JohnnyBeGood
06-29-2010, 03:24 AM
This site and everyone on it is awsome.

brapp
06-29-2010, 04:08 AM
i keep findign good girls and i had a great one up until a few hours ago when i told her am still in love with my ex and i couldnt give he rmy heart and then i left 15 min after she did and i still beet her almost 90 miles home lol

Maico
06-29-2010, 08:19 AM
You need to let the ex go. That's why she's the "EX"...right?? Put all your toys in a corner somewhere,cover 'em up and forget about 'em. Go do other things. Go be a man whore for a while.

Selling your chit during a time of depression will come back to piss you off in the worst way. I learned that a long time ago. You go and get rid of the toys thinkin' the ex will come back is only gonna bite you in the ass. She may come back...you might be all comfy-cozy for a while but it ain't gonna last. Then she's gone...your toys are gone and you're STILL depressed. Might as well keep the toys.

RodKnockRacing
06-29-2010, 08:49 AM
Josh your one of my best friends and im telling ya u just gotta be positive and everything will work out. I dont wanna see you sell your bikes even tho i want that 86 200x. You just gotta take the good with the bad ill even let u bust my balls more on a daily basis if that makes you happy.

Mr_RPM
06-29-2010, 09:59 AM
its moments like these that make the happier parts of life that much better. if life was always perfect we would get used to it, get bored and be depressed again. there has to be dips and downs in life to make the peaks and ups in life. Life ALWAYS gets better eventually, hang in there man.

bigred44
06-29-2010, 10:21 AM
I understand that times are tough for you right now and you gotta do what you gotta do. Just please dont do anything you may one day regret:(. Keep your head up and think positive. We're here for ya Josh...

JayBone
06-29-2010, 10:38 AM
Dude i don't know you, But never get rid of the things you enjoy for a girl. If she isn't happy in general and you are..you have to realize no matter what you do she isn't going to change her mind or become happy all of a sudden. The more you give up the less interest she will have. They are weird creatures.

Your hardest time is now that things are quiet around the house. For get that. You will grow to LOVE it....I put my everything i have on that.

Stick with the site and your toys. Try new hobbies, get another job. I'm single and i find nothing better than to only rely on myself for what i need and to keep the house clean and do all the things that have to get done. Heck that stuff keeps you busy. Becoming more independant now is just like the feeling when you finish a project. You accomplished something.

Plus it's summer and there is plenty of tail running around.

3wheelmecca
06-29-2010, 10:44 AM
My Parents are getting divorced and I'm in the middle. I don't know you, but I know how ya feel.
Don't be a stranger ok?
:)

Tri-Z 250
06-29-2010, 11:17 AM
Brapp-
I truly feel for your depression, and deal with it from time to time on a personal level. I been in some dark places in my life and have considered drastic messures to end the hurt. Buddy, your not alone in this World and quick fixes are short lived. I'm not telling you not to sell you toys to better your business...It just might help in the long run(what do I really know) with your $cash/equipment flow. If you could step back...look at your watch note the time and day...Tell yourself in this next hour on this day only positive thoughts and look forward. Work on NOT hyper-focusing on the DOWN...I understand there is a void in your chest that seems to tear at your every move. Perfectly normal, telling US goodbye, it's OK to create your NEW SPACE again very normal. I recomend...believe it or not, clean your home, top to bottom, rearange some things with fresh smelling products. I'm not saying your a mess in anyway, the NEW smell and some small changes will do you good. I'm not sure about childern in your life but you can never give them enough time it seems. If she has them and is using them as a TOOL to hurt you...Understand she's the sick person in the realationship...Kids love freely, parents teach hate, discrimination(they don't learn it from the neighbors).
Hold your headup and like water flows off a ducks back...these times, and feelings shall pass. Just know that on the net it's easy to throw stones and alot of people(including myself) have had moments of anger typed down. I don't mind you saying goodbye, just understand your not alone, we're here if you need to spout off or shoot the breeze...be safe and work on becoming whole feeling again. Brapp remember it's emotions and they are real to the individual but your not alone or the frist person to feel this way. Be well Steve

Tectool
06-29-2010, 11:22 AM
Its easy to lose your balance and fall...happens to everyone...my son best friend brother and I spent most of the last two years working on our Tecates....Let me tell ya we got lost...and it got bad....I really thought I was doing what I was supposed to...then I looked around and noticed she had filled in the blanks!!! Thats what they or you would do...you have to decide what you want and whats important...to you! Thats why I am in Myrtle Beach with her and my freakin mother in law....yeah....mother in law...I gave Mr Sprock my 85 to take....my prize! What was strange was my old lady...took her to dance and drink...she was like...attractive...not like the 86 Tecate....but still nice..Some guy asked her to dance and then tried to grope her and she freaked out...I had to explain to him how funny he would look tryin to do all that stupid crap after I ripped his arms off....hadnt felt like that for ten years....and later on it was...close to the Tecate in the dunes. You gotta have balance...you can ride a 3~wheeler cant ya?

brapp
06-29-2010, 01:05 PM
the reason for doign the whole toy thign is i keep fallign into a self destructive patern i ahve found myself up ober 155-190mph on the gsxr750 an hour away on roads i have never been on before and its only a matter of time before i end up runngin out of luck and 2 weeks ago i took the yfz for a 330 am ride 5thgear pinned off rev limiter on back dirt roads never lifting aand had the entire exhaust glowign cherry red and brake rotors too and i am finaly startign tothink semi logicaly and just takign abreak from it all and corb you know the situation ont he 200x i got it for jessy and its prolly the one that hurts the most with exception of elaina and lillys lt50 it just a reminder of the family i lost cause of me beign obsessed with toys and beign a manwhore it sjust hard to keep things dstraign int he mind of a sociopath

brapp
06-29-2010, 01:12 PM
its been 6 months shes been gone and ihave tried movign on and tried makignmyself happy wbut i cant hate her no matter how much it hurts. i ahve bettered mysefl to no end and i am just hurtign myself more and more i try tomove on and chase girls away i ahve chased alot fo friends away and to top it allof fmy busines sis sufferign cause the phone line sucks and i havent beengetitgn incomign calls for a month and my trucks broke down with a broken crank and a 6.0 ford diesel is not gonnabe chap aprox 14k to replace or rebuild. so yeah trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro not good here.

brapp
06-29-2010, 01:15 PM
memory number 20012 post from brappette obsession is when you stand there in sext langere waitign for him to coem to bed and he sits on 3ww* lol

Tectool
06-29-2010, 03:11 PM
Wow been a part of that...last few years.....so bad she actually came into the shop in a nighty.....didnt know what to do tell ya the truth.....it wouldnt matter if it were her or any other...no difference...Gotta take it slow...like dating and stuff. And dont make me post pics of the ZX-10......just like a Suzuki cept less ugly....funny how I had got used to being alone....got good at it...there are other things, less mechanical and much more frustrating, its part of getting old. Thats what was a kick in the junk about looking at the Trikefest pics....those are the people that understand.....give up some of the crap but not them....man have I been missing out!!!!!!

cattle-dog
06-29-2010, 06:44 PM
brapp. i really dont know you just from this site. but i have been threw it my friend , only thing is i havent ever been married and changed women like socks until about 8 years ago, i had amassed a collection of hot rods, both cars and trucks even my everyday truck had 450 hp and it was a 73 chevy ramp truck car hauler, i met a women and she dragged me down i sold of everyone of my 23 car collection to keep her happy and she still wasnt so she left lol, there i was without the cars i spent a lifetime working on and building, some of them were very rare. so i didnt end up with eather ? now i am 47 and found a truly good women who doesnt need or want my money, and as long as i can afford it i can buy it, so anyhow as said keep the trikes in the corner and a good women will come along, i heard you say you have labs who need you to be thier caretaker. on top of that in my short time on this sight i have heard people talk very highly of you. so it seems right here is the support you need to pull threw these tuff times my friend. you really have alot there that will take your mind off your troubles , your pups, your business, your home, and your trikes. oh and the people here who look forward to reading your posts . trust me its not the end my friend. only a step in the grand journey of life, Cattle-dog

fabiodriven
06-29-2010, 07:06 PM
Brapp, my heart was ripped out a year ago this month and it hasn't gotten any better. People will tell you that it's gonna get better with time, but it won't. I'm not trying to be an ass, I'm just speaking the truth. I invested every ounce of my being into this girl and she took it, crumpled it up, and threw it in the trash. I feel empty. It's been a year now. I've dated and banged other girls and it just doesn't work. I have a huge gaping hole in my chest that will not heal, and I'm not sure it ever will. So what the f**k are you gonna do? Sell everything, mope around, cry, look at the sky, and give up? F**k no you're not! I have bad days and good days but I just keep telling myself that someone will come along and take her place. Get out there and have some fun. Believe me, I know it ain't easy. I'm living it right now. It still sucks a year later, but it is a little bit better. Do it to it bro, nobody's gonna do it for you.

brapp
06-29-2010, 07:10 PM
i do have 2 asshole black labs and a few good friends. and i mad emy bed and have laid in it for a while now. tried beign single drove myself to insanity and tried movign on and hurt others and now back to just wishign she woudl give me another chance. cause she really truely was a great girl and everyone told me to grow up and it just happened too late. i am not gettign rid of everythign juist the few that i cant stand to look at cause they were things we built or some sort of emotional attachment to her.

Brockey
06-29-2010, 09:12 PM
Well I have two kids from a reformed drug addict, who just recently 3 weeks ago wiped out my bank account and fell off the band wagon, I have it somewhat in control but my mind is warped, I am forgetting stuff, and lost and work 10 hours a day 10 days in a row, I leave the house 5 am and get home 7 pm, then I get four days off. Bikes in pieces, car constantly breaking down this past week. Oil pressure switch yesterday, oil going everywhere, tranny lines last week, and neutral safety switch crapped out 2 days ago. (1989 Z24), My 78 K5 Blazer was just painted and I cant afford to finish it right now. I feel for ya man, and I know what its like trust me, last year I had to sell all my bikes and stuff to get outta the hole and she put me there again. I know I should of smartened up. But dont get rid of all your toys, keep some or you will regret it. Try to make time for family, I get in trouble for that one all the time myself, like possible as I type here now. And for God's sake take care of yourself, dont do nothing to hurt yourself, SELL THE MOTORCYCLE. And we are all here for anything.

oldskool83
06-30-2010, 07:47 AM
brapp you gotta take each day only a day at a time. im going thru somthing also right now that creeped up outta the blue and i was too engrossesed into these 3wheelers and everything to see it. now im trying to save it but ya gotta talk to friends. i also am selling off tons of stuff to try and make a point, clear my head. i cant say it will be ok, i cant say it wont. hang in there, past is past, present is all we got, future does not exist only past a present so make the best of the present and do what you feel you need to do.

juggaloclownz18
06-30-2010, 07:47 AM
brapp buddy, i dont know you like most other people on here, but i know your a brother of mine from 3WW and im here for ya if you need anthing, i like others know how you fell man, been there done that.... When you still have strong feelings for someone and your hurting, you tend to find "emotional attachments" to everything, even the little things, the hardest part is to just let go, but a very important step. You are a great person, i know that from all things i have read you tell other people and all the things you have done for other people, your a great person, and if she was not willing to accept that, then thats her GD loss not yours, move on with your life, and do bigger better things, your capable of that my friend, you are BRAPP for christs sake, you were one of the first people on here that i noticed as a "regular user" of 3WW and very helpful, if you can care that much to help other people then i know you can care that much to move on with your life and care about yourself bro, live and be free, dont dwell on the past, trust me, you dont want to end up in some of the places ive been before, i used to be a suicidal depressive drug addict, well now im better, and the first thing i did was find all the reasons i didnt need to be like that, and focused on them! Let us help you my friend, WE CAN ALL get through this, and so can you with our help!! I try and remember when i was homeless and eating out of dumpsters everyday to survive, and that helps me keep my head up, could always be worse (ill be happy as long as it does not come to that again EVER!).....

Please dont take offense to this i dont know what happened and its not my business, or anything, just trying to give you some positive thinking, my life is way better now that i learned to think positive and forget all the negatives, i always try and find the positive and every situation now, because like i say "it could always be worse!"

Let me know if theres anything i can do for you man, im here for you, i know we have never met, but your a cool person, with a good heart, dont forget that, love yourself man, everything happens for a reason and there is a reason this happened, but you gotta let yourself shine to find out why!

Bryan Raffa
06-30-2010, 08:00 AM
cant be too bad,, I see you have another new Girl friend already.......

brapp
06-30-2010, 09:03 AM
yeah its the same one i keep tryign to be with till she gets pissed and jelous when ever i try and talk to jessy or try and do somethign other then what she wants to do . and its mostly over the internet i have hung out a few times and spent mabey a week total with her over the last few months

brapp
06-30-2010, 09:04 AM
and no matter how much i try and move on it doesnt fillthe void in my life and it just ends up pissign me off and then i go and get all depressed again so its never ends.

Dirtcrasher
06-30-2010, 01:26 PM
Trust me, misery loves company.......

I've been alone seemingly FOREVER when the EX decided she was a lesbian. I like T and A so how can I blame her....She was simply the best girl I ever had, cute, loved dirtbikes, motocross etc but obviously, she had issues too.

No-One can predict the future. Some guys hook up in a few weeks and stay with the girl for years. Others try and try but get burned and dissappointed.

You have to love BRAPP 1st, the rest will hopefully fall in to place. I give NO GUARANTEE though as it's easy for some, harder for others.

I wish all my trike buddies could have cute wonderful girlfriends that share or at least acknowledge our passion for trikes.

Nobody said life would be easy and mine at 39yo is the hardest it's ever been and I have months to go before the job even settles up. Let alone someone to care and share with.

That streetbike will kill you and possibly another innocent family so DUMP IT. I'm sorry, but YOU are not responsible enough to own that thing and how great would it be for your daughter to grow up alone?; With only one persons point of view taught to her.....

Mistakes can't be fixed, only you present actions show people the BRAPP you are and want to be.

I've wanted to end my life numerous times; But I know that people that know me would shake their head, look up and say "WHY!!!!!!" You can have all the abilities in the world but they are hard to see through your own eyes sometimes. I stay alive for my family and animals for now, someday hopefully for something more...

And coming home to an empty home is just horrible. Sure, you can do what you want and whenever but that usually leads to self destructive behavior and activities.

I can tell you that "Time heals all wounds" but the scar will always remain.

Life goes on, it has to or others will wonder why such a talented person made a permanent solution to a temporary problem. It could be years to land on your feet again but you have to for your father, your family that's left and your daughter.

There is NO DEFINITIVE TIME SCHEDULE!!; The things we want and desire could be just around the corner tomorrow or miles away years from now. The waiting is the hard part as well as being prepared for that time to come, unexpectedly.....

PLEASE, FOR YOUR DAUGHTER SAKE ALONE, SELL THE BIKE! and hang tough my friend! Come on down (or upmto MASS someday; A few of the guys are pretty close and you can see what Northeastern woman are like. Unfriendly and standoffish are 2 immediate words that come to mind... (IMHO for those of you that disagree with that statement, forgive me).

That keeps part of the checklist already completed... :D

brapp
06-30-2010, 02:14 PM
the worst part is i have had probably 20-30 diffrent girls who i had talked to and out of them all i made a few great friends i havent been a whore and slept with them i slept with 2 of them and tried to make relationships work but i wasnt ready and just drove them away and the one i am trying to see how things go for now cant seem to look past i wa sin a 4 year relationship and have kids so i cant completly focus on her allthe time and on top of it i have a business too.

Dirtcrasher
06-30-2010, 06:11 PM
New relationships are always weary of people that recently ended a 2,3, or 4 year relationship. You can't blame them is the "caution" feature in there blood.

You may be built different, IDK. But I would like a "relationship" that includes hopping in the sack in due time. You, on the other hand may be looking to hop in the sack and build a relationship around that? It's possible that you don't want any type of commitment at all, you just want to screw, chew and enjoy your property, IDK??

But if your heartbroken, you know what to do; Make the steps to change yourself and begin a new slow relationship with her. If you think she's just gonna hop in the sack with you after you hurt her, you can forget about it and if she does it's merely because she feels "safe" with you.

IDK what else to say, I tried to lay it all all out for you from my perspective ( which may or may not agree with others).

I've met jessy twice now and she was always friendly, hospitable, put up with us in the home she shared with you and generally seemed like a nice caring person. Take it any way you wish, if you ruined any chance to move on with her, then you have to move on as hard as it may be...

Look at these replies, we aren't even family, many of us thousands of miles away (met maybe 2 or 3 times) but we don't want to see you in pain or hurting BRAPP; Honestly, I don't care if it's trikes/bikes/quads or streetbikes; When you get older you hang on to the people you give a sh!t about regardless of whether every decision they make is right or wrong...... Having common hobbies bring you closer to your friends which opens up the door for spilling our guts. (The same guts we don't want all over your streetbike). IDK if you think crazy stuff impresses people but at our age it doesn't. Some of it is funny but some of it is scary and people don't want to see you in a hospital. Imagine these TEMPORARY problems and combine those with a paraplegic on a respirator. THEN it's time to worry about the future but your healthy (for now!!) and all the things you couldn't do yourself.

Your not Doug Henry with the same support system he has in place. But there is something about him that shows and he i

Do some long and hard soul searching BRAPP and remember that we aren't even your family. Although, sometimes family can be even more difficult to talk with than strangers.

Maybe it's time to tell yourself and world your positives and negatives and ask for a bit of forgiveness. I'm not a churchgoer but all that masonry work, statues and glass aren't cheap.

They're from people that believe in something.

I myself don't seem to believe in much more than Karma and evolution...........................

Hit me up if you need an ear to listen; just send me a PM and I'll give you my number.

Take care my friend...........................

jeswinehart
06-30-2010, 06:19 PM
Longest goodbye I ever have seen !

john

Tri-Z 250
06-30-2010, 09:12 PM
j swine...nice stone throw, nothing intelligent to say, indicates your perfect life is empty as well.
Brapp,
Obiviously there are deep trust issues and lines have been crossed at some point in the realationship.
Coming from the side that HAS BEEN cheated on I can tell you that it hurts just as much. It's far easier to distance yourself from that person without question. The things that go through your head is Why ME, What did I DO to deserve this, What could I have done to prevent this....The answer is NOTHING, it's not the giving and trusting persons fault. The person who is DEVIANTE is looking to CONTROL the other person in the realationship. I don't believe in SEX addication...it all boils down to the lack of TRUE emotional contact. The real LOVE you need to find is in your realations with your childern...plan and simple. Your fixed on ME....when you should have been more worried about WE.
If I were to tell you that the image and impressions your giving your Daughter will drive her to believe that woman are a lesser human....would it change your ways? Having a relationship that lead to childern will keep you in contact with the other individual for the rest of your LIFE. So the new girl excuse of I hate when you talk to her, only show HER imaturity. You my friend need to keep close contact with your KIDS. Do not let them suffer because things aren't working out to the point of the Ex's return. TRUST is like a TREE at frist it's a small twig with a few sprouts after years of of growth it becomes a sapling...only to become a mighty OAK. Deviante behavior is the AXE that chops away at that tree. Sure the tree might survive but perment damage will leave a scar...I have seen woman give 2nd chances, and it's NEVER the same. I call it going through the motions, she'll spend, oversee every ticking moment and if you felt cramped before...well 2nd time chances workout in the smallest of %.
You really want to CHANGE, start by just LOVING the childeren. Try your best to become more than just A dad. In time if you stay away from every barstool, internet hookup she may come back(unlikely). It may only be as a friend but you need to except that for the KIDS sake. Be assured it will be after she TESTS the waters and could be years from now. You need to be HAPPY for the fact she was able to heal from HER emotions. LOVE has no easy answers and real deep hurting pain on the Heart when lost. I had to learn and I'm still trying my hardest to be a GIVING CARING man...sounds a bit fruity but I was hurt by family, as well as grilfriends in my eariler years. I had to grow INSIDE before I got married to my wife. She called it cold feet...I knew I wasn't ready in many aspects of my life at the time. I LOVED her so I was willing to CHANGE ME because I wanted to be WHOLE for HER.
I'm going to leave this conversation with a BLESSING...Brapp may God BLESS you and your childerns realationship that you may become closer and more LOVING in these dark times. Allow your self to except and realize your own faults whatever they may be, and let the LOVE of your childern gide you to WHOLENESS once more.

brapp
06-30-2010, 10:35 PM
i have mad emy mistakes and pushed her away i have cheated i have lied and i have pushed her sway when things got too serious for 4 years. but i also had emotional issues from a highschool sweetheart gettign killed when i was 18 so i ahve a reason to fear comittment. i was completly faithful the last almost 9 months of our relationship but she didnt see it cause she didnt live with me allthe time. i have done everythign i can to make someone of myself that i want to be and be proud of but when the one person who was always there and always loved you and belived in you no longer even showed a hint of emotion it is the most painfulthing in the world. and when i really wanted to start to settle down and be a real family and be the suporting man and the father and husband it was already too late she had her mind set on leaving. noone is perfect and mistakes will happen but how you handle this emistakes will determine a persons true character. i ahvent always learned much but since i have had the time without other women and plenty of free time to think i seen the wrong i have done and felt the hurt i have done to her. she was the best woman i could have ever asked for a great mom always tried to show an intrest in what i was doing and i took it for granted. but i cant change her mind alli can do is learn from it and keep prayign someday shell change her mind when she sees who i have become. and sweinhart i said i woudl be leavign after the pensyltucky rid eon july 23rd so its a pre good bye. it may be temporary or it may be permanant well see how life goes and where it takes me.

oldskool83
07-01-2010, 07:39 AM
maybe just some space? i dont know what your all trueling going thru but i have learned giving some space will never hurt. hope for the best for ya.

brapp
07-01-2010, 11:37 AM
Well i tried hangign on and it drove her away i have tried showign her that i wanted to change , i have changed, and she doesnt aknoledge i exist except when its abotu our daughters. It hurts the worst when you know you love someone and they want nothign to do with you. I made alot fo mistakes and a few pf the people on here tried to warn me i was gonna loose her and when i started to liosten the dammage was already done. But i had changed and now have my priorities in line. So i just wish i could make things right and let her see it. I have pushed a few mutual friends away cause of me being hurt but i have noone to blame but myself and i have been lying in the bed i have made. I woudl love to start over and start out with mabey a date here and there but she wont even talk to me if i callto say good night to elaina and lilly. I know it stillhurts i just pushed way too much for negative attention rather then beignhappy with the little bit of positive attention. Ijust wish i could make things right and iots slowly killing me. But i do have a positive note the house has never been this clean even when she lived here lol i got alot of time to think and alot of cleanign done lol and the barrels ar egettign pretty full i bet i got 50 bucks worth of aluminum cans in the past month lol time to chang em and turn those empties into the 36 pack budwiser lol

brapp
07-01-2010, 11:43 AM
and tri-z 250 i do want to be a family i have beged and pleaded her to spend time together with the kids i do alot of stuff with them but its just not the dsame as when we were together. hell is one day a month too much to ask??i have a million things planned i cant do alone it just wouldnt be the safest watchign 2 kids that way.

jeswinehart
07-01-2010, 02:59 PM
j swine...nice stone throw, nothing intelligent to say, indicates your perfect life is empty as well.
Brapp,
Obiviously there are deep trust issues and lines have been crossed at some point in the realationship.
Coming from the side that HAS BEEN cheated on I can tell you that it hurts just as much. It's far easier to distance yourself from that person without question. The things that go through your head is Why ME, What did I DO to deserve this, What could I have done to prevent this....The answer is NOTHING, it's not the giving and trusting persons fault. The person who is DEVIANTE is looking to CONTROL the other person in the realationship. I don't believe in SEX addication...it all boils down to the lack of TRUE emotional contact. The real LOVE you need to find is in your realations with your childern...plan and simple. Your fixed on ME....when you should have been more worried about WE.
If I were to tell you that the image and impressions your giving your Daughter will drive her to believe that woman are a lesser human....would it change your ways? Having a relationship that lead to childern will keep you in contact with the other individual for the rest of your LIFE. So the new girl excuse of I hate when you talk to her, only show HER imaturity. You my friend need to keep close contact with your KIDS. Do not let them suffer because things aren't working out to the point of the Ex's return. TRUST is like a TREE at frist it's a small twig with a few sprouts after years of of growth it becomes a sapling...only to become a mighty OAK. Deviante behavior is the AXE that chops away at that tree. Sure the tree might survive but perment damage will leave a scar...I have seen woman give 2nd chances, and it's NEVER the same. I call it going through the motions, she'll spend, oversee every ticking moment and if you felt cramped before...well 2nd time chances workout in the smallest of %.
You really want to CHANGE, start by just LOVING the childeren. Try your best to become more than just A dad. In time if you stay away from every barstool, internet hookup she may come back(unlikely). It may only be as a friend but you need to except that for the KIDS sake. Be assured it will be after she TESTS the waters and could be years from now. You need to be HAPPY for the fact she was able to heal from HER emotions. LOVE has no easy answers and real deep hurting pain on the Heart when lost. I had to learn and I'm still trying my hardest to be a GIVING CARING man...sounds a bit fruity but I was hurt by family, as well as grilfriends in my eariler years. I had to grow INSIDE before I got married to my wife. She called it cold feet...I knew I wasn't ready in many aspects of my life at the time. I LOVED her so I was willing to CHANGE ME because I wanted to be WHOLE for HER.
I'm going to leave this conversation with a BLESSING...Brapp may God BLESS you and your childerns realationship that you may become closer and more LOVING in these dark times. Allow your self to except and realize your own faults whatever they may be, and let the LOVE of your childern gide you to WHOLENESS once more.

LMAO, you are entirely welcome !

tapper190
07-01-2010, 04:04 PM
[QUOTE=Tri-Z 250;889655]j swine...nice stone throw, nothing intelligent to say, indicates your perfect life is empty as well.

I think that's a little harsh, are you going to say the same about me now?
Tapper

fabiodriven
07-01-2010, 07:31 PM

Hey, hey! Easy on Johnny!

brapp
07-02-2010, 10:06 AM
hang on kids buckle up daddys drunk lol

JohnnyBeGood
07-02-2010, 02:11 PM
brapp I'll trade you my ex for your lt500 :)

brapp
07-03-2010, 01:40 AM
lt500 spoken for sale pending( just waiting on pics, and condition) lol

JohnnyBeGood
07-03-2010, 02:04 AM
lol damn!!! Im telling you I'll traded striaght up lol. Shes just like the lt500 poor some alcohol in and hold on for a wild ride LOL!! Think about it.

brapp
07-03-2010, 12:13 PM
get ahold of me well schedule a test ride sesson lol

JohnnyBeGood
07-03-2010, 01:22 PM
Lol no joy rides serious buyers only

whyzee
07-03-2010, 01:38 PM
hang in there bro. the sun will shine again.

brapp
07-03-2010, 10:31 PM
shoot me a couple pics and i'll coincider it and i am beuign serious too