PDA

View Full Version : Anybody have a "mail order" wife?

fabiodriven
07-02-2010, 09:03 AM
To some this may sound silly, but it is something that people in this country have been doing for hundreds of years. I have seriously been looking into this for the last few days and I keep coming up with nothing but scams. No money has been spent yet, but I cannot find any definitive answers on which companys I can consider "reputable" and which are scams. They make it tough because every company has "sister" sites that claim to be third party and they recommend their own site. Every site also has other "third party" sites that bash the competition so it is a near impossibility to find out which ones are for real and which are not.

I'm not going to elaborate too much on why I might use a service like this, but I will say this. I am not impressed with the quality of women in this country. They are out there, but they are few and far between. I have been dating for a year now and have yet to find anybody close to what I would consider worth my while. It is particularly tough in the part of the country I live in (Back me up DC). Not to mention I've always had a thing for Russian women anyways. :naughty:

I have been asking around for a few days now and I am surprised at the amount of people who know somebody who has done this. I was even more surprised at the amount of success these people seem to be having in their marriage. I would have to guess that of the 8-10 stories I have heard over the last few days, about 3/4ths of them if not better seem to be doing quite well. I do have a neighbor I haven't met yet that has a Thai mail order bride and I have to get over there and bend his ear a bit. If anybody has any really good info on this subject, first hand or otherwise, I'd love to hear from you. Even if you've never done this but you have a friend who has, please speak up. Thank you.

dickieg89
07-02-2010, 09:29 AM
Maybe we could take up a collection and get a 2 for 1 deal and help brap out. Maybe the russian could teach him how to spell.

fabiodriven
07-02-2010, 09:42 AM
Maybe we could take up a collection and get a 2 for 1 deal and help brap out. Maybe the russian could teach him how to spell.

Always good for a chuckle Dickie!

JayBone
07-02-2010, 09:51 AM
I spent a year in Korea while in the military and i will say i knew 3 guys who did this. Not sure the outcome now it's been a long time and didn't keep in touch with them. I'm sure if you stick to it you will eventually find a good source. I suggest if your really looking. Travel. That would most likely benifit you. It's about the money here and if you go to a location where you get away from the greed you may have better luck.

SYKO
07-02-2010, 09:53 AM
lol the add on this page when I clicked on it was Eharmoney! lmfao!!!

puggerton03
07-02-2010, 10:32 AM
I would never do it just for the fact that youd spend all that money and after they marry you and get their green card or whatever, I think they have to stay married for a year or something, they can leave you. I've heard of people spending months over there and upwards of $25,000!!!

fabiodriven
07-02-2010, 10:39 AM
I would never do it just for the fact that youd spend all that money and after they marry you and get their green card or whatever, I think they have to stay married for a year or something, they can leave you. I've heard of people spending months over there and upwards of $25,000!!!

Two words- prenuptial agreement.

I have heard the horror stories too, but I have also been surprised at the amount of success stories I have heard.

puggerton03
07-02-2010, 10:41 AM
pre-nump or not you're not getting the thousands of dollars youd front if she left. Do it!!!!!

juggaloclownz18
07-02-2010, 10:43 AM
I knew a chick that her dad got a mail order from russia, she got married and left him 3 days later and took everything, hahaha it was funny i was around for the whole thing, the guy was an asshole and deserved it though, she was HOTT as a habenero pepper though!

JayBone
07-02-2010, 11:23 AM
For 25k, you could have a different rental girl once a week for 52 weeks and no commitment including tip. Variety 4 times a month.

Or max out your ROTH IRA every year for the next 5 years.

Mosh
07-02-2010, 12:09 PM
I can understand the frustration level with women in this country.
I am not saying they are all bad, but more and more there are many that have a severe attitude problem, moral issues, lack of faith or loyalty.
I think alot of that stems from this "I am every woman" Ophra Winfrey crap, that was shoved down their throats and gave them the idea that "If I am not happy, I am gonna do what I want, no matter who it hurts".

In other country's women are still being taught respect, and the initiative to not just "give up" and do what their best friend or TV tells them to do.
Not to mention, most foriegn women do not have the freedoms and oppurtunites that American women have had, so the Foriegn women are very thankful to just get to a more prosperous situation.

I dont think that it is a bad idea at all..

Trying to find a good American woman is like shopping at a shady used car lot, while looking for women abroad would be like going to a reputable place where you are more likely to find a better scenario for the both of you.

With the modern society attitude I see in women, I can see where folks would be interested with women from different cultures.

I am not saying all american women are problematic, but finding good ones is very rare indeed.

fabiodriven
07-02-2010, 12:30 PM
You definately hear where I'm coming from Mosh. I find myself shaking my head these days when I go out on the hunt.

I met this sweet girl about 3 weeks ago and we started talking about riding. Turns out she has a Z400. Beautiful girl by the way. We agreed that we should go riding sometime and she took my number. We became friends on Facebook and about two weeks after I met her I sent her a message asking if she would like to go riding soon. She said she couldn't because her quad wouldn't run. I offered to fix it for her and initially she turned down the offer. About three days later I got a text from her asking if I was still interested in fixing her quad. I said absolutely and I picked it up from her the next day. We talked in her driveway for about an hour and we seemed to have a really good conversation going. I took her quad straight to the car wash and cleaned it up. Then I brought it home, drained the gas, cleaned the carb, charged the battery, and I had it purring in about an hour and a half. I called her up and chucked a couple revs through the phone. She was tickled pink. The next day I changed the oil for her (to the tune of $37 for oil and filter) and dropped it off at her doorstep less than 24 hours after I had taken it. So we start talking again and I started to hit on her a little and inquired about going out on a date. She said we could hang out sometime and obviously go riding, but she's not really looking for anything like that right now. Translation- she's not into me. Now, I don't expect somebody to drop everything and marry me cause I fixed their quad, but at least give me a chance. I dunno, maybe I'm outta line here. What do I know.

Sorry for the ramble, but I'm just sick of it. I've been after it for over a year now and have made some progress, but not come up with anything I could really see myself settling down with. I see a lot of similarities in a lot of the women I talk to and it's pissing me off. I'm still relatively young and I do have a lot going for me. I want to find somebody before I end up an old fokker.

thestud25
07-02-2010, 12:34 PM
Just fly to Russia, take a 2 week vacation and find one then. My buddy did that and it is a long process to get them citizenship, but it probably is way cheaper than ordering one.

Side note: He was in Russia buying diamonds.(He is a jeweler)

SYKO
07-02-2010, 12:55 PM
well I went through hell and a handbag myself (many members know the inside scoop) well I did the single dating game and kinda always had piticular woman in mind...well when I through it all to the wind I got contacted by a woman and she stopped me dead in my tracks! been together ever since and got married earlier this year. They are out there, but one will show up when you least expect it and one you wouldnt have ever thought of either.

factoryX
07-02-2010, 01:15 PM
LOL, my grand father ordered one in the early 80's, she lasted two weeks and cleaned him out...LOL

Vealmonkey
07-02-2010, 02:13 PM
That's what the U.S. needs, not a car-max but a "Hosebag-Max". Imagine the print outs you would get. Needs front end and rear end work or has had front end and rear end work. The grill repairs need finished. The ECU is scrambled and there is no suitable replacements as they only make one per unit and it's totally unique to that unit. LOL

fabiodriven
07-02-2010, 02:28 PM
^^^ Now that's top-notch material! ^^^ Zing!!!!!!!

hadar
07-02-2010, 02:29 PM
I know a guy that did it. (No it was not me) It didn't last very long as anyone could imagine. I wouldn't recommend it unless you want everyone to laugh at you and blow you crap when it fails miserably. Because once your "that guy" you will always be "that guy".

atc350xer
07-02-2010, 03:05 PM
I offered to fix it for her

After she shot you down, you should have charged her... that'll be $50 an hour sweetheart!

fabiodriven
07-02-2010, 03:44 PM
Funny, I'm getting mostly bad experiences from what you guys hear. From the people I have talked to I have heard more positive responses. I'll gladly hear them all, good or bad. I need all the info I can get.

The way I look at it, if it doesn't work I will in fact be "that guy" like hadar says. However, if it does succeed I will have a smokin hot wife who will probably maintain her figure for a long time.

Thorpe
07-02-2010, 04:05 PM
However, if it does succeed I will have a smokin hot wife who will probably maintain her figure for a long time.

Oh man... Didnt you know that one of the first things to go with marriage??? That and the fun between the sheets!

hang&rattle
07-02-2010, 04:26 PM
I too, feel ya fabiodriven. I too, am tired of being another pretty face with a god-like body. I too fabiodriven, am tired of women loving me because I am such fireworks in the sack. I am sick of women pursuing me because of my unusually large 'member'. I understand fabiodriven, because I want a woman also that does not look at me as a sex object. I have dreams, ideas, and want a woman to like me because of my brain and not my orgasmic abilities. It's hard for guys as hot as fabiodriven and myself, American women are to shallow, did I get it right fabiodriven?

honda250sx
07-02-2010, 04:29 PM
I too, feel ya fabiodriven. I too, am tired of being another pretty face with a god-like body. I too fabiodriven, am tired of women loving me because I am such fireworks in the sack. I am sick of women pursuing me because of my unusually large 'member'. I understand fabiodriven, because I want a woman also that does not look at me as a sex object. I have dreams, ideas, and want a woman to like me because of my brain and not my orgasmic abilities. It's hard for guys as hot as fabiodriven and myself, American women are to shallow, did I get it right fabiodriven?

Spot on. LOL

fabiodriven
07-02-2010, 04:40 PM
Lol- sure man, whatever you say!

Thorpe
07-02-2010, 05:56 PM

Hahahaha! No thats some funny stuff right there, boys!

Dirtcrasher
07-02-2010, 06:03 PM
Cost my uncle about 5000$ to try and get his which was obviously a scamming dude..... He fell for it hook, line and sinker.....

Don't think I told you that one John.....

It must be an East Coast thing. They all want expensive crap they can't pay 25% of and new cars every couple years, work and shop in the malls.

None of them like mud and an easy going time. It seems to all be head games and "can't find a better man"....................

You may have better luck in Kansas, ther's this one girl named Dorothy :D

Mr_RPM
07-02-2010, 06:30 PM
women really are getting pathetic, and my generation (im only 18) is hilarious, now sure not many 18 yr old gals in the past or now are mentally matured. but as i see it i dont think many of them will. girls now days seem to be worse than times of the past. even last year in highschool we would look at the freshman and ask "were the girls like THAT when we were in 9th grade?" the answer is NO.
everything keeps getting worse and worse for the type of guy i am. all my friends who are the mature, nice, gentleman like type guys struggle so much. only the "bad boys" who treats women like crap get the girls, then the women complain about how guys suck but look at the nice guys as if they arnt there. im not sure if im ranting about something that has alway been like this but to me its getting worse as generations pass. women are either crazy (dont know what they want), easy (you know what im talkin about, very....shallow. the ones that like bad boys the most). or a ratio of the 2. when a good one does come along she is either taken or not available for some reason.

RodKnockRacing
07-02-2010, 06:49 PM

Jeez I think if Josh got a mail order wife id have to smack him haha

Brockey
07-02-2010, 07:12 PM
After doing a quick search, and still having a window open at this moment, WOW, some of them are hot as hell. I wouldnt mind trying it, geez my woman and I have been together for years and shes still a stranger to me so I could get use to a complete stranger. lol.

Dirtcrasher
07-02-2010, 07:16 PM
I can see BRAPP shooting defenseless animals with an assault weapons while a non English speaking Russian stands by to watch.

Who knows, maybe she can gut a dear and mount the head on the loft :D :lol:

EDIT - The "HOT" girls you guys are seeing are usually Russian models or hotties in on the scam...

Did anyone see the Dateline report (with that pedophile catcher) on the Russian bride that married the guy and a couple years later she killed him (called him controlling) and got some $$ out of it??. She became a bartender and had a new hot boyfriend, the man she married wasn't so hot "but he had a GREAT personality" :lol:

It's ALWAYS that way.................

Thorpe
07-02-2010, 08:34 PM
Good women are like parking spaces, all the good ones are taken, and the rest a handi-capped.....

volfan537240
07-02-2010, 09:43 PM
women really are getting pathetic, and my generation (im only 18) is hilarious, now sure not many 18 yr old gals in the past or now are mentally matured. but as i see it i dont think many of them will. girls now days seem to be worse than times of the past. even last year in highschool we would look at the freshman and ask "were the girls like THAT when we were in 9th grade?" the answer is NO.
everything keeps getting worse and worse for the type of guy i am. all my friends who are the mature, nice, gentleman like type guys struggle so much. only the "bad boys" who treats women like crap get the girls, then the women complain about how guys suck but look at the nice guys as if they arnt there. im not sure if im ranting about something that has alway been like this but to me its getting worse as generations pass. women are either crazy (dont know what they want), easy (you know what im talkin about, very....shallow. the ones that like bad boys the most). or a ratio of the 2. when a good one does come along she is either taken or not available for some reason.

women like assholes. treat em like crap and they cant get enough of you.

Billy Golightly
07-03-2010, 08:22 AM
This thread is really going/gone the wrong direction towards woman bashing. Everyones has had their heart broken at some point or another..