PDA

View Full Version : Super Weird

atctim
07-07-2010, 08:42 AM
I found this in the local paper - this is such an odd article - I decided to share.

WYALUSING (AP) — A 91-year-old woman found living with the corpses of her husband and twin sister will be allowed to keep them if she installs a mausoleum or crypt, a prosecutor said Tuesday. Jean Stevens has indicated through her attorney that she plans to build an aboveground vault on her property to store the bodies of James Stevens and June Stevens, according to Bradford County District Attorney Daniel Barrett.
“If she does that, the bodies will be released for that purpose,” he said. “Otherwise they will be re-interred.”
Stevens’ attorney, Leslie Wizelman, did not immediately return phone messages left at her office.
Stevens previously told The Associated Press that she kept the embalmed remains of her loved ones because she wanted to be able to see them and talk to them. She also said she’s claustrophobic and couldn’t stand the thought of their bodies in caskets in the ground.
State police have been investigating the bizarre case since the corpses were discovered in mid-June. Authorities found the body of James Stevens on a couch in the detached garage and the body of June Stevens on a couch in a spare room off the bedroom.
Stevens had them dug up shortly after they died — James in 1999 and June in October — and tended to their remains at her rural property outside the northern Pennsylvania town of Wyalusing.
Barrett said a decision on charges could be made as early as Friday, after he meets with investigators.
He said authorities are looking into several possible violations, including misdemeanor abuse of a corpse. He also cited possible summary violations of the state health code, which regulates how bodies must be disinterred.
“There were some things done here that were not lawful,” he said.
Police haven’t said who retrieved the bodies.

puggerton03
07-07-2010, 08:56 AM
Thats pretty weird and disgusting.

Thorpe
07-07-2010, 09:38 AM
Wow... Pretty sure the world keeps getting weirder and weirder....

(cremation for me!)

thestud25
07-07-2010, 10:29 AM
I read that article when it came out and they had video of her neighbors. Some of the neighbors even told the reporters that they had long suspected the lady of having bodys in her house and one man said that he saw the one in the garage when he was doing some work for her. Why would you not report that?

NINJA
07-07-2010, 08:56 PM
If you suspect all of your neighbors of having bodies in their house, then you are one step ahead of anyone else.

brapp
07-08-2010, 01:32 AM
its super wierd its somethign in the water i put in a septic system in thier neighbors house this spring!!!!!!!!!!!!! wyalusing is only 11 miles from me lol

juggaloclownz18
07-08-2010, 07:13 AM
Id have to say since she wasnt a serial killer or anything like that that it would be something other then whats in the water, i think shes just plain fudged up

bigred44
07-08-2010, 11:43 AM
I read about this last week. Something strange about them poolies.....Brapp knows what I mean.

brapp
07-08-2010, 02:43 PM
oh yeah the poolies are wierd (poolie= inbred whie trash whores and jerkoffs with no education that make me look good with the last name vanderpool)

RIDE-RED 250r
07-08-2010, 03:55 PM
I found this in the local paper - this is such an odd article - I decided to share.

WYALUSING (AP) — A 91-year-old woman found living with the corpses of her husband and twin sister will be allowed to keep them if she installs a mausoleum or crypt, a prosecutor said Tuesday. Jean Stevens has indicated through her attorney that she plans to build an aboveground vault on her property to store the bodies of James Stevens and June Stevens, according to Bradford County District Attorney Daniel Barrett.
“If she does that, the bodies will be released for that purpose,” he said. “Otherwise they will be re-interred.”
Stevens’ attorney, Leslie Wizelman, did not immediately return phone messages left at her office.
Stevens previously told The Associated Press that she kept the embalmed remains of her loved ones because she wanted to be able to see them and talk to them. She also said she’s claustrophobic and couldn’t stand the thought of their bodies in caskets in the ground.
State police have been investigating the bizarre case since the corpses were discovered in mid-June. Authorities found the body of James Stevens on a couch in the detached garage and the body of June Stevens on a couch in a spare room off the bedroom.
Stevens had them dug up shortly after they died — James in 1999 and June in October — and tended to their remains at her rural property outside the northern Pennsylvania town of Wyalusing.
Barrett said a decision on charges could be made as early as Friday, after he meets with investigators.
He said authorities are looking into several possible violations, including misdemeanor abuse of a corpse. He also cited possible summary violations of the state health code, which regulates how bodies must be disinterred.
“There were some things done here that were not lawful,” he said.
Police haven’t said who retrieved the bodies.

how the H**L do you proposition someone to do this for you?? and furthermore, how the H**L does one not run like the wind when some weird old lady asks you to do this for her?????? straaaaannnnnnnnggggeeeee.......

dickieg89
07-08-2010, 04:39 PM
oh yeah the poolies are wierd (poolie= inbred whie trash whores and jerkoffs with no education that make me look good with the last name vanderpool)

hey! eye thawt yew sed yew were dun wif treeww!?

haggard 2hundie
07-08-2010, 09:45 PM
cemetary lady my cemetary girl......... just because shes dead does that make you fresher than her ? THAT MY FRIENDS IS ONE SERIOUS JUGGALO WTF !?

brapp
07-08-2010, 10:23 PM
i will be gone for a while after the 23rd