PDA

View Full Version : a little early, but information.

sbjones73
07-09-2010, 10:09 PM
ok guys and girls. i am going to bring this up now. southern wisconsin ice racers is going to let us race with studs this year as long as we can get atleast 3 trikes out there. they are going to make our own class.

i bring this up now, because the annual meeting in coming up in about a month and i am going to be there for the trikes out there.

so if any one is interested. e mail. or go to swiraclub.com and see rules and information.
note*** this years classes are not up just yet, they will be after the meeting.

thanks, sbjones73

sbjones73
07-09-2010, 10:14 PM
one person already e mailed me. to answer his question. i don't care what kind of trike you have. any year will be able to race. all mods will be accepted, just as long as you have the safety gears (ie. nerf bars, kill switch etc)

Bryan Raffa
07-09-2010, 10:21 PM
sound like fun carvin HARD ICE! got a few top ends comeing my way ... but dam wisconsin might be to far for my 251489.9 chevy s-10 lol get it going!.....

sbjones73
07-11-2010, 03:38 AM
come on man, mine s-10's got 198,plus on it, but i had to put in a motor about a month ago. leaking coolant and fuel. ya know 2.2 liter engine stuff. !!!!!!!. yeah it would be a hike for a bunch of the ice racers in here.