PDA

View Full Version : Tickets

cmt511
09-11-2003, 10:33 AM
Anyone ever get a ticket for riding on a closd trail. If so how much was it?

ATC crazy
09-11-2003, 04:43 PM
I got a ticket for riding on a closed road (not trail). It just fugures with my luck that there was a cop sitting on the road while it was closed and covered in snow with no one else within a 5 mile radius :rolleyes:

Ah well....only $100 for all the fun....Damn cop :evil:

MR ATC
09-11-2003, 04:51 PM
without promoting my favorite winter pastime :rolleyes: :twisted: 8) , how did you "get" a ticket

thefox
09-11-2003, 05:05 PM
Said to say, but yes. I got one ticket for riding on state land, it cost me $100 :x !! Luckily the officer didn't give me the tickets for not haveing it registered, insuredand for riding on a road. I guess that my friend was also lucky that his trike fouled a plug because then I was the one caught while he was waiting for me to come back with the plug wrench.

-Andrew

ATC crazy
09-11-2003, 05:06 PM
without promoting my favorite winter pastime :rolleyes: :twisted: 8) , how did you "get" a ticket

:? Damn cop tracked me for a mile or so in the snow (on foot...and in 10" of snow with sneekers on :D ) He had to walk all the way back to get to his car too, and then drive 10 miles back to our house (because the Parkway spur road goes into a historic park which was closed)

Lets just say he had to work for that one :D :twisted: :evil:

mkramm
09-11-2003, 11:29 PM
Next time do a couple dougnuts and throw him off the trail...man he musta been really bored to track you down like that. Back home we would ride in packs of about 60, when the cops would come the slow 4 strokers would take off and the 2 strokers would play with the cop as a distraction...damn those were the days, we put a couple cop cars in the ditch during my day :twisted: