PDA

View Full Version : this guys front yard was more deadly than iraq.

portland250r
07-19-2010, 04:04 AM
this happened 2 months ago.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/05/20/manhunt-suspects-death-chicago-cop-just-iraq/

Thorpe
07-19-2010, 09:32 AM
As much as it would piss me off to no end to have my bike stolen, I sure as hell am not going to lose my life over a motorcycle! Insurance is there for a reason...

1grindking
07-19-2010, 01:28 PM
we should send a bunch of our prison population over to fight in the war its a win win imo

thestud25
07-19-2010, 02:09 PM
This is an obvious tragedy. It makes me wonder sometimes what has this country turned into? I feel for the family.

JayBone
07-19-2010, 03:15 PM
If i lived in Chicago when i joined the military and then went to Iraq. I would have stayed in Iraq.

A bike ain't worth it unless you can take one out before they get you. ha ha

It's a horrible loss to the family non the less

portland250r
07-19-2010, 11:52 PM
we should send a bunch of our prison population over to fight in the war its a win win imo

those prisoners would do a better job than our troops if they go through the same training cause most of them dont give a crap there just out for blood.

harryredtrike
07-20-2010, 12:02 AM
those prisoners would do a better job than our troops if they go through the same training cause most of them dont give a crap there just out for blood.

WTF are you saying,as a veteran i wouldnt want to serve with some assbag prison assbanger scumbag SOB.serving is about honor and prisoners have none.

portland250r
07-20-2010, 01:51 AM
WTF are you saying,as a veteran i wouldnt want to serve with some assbag prison assbanger scumbag SOB.serving is about honor and prisoners have none.

no offense served here veterans and military are very good people and if they did have prisoners go behind enemy lines im sure they would be seperate from the troops. so there you wouldnt be serving with any prison scumbags they would be somewhere else atleast killing our enemy or more likely their own people once most of them are gangs.
u may call me anything you want but im just trying not to hurt anyones feelings here i would not agree with our soldiers going to war with prisoners with them, unstead id rather have prisoners far away atleast helping out.
think of it this way, its better to have them killing our enemy then being released and killing more innocent americans like the guy in the article.

puggerton03
07-20-2010, 09:21 AM
WTF? The prisoners would do a better job than regular troops? As a Marine Corps Infantryman Veteran with 2 combat tours overseas thats the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Back to the original thread, I feel for the family.

Rockman
07-20-2010, 12:26 PM
If i lived in Chicago when i joined the military and then went to Iraq. I would have stayed in Iraq.

A bike ain't worth it unless you can take one out before they get you. ha ha

It's a horrible loss to the family non the less

Ya, like NJ is any better. Give me a break...

portland250r
07-20-2010, 10:30 PM
WTF? The prisoners would do a better job than regular troops? As a Marine Corps Infantryman Veteran with 2 combat tours overseas thats the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Back to the original thread, I feel for the family.

i did not mean that theyre actually better than troops but they got 1 advantage, they may not be as smart or skilled as you but they do not care if they die, they enjoy killing and have no fear.

you got something to live for, family and many other things most prisoners got nothing left or abandoned by their family.

RIDE-RED 250r
07-20-2010, 11:09 PM
i did not mean that theyre actually better than troops but they got 1 advantage, they may not be as smart or skilled as you but they do not care if they die, they enjoy killing and have no fear.
you got something to live for, family and many other things most prisoners got nothing left or abandoned by their family.

nice blanket statement. did you know the inventor of the M-1 Carbine was a con? yeah thats right....the rifle that made it safer in WWII for guys whos primary jobs were radio operators and other such things that made it very difficult to effectively carry and use the M-1 Garand due to its larger size and weight. there was a need for a more compact, lighter weapon for those guys to be able to better protect themselves. ever cross your mind that not ALL inmates are hardened killers? there ARE other offenses that can land a person in prison. ever cross your mind that SOME inmates are actually trying to straighten themselves out, pay their debt to society and become a contributing member of society when their sentence is up? lets leave the defense of our nation to the people who do it out of love and respect for our nation. i am not a vet or current military so i cant say firsthand, but if you ask them, i think most would say it is an HONOR to fight and if necessary, die for our country. mercinaries never work as well as volunteers. history has proven that over and over. anyone else you want to stereotype or insult today??

portland250r
07-21-2010, 08:06 AM
nice blanket statement. did you know the inventor of the M-1 Carbine was a con? yeah thats right....the rifle that made it safer in WWII for guys whos primary jobs were radio operators and other such things that made it very difficult to effectively carry and use the M-1 Garand due to its larger size and weight. there was a need for a more compact, lighter weapon for those guys to be able to better protect themselves. ever cross your mind that not ALL inmates are hardened killers? there ARE other offenses that can land a person in prison. ever cross your mind that SOME inmates are actually trying to straighten themselves out, pay their debt to society and become a contributing member of society when their sentence is up? lets leave the defense of our nation to the people who do it out of love and respect for our nation. i am not a vet or current military so i cant say firsthand, but if you ask them, i think most would say it is an HONOR to fight and if necessary, die for our country. mercinaries never work as well as volunteers. history has proven that over and over. anyone else you want to stereotype or insult today??

k im not stereotyping on anyone i dont mean all prisoners either.
and my intention isnt to insult anyone.
so you want me to start typing long slow explanations to be more specific?

RIDE-RED 250r
07-21-2010, 10:40 PM
k im not stereotyping on anyone i dont mean all prisoners either.
and my intention isnt to insult anyone.
so you want me to start typing long slow explanations to be more specific?

no, i would like you to just stop making idiotic statements. the words i quoted were your words. at the very least you need to choose your words much more carefully than you do. you make an outrageous statement, and then when people call you out on it, you back-peddle and try to make it seem as though we are mis-interperating them, or we are not smart enough to understand what you are "really saying". its funny, in one thread you are advocating the killing of Police Officers by gangs of black panthers saying "it was tragic, but it was a good thing", yet here, you are trying to make an arguement for sending inmates to the front to kill and die because "they may not be as smart or skilled as you but they do not care if they die, they enjoy killing and have no fear", and "most prisoners got nothing left or abandoned by their family". (yes, those are your words too). seems to me you sir, are the one who needs slow explanations because i dont think YOU even know what you are saying. im done here.....